Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are you angry yet?

regeneratia

Yes, yes, I am sure that is what you want me and others to think. I acknowledge that sentiment for what it is worth.

So it is just mere coincidence that it happened on some very important anniversaries of other major events, yet unresolved, in this country.

Sure wish my thinking was as easy and trusting as yours. But I prefer truth over lie any day of the week, any minute of the day.

@ Regeneratia, I may not agree on some of your viewpoints, but please, keep thinking for yourself the way you have been. Everyone deserves to have their own thoughts and opinions on any subject. Don't let others get you down.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
  • Like 3

Well you know, statistically there was a 1 in 365 chance of it happening on that day. And there are numerous other days as well that have infamous events associated with them that it could have landed on as well. So you think it was some kind of conspiracy? What do you think would be the motive for this particular disaster then?

The question is rather who most benefits?

@ Regeneratia, I may not agree on some of your viewpoints, but please, keep thinking for yourself the way you have been. Everyone deserves to have their own thoughts and opinions on any subject. Don't let others get you down.

I am not down. These people are faceless and able to be turned off within seconds.

• Like 1

Obviously some are angry. Or are reported to be angr.

Republicans say U.S. headed toward ‘armed revolution’: Poll

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2013/may/2/republicans-say-us-headed-toward-armed-revolution-/

The whole point of being on this site is to be able to say what I think.It is not to discuss what I think. It is solely to say what I think. As you can see, I totally respect a person who says what they think, ... those who are thinking on their own. Generally I do not counter people I disagree with because I believe in their right to express themselves and disagree with the practice of flaming someone because one disagrees with them, like those I have on ignore. IOW, I try not to engage those I disagree with, unless I am merely motivated to say what I think.

i find that a good portion of people are not intellectually curious anymore, not willing to go out with an objective mind and see what information is out there. It seems that it is a great trend to have your (hypothetical on all yous) opinions handed to you by people and groups you mistakingly think you can trust to think for you (place hypothetical on all yous)..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTJ5pLgD4hE

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

You don't see how alleged emitted information/misinformation/lies being given by a commanding entity (the U.S. government), implying foul play and even possible cause of mass murders of random citizens is any worse than the death of soldiers dying in the wars they enlist and set out to fight in?

Or did you not see the point of this thread?

In time of actual war, great discretionary powers are constantly given to the Executive Magistrate. Constant apprehension of War, has the same tendency to render the head too large for the body.

A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long be safe companions to liberty.

The means of defence agst. foreign danger, have been always the instruments of tyranny at home. Among the Romans it was a standing maxim to excite a war, whenever a revolt was apprehended. Throughout all Europe, the armies kept up under the pretext of defending, have enslaved the people.

End Quote

James Madison, Constitutional Convention speech

• Like 1

The whole point of being on this site is to be able to say what I think.It is not to discuss what I think. It is solely to say what I think. As you can see, I totally respect a person who says what they think, ... those who are thinking on their own. Generally I do not counter people I disagree with because I believe in their right to express themselves and disagree with the practice of flaming someone because one disagrees with them, like those I have on ignore. IOW, I try not to engage those I disagree with, unless I am merely motivated to say what I think.

i find that a good portion of people are not intellectually curious anymore, not willing to go out with an objective mind and see what information is out there. It seems that it is a great trend to have your (hypothetical on all yous) opinions handed to you by people and groups you mistakingly think you can trust to think for you (place hypothetical on all yous)..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTJ5pLgD4hE

Oh...I see.

So basically this forum is your own personal blog and per your own admission, your not open to discuss anything you post?

Did I mistake this forum as a place for open debate or did I just realize this is regen's personal site?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a personal blog. So your speculation is wrong.

Oh...I see.

So basically this forum is your own personal blog and per your own admission, your not open to discuss anything you post?

Did I mistake this forum as a place for open debate or did I just realize this is regen's personal site?

The whole point of being on this site is to be able to say what I think.It is not to discuss what I think. It is solely to say what I think.

For those of us who are able to correctly read this post of yours, you are under the assumption that:

It is not to discuss what I think.

Plainly states that your opinion is not open for discussion. If you do not want to discuss your opinions, or have any open debate, then it is clear to me you are in the wrong place to post in an open forum.

I suggest starting your own blog and not use UM as your own personal blog.

ok?

• Like 2

Thank you for the suggestion, was considered and eliminated. Certainly yours are posts that I rapidly pass over.

Again your speculation is wrong, your idea on my intent for being here is wrong, and I will make sure and note that you are not really objective in your posts. I really, really honor objectivity.

My opines are my own. Will not be justifying them to faceless people who wish to debunk just about everything that is presented. If you want to know more about what I post, you go and look for it yourself. Try not to be lazy and have people feed you your thoughts.

For those of us who are able to correctly read this post of yours, you are under the assumption that:

Plainly states that your opinion is not open for discussion. If you do not want to discuss your opinions, or have any open debate, then it is clear to me you are in the wrong place to post in an open forum.

I suggest starting your own blog and not use UM as your own personal blog.

ok?

Edited by regeneratia

Thank you for the suggestion, was considered and eliminated. Certainly yours are posts that I rapidly pass over.

