Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Abductions

Nomad5000

Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon: So What About These So Called “Alien Abductions” Anyway?

Posted by Nomad on March 23, 2013

When it comes to Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon, the late, famed Astronomer Prof. Dr. J Allen Hynek, who was head of “Project Bluebook”, the name of an official UFO research project, conducted by the US Air Force, which ran from 1951 till 1969, developed a classification system known as “Close encounters of the First, Second and Third kind”. Film producer Steven Spielberg even produced a movie called “Close Encounters Of The Third Kind”. I’m sure most of you saw or heard about it. There is a scene at the beginning of the film of an unknown target on radar, an “oscillating”and “extremely brilliant” object without a transponder almost colliding with a commercial airliner which was an actual documented event, one of many. I did a lot of searching but couldn’t find this particular incident. Although it’s a work of fiction, this sci-fi fantasy – including the legendary UFO road chase scene – was in fact inspired by real people, real science and real-life witness testimonies.

Here’s a brief description of the Close Encounter classification system.

Close Encounters Of The First kind: Visual sightings of an Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon.

Second kind: Visual sightings plus the accompanying of physical evidence, burned circles in the grass, broken tree branches, elevated radiation, radar signatures, electromagnetic anomalies etc..

Third kind: Sightings of “occupants” in and around the UAP while on the ground…landed.

Since then a fourth classification has been developed called “Close Encounters Of The Fourth Kind”. This represents the alleged abduction of humans by an extraterrestrial race conducting what appears to be some kind of medical procedure or experiments taking sperm and ova from the male and female victims. I know this sounds outrageous and is an insult to common sense. But because I’ve had an experience with UAP, (See my first post here), I have no right to call these victims crazy or delusional liars. After 30 years of studying this enigma, I’ve read and heard so many testimonials from reputable victims that I cannot dismiss these stories because it doesn’t fit in MY perception of what Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon represents. I’m going to give these witnesses/victims the benefit of the doubt, as if in a court of law. What adds credibility here is that these incidents are reported worldwide and are virtually identical no matter at what level of civilization. There is an abduction report in the middle of New York city to a primitive tribe in Brazil’s rain forests or Papua New Guinea, if memory serves, who are not exposed to the science fiction movies in the civilized world…hell, they don’t even have TV’s, yet their experiences reported are virtually identical. The victims encounter an unknown object, then find themselves on some kind of “cold” table resembling a hospital room being examined and molested by strange small 3 ft. tall “humanoids” with small frail bodies with oversized heads and large, black, piercing eyes. Think about this. Something must be going on here! The best documented abduction is the world famous “Travis Walton Abduction” From Wikipedia – http://en.wikipedia....i/Travis_Walton

There were six eye witnesses who all passed the polygraph tests. Walton went missing for five days. The police treated the missing Walton as a possible homicide until he was found days later. He went without food or water for almost a week. I urge people to watch the movie “Fire In The Sky“, a fairly well done “B” movie until Hollywood spiced it up at the end as usual. In reality, Walton barely remembered his missing five days.

Here are three well educated professionals who dedicated their lives to treat and study these traumatized patients.

Budd Hopkins

Budd Hopkins is a world-renowned artist, author, and pioneer UFO abduction researcher. Having investigated well over 700 cases, he now heads the Intruders Foundation, a nonprofit, scientific research and support organization. Taken together, his three books, Missing Time, 1981, Intruders, 1987, and Witnessed, 1996, are widely regarded by researchers and skeptics alike as comprising the most influential series of books yet published on the abduction phenomenon. These works, Hopkins’ lectures, and his other presentations have been responsible for bringing a number of other noted researchers-David Jacobs, John Carpenter, Yvonne Smith, and John Mack, among others-into this extraordinary area of specialization.

David Jacobs, Ph.D.

