Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Don't block our bid to kick out Qatada

Commander CMG

It's time like these that I'm reminded of Yellow Submarine. It was love which expelled the Blue Meanies from Pepperland.

We've tried hating Qatada out of the country and it hasn't worked, hate likes hate, or hate hates hate which hate likes, or hates.

Why don't we just start hugging Qatada everytime we see him, tell him we love him, drench that beard of his in kisses, invite him round to the house for tea and The Voice, maybe even play a game Trivial Pursuit.

He'll leave of his own choosing eventually, god knows I would.

Edited by Walter White

It's time like these that I'm reminded of Yellow Submarine. It was love which expelled the Blue Meanies from Pepperland.

We've tried hating Qatada out of the country and it hasn't worked, hate likes hate, or hate hates hate which hate likes, or hates.

Why don't we just start hugging Qatada everytime we see him, tell him we love him, drench that beard of his in kisses, invite him round to the house for tea and The Voice, maybe even play a game Trivial Pursuit.

He'll leave of his own choosing eventually, god knows I would.

Wouldn't want to "drench his beard in kisses",its probably full of fleas or nits.along with countless bits of breakfasts.

Because it will look bad on us and also means whenever our citizens get tortured or mistreated in any other countries they'll use his case against us.

We got the European court of human rights to stop that happening..............oh wait!! these other countries do not give a damn about that now, let alone in the future.

Have you heard yourself?

This guy is not a white fluffy bunny he's been planning terrorist attacks. He wants to murder those like me, you and the rest of our people. You do understand that dont you?

If I was PM not only would he be deported straight to Jordan regardless of the liberals throughout the EU moaning I'd make sure he cant do any terrorists act there too - I'd have his arms and legs sawn off before we deport the ****.

I think the point that they were trying to make is that you have to look at the whole situation, not just an individual.

People who want to protect Human Rights laws aren't doing do because they think people like him should be protected. They want to protect them because they know the dangers of manipulating laws to make exceptions as and when we want to. If the government bends human rights laws to punish one person, what's to stop them doing it again? What's to stop them bending them to punish anyone they like? And if we do do that, what's to stop other countries doing the same thing to our own citizens?

invite him round to the house for ... The Voice,

Now that is just cruel and unusual punishment!