Again your speculation is wrong, your idea on my intent for being here is wrong, and I will make sure and note that you are not really objective in your posts. I really, really honor objectivity.

See bolded statement.

Now re-read what you wrote before:

The whole point of being on this site is to be able to say what I think.It is not to discuss what I think. It is solely to say what I think.

I will re-iterate ONCE AGAIN...

It is not to discuss what I think. It is solely to say what I think.

and AGAIN!!!

It is not to discuss what I think.

Maybe reading comprehension is not your strong suit. That is quite alright. I am able to sympathize.

However, it is plain to see exactly what your motives are based on those 3 sentences I had re-posted MULTIPLE times.

If you are not here for open discussion about opinions you raise. Then open your own blog.

• Like 1

Please note all BOLDS. LOL!

So fella, what do your posts have to do with this thread?

Is it possible for you to stay on topic? If not, just say so.

I point out that you are off topic.

I am angry with the secrecy. I am angry with the false flags. I am angry with a power-mongering-run mainstream media. And I am not going to take it anymore. I am fighting back from angles that they cannot imagine.

TO ALL OF YOU:

If anyone else finds things in this world that are questionable and make you angry, please feel free to place them here without the fear that you will be ATTACKED by people who merely want to hush you up, or those who want to RIDICULE or silence you, as you can see happens even in this thread. They never explain their atrocious behavior, so you don't have to explain why you think the way you do. Eliminate your cyber-ego and have your say, without fear of ridicule or repercussions.

I will not be silenced. I will not be made to feel a fool. You are simply not in control of my emotions. I am.

And as for that. check out dear, sweet, Karen Hudes:

http://kahudes.net/

If you are angry, learn more about what is happening. Then FIGHT BACK.

BTW raptor, this thread would stop if you dropped the responses. There is a difference between comprehension and the lack of care to read the rest of the post. I admit, the tonality of your posts are not at all condusive to much further reading of it.

Put the bottle down, babe.

See bolded statement.

Now re-read what you wrote before:

I will re-iterate ONCE AGAIN...

and AGAIN!!!

Maybe reading comprehension is not your strong suit. That is quite alright. I am able to sympathize.

However, it is plain to see exactly what your motives are based on those 3 sentences I had re-posted MULTIPLE times.

If you are not here for open discussion about opinions you raise. Then open your own blog.

Edited by regeneratia

Please note all BOLDS. LOL!

So fella, what do your posts have to do with this thread?

Is it possible for you to stay on topic? If not, just say so.

I point out that you are off topic.

I am angry with the secrecy. I am angry with the false flags. I am angry with a power-mongering-run mainstream media. And I am not going to take it anymore. I am fighting back from angles that they cannot imagine.

TO ALL OF YOU:

If anyone else finds things in this world that are questionable and make you angry, please feel free to place them here without the fear that you will be ATTACKED by people who merely want to hush you up, or those who want to RIDICULE or silence you, as you can see happens even in this thread. They never explain their atrocious behavior, so you don't have to explain why you think the way you do. Eliminate your cyber-ego and have your say, without fear of ridicule or repercussions.

I will not be silenced. I will not be made to feel a fool. You are simply not in control of my emotions. I am.

And as for that. check out dear, sweet, Karen Hudes:

http://kahudes.net/

If you are angry, learn more about what is happening. Then FIGHT BACK.

BTW raptor, this thread would stop if you dropped the responses.

I am staying on topic.

You plainly stated you are here to say your opinions not to discuss why you feel such.

I agree with the first, disagree with the latter.

If you feel that you are 100% right about everything because it is how you "feel", and are not open to discuss your opinion with others who do not share the same sentiment, then you are obviously in the wrong place.

There is reason why this is called a forum, a place for open debate.

You speak your mind, if someone disagrees and places their opinion on why, then that is their privilege as a forum member.

Skeptics on this site are not angry. As we process our understanding based on evidence, science, and working knowledge of reality.

The point is Rgen, who you trust and believe is of little consequence. However, to outlandishly claim those who do not share the same opinions as yourself are being fed dishonesty by the media and other sources is basically poisoning the well.

I'm actually done with you. TBH, its like talking to a brickwall, just like in the 2012 Olympics and Illuminati thread.

I do not wish to continue this line of discussion. You may have the last word.

You are dismissed.

I am staying on topic.

You plainly stated you are here to say your opinions not to discuss why you feel such.

I agree with the first, disagree with the latter.

If you feel that you are 100% right about everything because it is how you "feel", and are not open to discuss your opinion with others who do not share the same sentiment, then you are obviously in the wrong place.

There is reason why this is called a forum, a place for open debate.

You speak your mind, if someone disagrees and places their opinion on why, then that is their privilege as a forum member.

Skeptics on this site are not angry. As we process our understanding based on evidence, science, and working knowledge of reality.

The point is Rgen, who you trust and believe is of little consequence. However, to outlandishly claim those who do not share the same opinions as yourself are being fed dishonesty by the media and other sources is basically poisoning the well.

I'm actually done with you. TBH, its like talking to a brickwall, just like in the 2012 Olympics and Illuminati thread.

• 2 weeks later...

So, are you anry yet? What are you going to do about it?

WE THE PEOPLE = WE THE POWER

Edited by regeneratia