Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Soldier in Iraq abuse photos has baby

Fluffybunny

So how would you like to be disciplined in that house? After seeing the pictures of what she did I can only imagine an infant in the corner with rabid dogs bearing down on him with jumper cables attached to his hands.

I'm thinking this is a prime example of my idea behind having to get a license to become a parent. I will add question #46 to the list:

#46 have you ever performed psychological torture on another human being by stripping them naked and pointing and laughing at their genitals while they were attached to battery cables under the threat of electrocution?

user posted image

RALEIGH, North Carolina (AP) -- Pfc. Lynndie England, the soldier seen in some of the most notorious photos with naked Iraqi prisoners at Abu Ghraib prison, is a new mother.

The 21-year-old reservist had the baby on Sunday at the post hospital at Fort Bragg, Col. Billy Buckner, public affairs officer for the 18th Airborne Corps, said Wednesday.

Post officials said they do not know whether the baby was a boy or a girl, but the Baltimore Sun said it was a boy, citing an unnamed military source.

England's father, Kenneth England of Fort Ashby, West Virginia, said the family would not release information about the birth.

England became a focal point of the scandal after the release of photos of her smiling and posing with nude prisoners stacked in a pyramid, pointing and flashing a thumb's up, and holding a detainee on a dog leash.

Attorneys say the child's father is Spc. Charles Graner Jr., England's ex-boyfriend, who is also shown in the prison photographs, including one with a dead body packed in ice in a body bag.

England and Graner are among of seven members of the 372nd Military Police Company of Cresaptown, Maryland, charged in connection with abuse that occurred at Abu Ghraib prison late last year.

England faces court-martial in January on charges of abusing detainees and committing indecent acts. She faces a prison sentence of up to 38 years, a dishonorable discharge and forfeiture of all pay and allowances if convicted.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluffybunny

• Talon

• alis

• psicohunter

Top Posters In This Topic

#46 have you ever performed psychological torture on another human being by stripping them naked and pointing and laughing at their genitals while they were attached to battery cables under the threat of electrocution?

Kinda personal blink.gif what are the other 45 questions like? laugh.gif

. She faces a prison sentence of up to 38 years, a dishonorable discharge and forfeiture of all pay and allowances if convicted.

there's no reason why she shouldn't be sentenced and severely punished, they have pictures of her committing the crimes!!!

hay what if it's one of the prisoner's that she's raped kid

hay what if it's one of the prisoner's that she's raped kid

305442[/snapback]

It's not, it was another soldier (her superior officer, I believe).

If I understand right, the rape was actually sodomy with various objects, so it would not be possible for the father to be one of the prisoners, although I could be wrong on that.

She deservses to be locked up for at least 50 years and only allowed to see her son or daughter through glass and not be brought up like her, she is a disgrace of a human being!