David M. Jacobs, Ph.D. is Associate Professor of History at Temple University specializing in twentieth century American history and culture. Dr. Jacobs began researching the controversy over Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon in America in the mid 1960′s, and has amassed over 35 years of primary research data and analytical hypotheses on the subject. Since 1973 Dr. Jacobs has continued to devote most of his professional and personal energies to researching the UFO phenomenon in general, and the abduction phenomenon in particular. Having conducted over 750 hypnotic regression’s with over 125 abductees, Dr. Jacobs is one of the foremost UFO abduction researchers worldwide. As a result of his extensive primary research, he has developed the first scientific typology of the abduction experience.

John Mack, M.D.

John E. Mack, M.D., professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and founder of the Center for Psychology & Social Change, explores how extraordinary experiences can affect personal, societal and global transformation. He is the author of many books detailing how one’s perceptions shape relationships with one another and with the world, including the Pulitzer Prize-winning biography of T.E. Lawrence, A Prince of Our Disorder, Abduction, and Passport to the Cosmos: Human Transformation and Alien Encounters.

Courtesy of http://www.ufoevidence.org/

These well educated professionals had the courage to stray from mainstream scientists, with their reputations at stake, and “come out” to learn, document and treat these traumatized victims.

Before I go on, here’s a brief history of the evolution of man here on Earth as I understand it. Scientists estimate life began on our planet around four billion years ago. For hundreds of millions of years, life on Earth were just simple organisms, Amoebas, Protozoa etc., in our ocean’s. It took hundreds of millions of years of evolution before these organisms evolved into creatures with vertebrae and ventured on to land from the sea and became sophisticated land roaming animals, cold and warm blooded. 99.9999% of all life on our globe has become extinct since the beginning of life on our planet. Evolution is fascinating. From what I understand, evolution is like a tree with millions of branches. Branches spawn more branches spreading out every which way until most have an end point, extinction. The odds of one branch “going the extra mile” all the way to primitive tree dwelling mammals that eventually become land roaming, bipedal hominids is like winning the lottery. But it happened. Here we are, evolved from Neanderthals to Cro-Magnon Man and now to us. You know, we humans, i.e. Homo Sapiens. Neanderthals had low foreheads, smaller brains, physically stronger, to run down their prey. Then as we evolved our heads got larger to accommodate larger brains. Our bodies became smaller, less muscular as we built machines to do the hard labor.

So why this brief history of Man you ask? I think the odds of an extraterrestrial race in these abduction claims describing aliens from space with two eyes, large hairless heads, two small ears and nose, slits for a mouth, two arms and two legs doesn’t seem likely to me. The odds of an extraterrestrial race resembling us humans has to be hundreds of millions to one. Just look at the life forms we find Kilometers deep beneath our oceans. THEY look like real aliens. Weird, shape shifting, biologically self luminous, color changing, soft-bodied creatures stranger than fiction. Some show intelligence we never expected. So let’s fast forward a few hundred thousand or a million years. How might we look like? Even larger hairless heads and eyes, even smaller, frailer bodies. Sound familiar? Here are some drawings from some of the victims from around the world. These drawings are strikingly similar aren’t they? Is this how we humans will look like thousands or millions of years from now?

1-153.jpg?w=256&h=300 1-133.jpg?w=214&h=300 1-43.jpg?w=147&h=300 1-23.jpg?w=267&h=300 1-13.png?w=235&h=300 1-17.jpg?w=187&h=300

I have a little theory of mine. If these abduction reports are real, then these so called alien abductors might not be extraterrestrials at all. It could be us, we humans, an advanced form of Homo Sapiens. Scientists have already discovered evidence from meteorites of possible fossilized primitive life forms, coming from our own Solar System, (Mars) and probably beyond, from other star systems.

We could be descendants of Homo Sapiens from deep space that has evolved somewhere else in the cosmos and their DNA were spread out through the galaxy seeding other worlds. They would be so far ahead of us on the evolutionary scale as we are over chimpanzees, insects and far beyond. Most “abductees” describe three foot tall beings with small, grey frail bodies with large “deep” eyes. I will not discredit claims made by people who have had an abduction experience suffering from PTSD! (Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome), almost identical to our soldiers returning from combat zones. Or in these cases it’s Post Abduction Syndrome PAS, (Westrum, 1986) .These abduction victims/patients should be examined more seriously, studied and treated accordingly.

