Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Suspected Saudi Terrorist Al-Harbi

tapirmusic

• A Saudi national originally identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombing was set to be deported under section 212, 3B — “Security and related grounds” — “Terrorist activities” after the bombing on April 15
  • The government may not deport the Saudi national — identified as Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi — as the story gained traction on April 18.
  • Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to answer questions on the subject by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) on Capitol Hill on April 18, saying the inquiry was “so full of misstatements and misapprehension that it’s just not worthy of an answer.”
  • An ICE official said April 18 that a different Saudi national is in custody, but that he is “in no way” connected to the bombings.
  • Key congressmen of the Committee on Homeland Security request a classified briefing with Napolitano on April 22
  • Alharbi’s file was altered on the evening of April 17 to disassociate him from the initial charges
  • Sources say April 22 that the Saudi’s student visa specifically allows him to go to school in Findlay, Ohio, though he appears to have an apartment in Boston, Mass. A DHS official said Alharbi properly transferred his student visa to a school in Massachusetts.
  • April 22 that Alharbi was put on a terror watchlist after the bombing, and Napolitano confirmed on April 23 that he was briefly on a “watchlist”

Yet he also visited the White house many times...

record1.png

record2.png

And Michele Obama visited him in the hospital following the Boston Bombing:

ali-al-harbi_michelleobama.jpg

"

The Department of Homeland Security confessed today that al-Harbi was on a terror watch list, although DHS boss Napolitano attempted to minimize this revelation by stating that he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

“Because he was being interviewed, [after the he was at that point put on a watchlist, and then when it was quickly determined he had nothing to do with the bombing, the watch listing status was removed,” she told Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa during a hearing of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

“Napolitano seems to either flatly contradict herself or openly admit that it is easy for someone to be put on a terrorist watchlist even though they don’t reach ‘person of interest’ status,” Walid Shoebat writes on his blog today. “That’s either a lie or a chilling statement of what this government is doing.”

A couple obvious questions come to mind. First, why did the First Lady visit a man who was on a terror watch list, no matter how briefly, and second, how is it that he gained access to what is supposedly one of the most secure buildings in the United States?

Is it possible we can attribute the hospital visit and multiple visits to the White House to a special relationship shared between Saudi royals and at least two presidents? For instance, is well-known that George W. Bush had a close relationship with the corrupt Saudi monarchy."

Fishy Fishy!

singing-fish-original.jpg

Edited by tapirmusic
  • Like 5

I believe this is where the real focus should be - not going to find much picking apart frames from video. The real red flags are here, imo.

• Like 4

A little too cosy for me.

The First Lady visiting seems very odd, as do the multiple visits to the White House.

Would there be a plausible explanation?

• Like 1

Why is Michelle Obama visting this guy i dont see main stream media reporting this

• Like 1

I don't think it's accurate to call the Saudi monarchy corrupt. Archaic, maybe, and autocratic, but they have no need to be corrupt and aren't, nor is the society.

It strikes me that what influence we have on the Saudis is not worth throwing away.

I believe this is where the real focus should be - not going to find much picking apart frames from video. The real red flags are here, imo.

I agree!

Check out: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/24/are-these-pictures-of-michelle-obama-visiting-the-saudi-student-put-on-a-watchlist-last-week/