Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Female sailor blocks Dubai rape attempt

Ashotep

A female off-duty U.S. Navy sailor who was attacked by a bus driver in Dubai wrestled her would-be rapist into submission with a leg strangle hold, according to court testimony on Tuesday reported by The National.

Off-duty Navy sailor blocks Dubai rape attempt with leg stranglehold

Way to go girl.

• Like 5

Hells yeah! Better be careful, there are some tough women out there, believe it or not. :tsu:

Edited by AliveInDeath7
  • Like 2

Our sailors must be very disciplined for her not to have grabbed that knife and slice his dubai off.

Not that I support violence but I understand self defense and the heat in the moment rage that could be generated. Good thing he was drunk, he could have did a terrible thing, and I doubt our country would have done much since they are buddy-buddy with Dubai.

• Like 3

Drunk or not he picked on the wrong woman. I bet she would of whopped him even if he wasn't drunk. He was a bus driver that sat on his rear end and probably did nothing else.

Hells yeah! Better be careful, there are some tough women out there, believe it or not. :tsu:

I wish there were far more attempted rape stories like this.. She should have gone the whole way and cut them off.. :tu:

• Like 2

Our sailors must be very disciplined for her not to have grabbed that knife and slice his dubai off.

Not that I support violence but I understand self defense and the heat in the moment rage that could be generated. Good thing he was drunk, he could have did a terrible thing, and I doubt our country would have done much since they are buddy-buddy with Dubai.

Not a good thing for him that he was drunk. In Dubai, being drunk and thus violating Shariah is a heck more problematic than the attempted rape of an infidel girl.

Anyway, I hope he gets whatever punishment is coming towards him.

• Like 2

Thank goodness she was saavy enough to defend herself. But, why in the world would you go by yourself, in a strange country, onto a bus with no other passengers?

Again, let me say I'm glad she got herself out of there, but there is something to be said to NOT getting yourself in these types of situations.

• Like 1

I was wondering what punishment she was going to get ... assault and "dressing provocatively" so a few dozen lashes I'm sure.

• Like 1