It would be the human thing to do.

Cheers!

T.B.

• Like 1

interesting iv had close encounters of the first kind three times, if we did evolve to a higher being it

would take millions of years and we would have to advance in alot of areas

Edited by Queenofthefairies

Big time. If we were directly confronted by any race that far up on the evolutionary scale, would we even recognize it for what it was? I think not. That's one of the reason's I question these extraterrestrial contact claims.

i as well have been interested in this topic

if it isn't some sort of engagement from an extraterrestrial source then what IS going on

it would be just as interesting to find out..

these individuals have no reason to come forward and face ridicule

they have nothing to gain

they all share somewhat common encounters and come from different parts of the world

there could be millions and millions experiencing this phenomena and not even know it

i had a sighting (a first) couple years back that perplexis me to this day..one of my first posts here

is it that far out to consider that advanced intelligences could be here?..why not..it seems quite plausible

are we that ignorant to say its impossible?..we seem to be

as far as aliens looking like humans..again,why not?..

the hominid could be prevalent in areas of the universe,all bearing the same seed..some more advanced then others

ufo sightings..the real ones could be a method of disclosure as not to shock us into there prescence

but allow us to slowing absorb and accept this reality over time

i agree more serious research should be done to find out if possible what is going on with these people and ufo sightings in general

• Like 1

I couldn't have said it better. The phenomenon is real. I'm also a witness. As to what it truly represents, I still don't know, even after 30 years. The problem is...."The UFO Believers". The ones who embrace it as some kind of new age religion. Isn't it funny how the UFO believers seem to know all the answers while we witnesses are still left mystified, trying to comprehend our experience, even decades later? The "UFO Believers" are the useful idiots who are the perfect tools to be used for spreading misinformation and disinformation through mainstream media from corporate dollars or other powers to be, what or whoever they are. There IS a huge cover-up, there HAS to be, no doubt about it. The big question is who and why?

Edited by Nomad5000
  • Like 1

:w00t: Wow ! Now were all lumped into one lot I see ? We know that were all in this just for the ride.Last time I looked were traveling through time & Space at break neck speeds. Knowing not where or when we might get ,where ever it is were traveling to . So I say party like theres no tomorrow ITs at least the best we can do ! :tu: justDONTEATUS
  • Like 1

I couldn't have said it better. The phenomenon is real. I'm also a witness. As to what it truly represents, I still don't know, even after 30 years. The problem is...."The UFO Believers". The ones who embrace it as some kind of new age religion. Isn't it funny how the UFO believers seem to know all the answers while we witnesses are still left mystified, trying to comprehend our experience, even decades later? The "UFO Believers" are the useful idiots who are the perfect tools to be used for spreading misinformation and disinformation through mainstream media from corporate dollars or other powers to be, what or whoever they are. There IS a huge cover-up, there HAS to be, no doubt about it. The big question is who and why?

this is a good point you raise

i am hugely skeptical about everything but am open to possibilities

my sighting was something i cannot explain in any way shape or form

there still can be some sort of explanation i'm not aware of

i was with my wife who also saw the same thing..

but i remain skeptical and refuse to get on the ufo/alien band wagonlike so many others who jump to conclusions

its these people like you say who taint this subject with outrageous claims and proposals about it

it remains a mystery to me...there seems to be something happening

i think it may be only a matter of time before we really no whats going on

i hope it will be in my lifetime!

• Like 1

Re; "i hope it will be in my lifetime!"

Ditto, at least it would be some kind of closure.

Very good post and well put.

I dont think there is anything remotely funny about it.

Society is almost conditioned to laugh at the words ALIEN, ABDUCTIONS, EXTRATESTRIALS, UFOs, etc. But when you put into perspective the relentless numerous worldwide historical accounts and take out the conditioned factor of humor you really arent left with much to laugh at at all. So many accounts , there has to be some truth to the phenomenon. I personally havent ever seen a ufo, tho i have seen on 2 occasions, 1 in particular something beyond comprehension, i have a close relative who worked for intelligence in the military and know for fact that there are things he has seen first hand and dealt with that are absolute proof that there have been things that have been on this planet and have no other explanation but that linking it to an actual ufo.

