Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Extraterrestrials, Humans & Bigfoot

Detective1987

If we take the theory that humans were genetically engineered or manipulated thousands or as some believe millions of years ago, by extraterrestrials or some type of inter dimensional beings, then what species did they use that existed on the earth to create us? I have a theory that I would enjoy some discussion on that perhaps the "native" species that could have been used was not wiped out when this engineering was going on but still exists today, and maybe that species is sasquatch. Maybe the sasquatch were the natural evolution of what we believe our ancestors to be and we are some kind of hybrid or genetically engineered species. Keep in mind this is just a theory and I am only posting it to get some discussion from it to see what everyones thoughts on this are.

• Like 1

It's always been my contention that Sasquach and E.T.'s are both interdimensional, and if we are a genetically engineered species we probably are hybrids of lower apes, just as evolution suggests. We can't ignore the evidence we have, however we can question the starting point.

I found this to be an interesting theory as well. Check out the lectures by Lloyd Pye on youtube for a greater more in depth view on this topic.

I have to wonder if they added a little of themselves with the Neanderthals to come up with us. We couldn't be too much like them because maybe they couldn't breath our oxygen or their skin couldn't handle being as close to the sun as we are.

I remember reading or watching on TV this story about Russian soldiers during WWII, think, went to a cave that a enemy soldier was suppose to be hiding in. They shot a man but the way they described him it sounded like a Neanderthal. Maybe Bigfoot is a Neanderthal or a cousin of one.

It's always been my contention that Sasquach and E.T.'s are both interdimensional, and if we are a genetically engineered species we probably are hybrids of lower apes, just as evolution suggests. We can't ignore the evidence we have, however we can question the starting point.

The theory of evolution says nothing about humans being hybrids of "lower" apes. I don't even know where to begin explaining what's wrong with that.
  • Like 1

The theory of evolution says nothing about humans being hybrids of "lower" apes. I don't even know where to begin explaining what's wrong with that.

Evolution suggests we evolved from apes. If we were engineered from anything it was probably apes. I misspoke about "lower" apes, I apologize.

I have long rejected the Sasquatch idea because I understand that to survive the problems of inbreeding for an extended period a population of animals needs at least several thousand individuals (a lot depends on breeding behavior, and larger less fecund populations need even more). That such a large population would go undiscovered is just not credible.

Now we have this -- that the Sasquatches out there wandering the woods are really aliens. Well, then I suppose the breeding population is on another planet somewhere. I guess this would also apply to Nessie, a submarine version of these aliens.

Evolution suggests we evolved from apes. If we were engineered from anything it was probably apes. I misspoke about "lower" apes, I apologize.

More specifically, the theory of evolution says we are apes. We are great apes like our closest extant relations, the common chimpanzees and bonobos, our more distant extant relations, the various subspecies of gorillas, and even further back, our even more distant great ape relations, the two known species of orangutan, all of which form the evolutionary group Hominidae. None of the extant species of this grouping are more or less apes, or are upper or lower apes. Homo sapiens are simply one of an extant group of species called the "Great Apes" who have a common ancestor species that lived c. 15 million years ago. Edited by Archimedes

WHat if Man is nothing more than a tweeked DNA strand of a Alien Experiment ?

Hmmm I don't know where I stand on this whole thing