Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Goats yelling like humans

Saru

I love this... aren't some of them sheep?

Sheep can make noises like that too at any rate, was out walking around Easter time and there were some sheep in a field we passed that sounded like a group of old men talking to each other :lol:

Seen this before and it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

imagin if our dogs sounded like that when they barked 0_0

• Like 1

:lol: I imagine that would get annoying to listen to after a while!

I'm crying laughing at this video! :lol: Gotta show the family this :tsu:

LMFAO!!!!!

The little guys Thai scream would scare me but that baritone goat at the end that says. "yeah" has me crying it's so funny!!!

A few years back the wife and I were at the NY State Fair and this little goat was tied to a post all by himself screaming his little head off.

I went over and kept him company for a while. He calmed down. I guess all he wanted was a little attention.

Goat_zps4f3a9749.jpg

• Like 3

A few years back the wife and I were at the NY State Fair and this little goat was tied to a post all by himself screaming his little head off.

I went over and kept him company for a while. He calmed down. I guess all he wanted was a little attention.

Goat_zps4f3a9749.jpg

He looks like a spaniel or a west highland terrier what a cutie!

• Like 1

Goat_zps4f3a9749.jpg

That goat looks so cute, I would almost be tempted to keep it as a pet. Good on you for spending some quality time with it.

• Like 2

I like the spitting goat the best. He sure let the guy know his opinion of whatever the guy said to him. That was hillarious!!!

Very good, I got a few laughs out of it. I didn't know goats could do this at all. They do sound like screams of annoying humans.

• 5 weeks later...