The saddest part of this entire subject is the fact that our own kind continue to hide, lie, cover up, denounce, deter the subject altogether. All while examining the subject under the radar, (the Vatican itself has over 500 scientists, physisists astrobiologists employed, a vault full of contained Subject off limit it the outside plus 2 giant telescopes in its vicinity) that includes media, government, nasa, the Vatican and on. Its unphathomable. Delusional. Were finding out,the more something is hidden the more people want to know about so perhaps it backfired. The only problem now is to be able to separate the false accounts with the real ones. Bottom line, keep an open mind. Billions of galaxies, billions of stars in each galaxy, each star having planets, you do the math. Everything WE know about life existing like needing water or oxygen may not even stand to reason on other planets.

Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 1

Liers, druggers and mentaly ill people..... No doubt.

in that case i should have seen many aliens and ufos and have been crowned abductee and still not none not one...No doubt.

If this is it just us and that is all there is out there... pretty damn lame.

Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 1

Very good post and well put.

I dont think there is anything remotely funny about it.

Society is almost conditioned to laugh at the words ALIEN, ABDUCTIONS, EXTRATESTRIALS, UFOs, etc. But when you put into perspective the relentless numerous worldwide historical accounts and take out the conditioned factor of humor you really arent left with much to laugh at at all. So many accounts , there has to be some truth to the phenomenon. I personally havent ever seen a ufo, tho i have seen on 2 occasions, 1 in particular something beyond comprehension, i have a close relative who worked for intelligence in the military and know for fact that there are things he has seen first hand and dealt with that are absolute proof that there have been things that have been on this planet and have no other explanation but that linking it to an actual ufo.

The saddest part of this entire subject is the fact that our own kind continue to hide, lie, cover up, denounce, deter the subject altogether. All while examining the subject under the radar, (the Vatican itself has over 500 scientists, physisists astrobiologists employed, a vault full of contained Subject off limit it the outside plus 2 giant telescopes in its vicinity) that includes media, government, nasa, the Vatican and on. Its unphathomable. Delusional. Were finding out,the more something is hidden the more people want to know about so perhaps it backfired. The only problem now is to be able to separate the false accounts with the real ones. Bottom line, keep an open mind. Billions of galaxies, billions of stars in each galaxy, each star having planets, you do the math. Everything WE know about life existing like needing water or oxygen may not even stand to reason on other planets.

That is codswallop. People are not "conditioned" to laugh at crackpots, that is just the way of things. You think the Vatican and NASA are impressive? Try having a decent look at the amateur community, I belong to an Astronomy forum, and in there a fellow who goes by "Anthony Birdstrike Wesley" who was the first to see and report the last TWO Jupiter strikes to NASA.

Real researchers such as Drake, Sagan, Hawking, Grasse De Tyson are not ever laughed at, although they question themselves and each other all the time, and know more about this phenomena than anyone. Not to mention Astrobiologist's, Physicists and astronomers let alone individual projects such as Hessdalen. The nutters who claims Aliens crossed space to turn into Pam Anderson to seduce some redneck do not have anything to contribute more than a reason for mirth. People need to have more of a think when they see a light in the sky instead of insisting every light in the sky is an alien starship here to visit the US Government.

• Like 1

That is codswallop. People are not "conditioned" to laugh at crackpots, that is just the way of things. You think the Vatican and NASA are impressive? Try having a decent look at the amateur community, I belong to an Astronomy forum, and in there a fellow who goes by "Anthony Birdstrike Wesley" who was the first to see and report the last TWO Jupiter strikes to NASA.

Real researchers such as Drake, Sagan, Hawking, Grasse De Tyson are not ever laughed at, although they question themselves and each other all the time, and know more about this phenomena than anyone. Not to mention Astrobiologist's, Physicists and astronomers let alone individual projects such as Hessdalen. The nutters who claims Aliens crossed space to turn into Pam Anderson to seduce some redneck do not have anything to contribute more than a reason for mirth. People need to have more of a think when they see a light in the sky instead of insisting every light in the sky is an alien starship here to visit the US Government.

codswallop? hahah...hey psyche 101 i like and appreciate your posts here

your a skeptic and so am i..i question everything and never claim that aliens or ufo's (the extraterrestrial kind) are here or have ever been here

having said that it seems like it could be a real possibility..i mean whats so outlandish about it?

have you ever had any kind of sighting yourself?

i'm telling you man what i experienced lasted about 20 minutes..this was a stationary light,completely star like in appearence

very bright and just hung there motionless..no sound or anything else

no navigation lights or movement

i felt as we watched it it was a planet but at the same time it seemed to bright for that

after 15 or twenty minutes as my wife and i were talking about something else..the whole time glimpsing up at this thing

it abruptly began moving to our left at a steady and constant speed

not fast but at a steady pace...completely silent

it at first seemed far away but when it moved the perspective of it changed and it seemed much much closer

i would assume the ISS..i have no other explanation

i will never claim ufo's or aliens exist but at the same time it could be a possibility??

we cannot assume how this phenomena would unfold or how they would present themselves

we can't compare it to anything

like nomad5000 mentioned this subject becomes polluted with these "crackpots" claiming all sorts of things without any basis

i don't know..i guess many of us search,want it to be real for some reason

i would assume because there are so many unanswered questions about the universe and our place in it

that knowing of another intelligence other then human would somehow help to justify our existance

it could very well be true that we are alone and always have been

i go on about abductions and the like,am open to it..but its all speculation

(:

• Like 1

codswallop? hahah...hey psyche 101 i like and appreciate your posts here

your a skeptic and so am i..i question everything and never claim that aliens or ufo's (the extraterrestrial kind) are here or have ever been here

having said that it seems like it could be a real possibility..i mean whats so outlandish about it?

have you ever had any kind of sighting yourself?

i'm telling you man what i experienced lasted about 20 minutes..this was a stationary light,completely star like in appearence

very bright and just hung there motionless..no sound or anything else

no navigation lights or movement

i felt as we watched it it was a planet but at the same time it seemed to bright for that

after 15 or twenty minutes as my wife and i were talking about something else..the whole time glimpsing up at this thing

it abruptly began moving to our left at a steady and constant speed

not fast but at a steady pace...completely silent

it at first seemed far away but when it moved the perspective of it changed and it seemed much much closer

i would assume the ISS..i have no other explanation

i will never claim ufo's or aliens exist but at the same time it could be a possibility??

we cannot assume how this phenomena would unfold or how they would present themselves

we can't compare it to anything

like nomad5000 mentioned this subject becomes polluted with these "crackpots" claiming all sorts of things without any basis

i don't know..i guess many of us search,want it to be real for some reason

i would assume because there are so many unanswered questions about the universe and our place in it

that knowing of another intelligence other then human would somehow help to justify our existance

it could very well be true that we are alone and always have been

i go on about abductions and the like,am open to it..but its all speculation

(:

Hi Kohl

Cheers mate, thanks for the kind words. I am pretty blunt, but I think I am too old for kid gloves and look a little silly in them ;) One thing for certain, few are ever left wondering what my point is ;)

To answer your questions

1 - What is so outlandish about it? The claims themselves. Probings, sexual advances, yet look at us, the lowly humans who have X Rays and CT scans to look inside without breaking skin. It seems to me such an advanced species who can overcome physics should well and truly be able to achieve such from space. Doctors have already begun version of Star Treks Tricorder, yet we have aliens with books, papers, and needles?

Link 1 - ‘I have out of this world orgasms thanks to aliens’

She said she is often visited by them for sexual encounters and is able to orgasm when she contacts them - giving her a better experience than any physical lover she has slept with and has no need for a real boyfriend

Interesting use of the word "real" IMHO.

Link - Antonias Villas Boas (considered a prime abduction case???)

Just as he began wondering if he could find his clothes and sneak out of there a beautiful, blonde woman entered. She wore no clothing and Boas found himself immediately drawn to her.

Again, according to his sworn testimony, she began to seduce him. Although she did not speak or kiss him, the language of love was clear enough and he understood her intentions perfectly.

Link - Jane Murphy Encounter

"I looked into his big, black eyes and knew that it was going to happen. Suddenly he was lying on the table and I was lying on top of him. We were embracing but lying perfectly still.

I remember noticing his smell. It wasn't very pleasant, not a human smell at all ... I couldn't tell if he had any clothes on or not because I simply looked into his eyes. All I can remember is those gigantic black eyes ... It seemed so strange lying on top of this stranger ... and enjoying it."

Afterwards she was examined by some of the other aliens and then - suddenly - she was back in her own bed.

Then we have women running around saying they have reptilian sons in Reno. Interspecies copulation that results in offspring? I honestly find that hard to believe. Here is a copy of the ABC program "My Mum Speaks To Aliens" and "mum" mainly deals with abductees, dead set, tell me the portly fellow is not just a wet dream he cannot let go off. "Mum" tried to debate and Astrophysicist, and indeed they ended up mocking her. Wether it was intentional or not, one cannot say she did not have it coming by insisting he outrageous and unsupported claims answer the big questions when they do not, not by a long shot. The most heartwarming aspect of this show is the "son". How he sticks by Mum is admirable. He is a good lad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5xAHzpIOug

Just a couple of examples to illustrate my conviction, many, many more exist.

Yes, I have seen at least 3 UFO's but I have no reason to think they were anything but natural phenomena. I am 100% certain what I saw was not a machine of any type. I have seen one that is similar to yours, but I felt it only took odd movements because I shifted my footing and averted my attention, with yours sitting stationary for 20 minutes, it does not sound like the ISS, the pace might be the answer here. If it was rather slow, then it is possible it was a planet, but checking Heavens Above LINK might be a good idea to see wat was in the sky at the time of your sighting, and in your vicinity.

I believe we are "in our place" as a part of the Universe. I have seen humans described recently as "conscious matter" or in other words, we are the Universe which has become aware, and is wondering about itself. Which seems to make a whole lot of sense to me, and seems a noble position to have. I accept UFO's exist, but I do not think UFO's are Alien spaceships, and I believe there is going to be many Aliens out there, and I feel we might just happen to be able to speak to some of them. But I do not feel sufficient evidence to show that they have visited here exists, and I feel that making stuff up to explain natural phenomena is just a step backwards like the ancient Greeks who though Zeus hurled Lightning bolts, it seems today we attribute the unknown to the latest "higher power" which people feel intellectual for stepping up from Gods to Aliens, and I do feel that is enough for some, but not me.

The answer of abductions I feel makes less sense than any other explanation. It is full of contradictions, and very wild claims, yet what better place would one get proof from if not an Aliens spaceship? Yet in the years of claims, not one ray gun has been produced. The main thing is much better answers exist to explain this wide ranging phenomena, and I feel we let logic, common sense, and ourselves down by taking the easy road as our ancestors did to explain lightning and thunder.

I feel it comes down to two completely different types of believer. One, such as the above, is not at all credible, and only in it for attention, and the other type consists of people like Sagan and Hawking, who are most respectable.

Cheers.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

John Mack, M.D.

John E. Mack, M.D., professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and founder of the Center for Psychology & Social Change, explores how extraordinary experiences can affect personal, societal and global transformation. He is the author of many books detailing how one’s perceptions shape relationships with one another and with the world, including the Pulitzer Prize-winning biography of T.E. Lawrence, A Prince of Our Disorder, Abduction, and Passport to the Cosmos: Human Transformation and Alien Encounters.

Courtesy of http://www.ufoevidence.org/

John Mack does not believe in Little Green Men. He felt that abduction were certainly a mental anomaly, but when he personally could not pinpoint this anomaly, he expanded his horizons, however, I do not think Mack actually thought abductions involved spaceships and aliens, but more of a spiritual experience. I would suggest you read his books, but I do not think they will say what the woo woo sites say he will.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Boy ,but If he`s wrong ? Where do you get that relief for all that probing ? :tu:

"Probing" LOL

Please, can I have another

LOL

Hi Kohl

Cheers mate, thanks for the kind words. I am pretty blunt, but I think I am too old for kid gloves and look a little silly in them ;) One thing for certain, few are ever left wondering what my point is ;)

To answer your questions

1 - What is so outlandish about it? The claims themselves. Probings, sexual advances, yet look at us, the lowly humans who have X Rays and CT scans to look inside without breaking skin. It seems to me such an advanced species who can overcome physics should well and truly be able to achieve such from space. Doctors have already begun version of Star Treks Tricorder, yet we have aliens with books, papers, and needles?

Link 1 - ‘I have out of this world orgasms thanks to aliens’

She said she is often visited by them for sexual encounters and is able to orgasm when she contacts them - giving her a better experience than any physical lover she has slept with and has no need for a real boyfriend

Interesting use of the word "real" IMHO.

Link - Antonias Villas Boas (considered a prime abduction case???)

Just as he began wondering if he could find his clothes and sneak out of there a beautiful, blonde woman entered. She wore no clothing and Boas found himself immediately drawn to her.

Again, according to his sworn testimony, she began to seduce him. Although she did not speak or kiss him, the language of love was clear enough and he understood her intentions perfectly.

Link - Jane Murphy Encounter

"I looked into his big, black eyes and knew that it was going to happen. Suddenly he was lying on the table and I was lying on top of him. We were embracing but lying perfectly still.

I remember noticing his smell. It wasn't very pleasant, not a human smell at all ... I couldn't tell if he had any clothes on or not because I simply looked into his eyes. All I can remember is those gigantic black eyes ... It seemed so strange lying on top of this stranger ... and enjoying it."

Afterwards she was examined by some of the other aliens and then - suddenly - she was back in her own bed.

Then we have women running around saying they have reptilian sons in Reno. Interspecies copulation that results in offspring? I honestly find that hard to believe. Here is a copy of the ABC program "My Mum Speaks To Aliens" and "mum" mainly deals with abductees, dead set, tell me the portly fellow is not just a wet dream he cannot let go off. "Mum" tried to debate and Astrophysicist, and indeed they ended up mocking her. Wether it was intentional or not, one cannot say she did not have it coming by insisting he outrageous and unsupported claims answer the big questions when they do not, not by a long shot. The most heartwarming aspect of this show is the "son". How he sticks by Mum is admirable. He is a good lad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5xAHzpIOug

Just a couple of examples to illustrate my conviction, many, many more exist.

Yes, I have seen at least 3 UFO's but I have no reason to think they were anything but natural phenomena. I am 100% certain what I saw was not a machine of any type. I have seen one that is similar to yours, but I felt it only took odd movements because I shifted my footing and averted my attention, with yours sitting stationary for 20 minutes, it does not sound like the ISS, the pace might be the answer here. If it was rather slow, then it is possible it was a planet, but checking Heavens Above LINK might be a good idea to see wat was in the sky at the time of your sighting, and in your vicinity.

I believe we are "in our place" as a part of the Universe. I have seen humans described recently as "conscious matter" or in other words, we are the Universe which has become aware, and is wondering about itself. Which seems to make a whole lot of sense to me, and seems a noble position to have. I accept UFO's exist, but I do not think UFO's are Alien spaceships, and I believe there is going to be many Aliens out there, and I feel we might just happen to be able to speak to some of them. But I do not feel sufficient evidence to show that they have visited here exists, and I feel that making stuff up to explain natural phenomena is just a step backwards like the ancient Greeks who though Zeus hurled Lightning bolts, it seems today we attribute the unknown to the latest "higher power" which people feel intellectual for stepping up from Gods to Aliens, and I do feel that is enough for some, but not me.

The answer of abductions I feel makes less sense than any other explanation. It is full of contradictions, and very wild claims, yet what better place would one get proof from if not an Aliens spaceship? Yet in the years of claims, not one ray gun has been produced. The main thing is much better answers exist to explain this wide ranging phenomena, and I feel we let logic, common sense, and ourselves down by taking the easy road as our ancestors did to explain lightning and thunder.

I feel it comes down to two completely different types of believer. One, such as the above, is not at all credible, and only in it for attention, and the other type consists of people like Sagan and Hawking, who are most respectable.

Cheers.

yeah ya know it really is my idea of our existence as well

our consciencness is really the result of billions and billions of years of evolution

the universe finally reaching a state where it looks back and percieves itself

quite remarkable really (:

thanks for the links!

• Like 1

Boy ,but If he`s wrong ? Where do you get that relief for all that probing ? :tu:

hemorrhoid-cream-under-eye-puffiness-12.jpg

It's a plot. Aliens have bought all possible shares of Preparation H. Which also happens to be the codename of this very operation.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

yeah ya know it really is my idea of our existence as well

our consciencness is really the result of billions and billions of years of evolution

the universe finally reaching a state where it looks back and percieves itself

quite remarkable really (:

thanks for the links!

You're welcome. It really is a sobering thought to consider ourselves part of the Universe. Glad you enjoyed the links, hope that all explained my position. For the record, I have no problems with the concept of space travel or aliens, I just see no proof that we have been visited.

• Like 1

2 separate people in my town where abducted by aliens.both where driving late at night.the aliens where standing in the road

Psycho101, ill take 2 mins of my time to say this, read my words yet again. Let me know only when you come to the conclusion that i find ufos impressive. not the vatican and not even somewhat scientifically credible nasa. as for pam anderson and the rest of your idols i can care less. as for your crackpot comment, you just summed up the bulk of this entire website. so i ask, what is a "normal" person like yourself even doing here?

so i ask, what is a "normal" person like yourself even doing here?

I can't claim to speak for psyche however I myself find the subject material interesting, even if largely fanciful. I happen to like the idea of alien visitation. I think it would be something of such magnitude that it could conceivably change the world. So I come here to hear and review any evidence thereof. Sadly I have been nothing but disappointed but that doesn't mean my interest has waned. All of the evidence and testimony I have seen and read has in no way confirmed any aspect of the ETH and I would consider myself remiss if I didn't at least share that with others that may be unaware of the credulous woo woo that is indeed out there for public perusal.

With that being said, what are you doing here?

• Like 1

Psycho101, ill take 2 mins of my time to say this, read my words yet again. Let me know only when you come to the conclusion that i find ufos impressive. not the vatican and not even somewhat scientifically credible nasa. as for pam anderson and the rest of your idols i can care less. as for your crackpot comment, you just summed up the bulk of this entire website. so i ask, what is a "normal" person like yourself even doing here?

frabz-Why-dont-you-love-me-anymore-Is-it-because-of-the-burgers-i-gave-8d097d.jpeg

Ohhh, you did a play on words to make fun of my nick, I am so hurt :cry:

7jwktxs.gif

You gave me that impression right here:

Society is almost conditioned to laugh at the words ALIEN, ABDUCTIONS, EXTRATESTRIALS, UFOs, etc. But when you put into perspective the relentless numerous worldwide historical accounts and take out the conditioned factor of humor you really arent left with much to laugh at at all.

The saddest part of this entire subject is the fact that our own kind continue to hide, lie, cover up, denounce, deter the subject altogether.

The only problem now is to be able to separate the false accounts with the real ones.

Pam is my idol? News to me, I am not the redneck that said an Alien turned into her for the sole purpose of seducing out of all men on this earth, me. Although I would not say no. I do not see how the crackpot comment covers more than say 15% of posters in this section, the nuttiest seems to have largely moved on thank goodness. It sounds like you did not read my post? This seems to have little to do with the very fact that people are NOT conditioned to laugh at the words Unidentified Flying Object, or the very fact that two types of believers exist, and really how does that alone not answer your question? It's not rocket science mate.

Holy crap, you think I am normal? You have some real problems then!!!!

Edited by psyche101