Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Abductions

Nomad5000

, I am not the redneck that said an Alien turned into her for the sole purpose of seducing out of all men on this earth, me.

This seems to have little to do with the very fact that people are NOT conditioned to laugh at the words Unidentified Flying Object.

yeaarrp.

I can't claim to speak for psyche however I myself find the subject material interesting, even if largely fanciful. I happen to like the idea of alien visitation. I think it would be something of such magnitude that it could conceivably change the world. So I come here to hear and review any evidence thereof. Sadly I have been nothing but disappointed but that doesn't mean my interest has waned. All of the evidence and testimony I have seen and read has in no way confirmed any aspect of the ETH and I would consider myself remiss if I didn't at least share that with others that may be unaware of the credulous woo woo that is indeed out there for public perusal.

With that being said, what are you doing here?

thats a mystery to be solved. Edited by Sheep Smart

2 separate people in my town where abducted by aliens.both where driving late at night.the aliens where standing in the road

does that explain the montawk monster? L. I. is a mysterious place. i once was leaving nassau colluseam at a sabbath show back in the 90's. i t took me almost 12 hours to get back to jersey. i cant remember 10 of those hours.

so i ask, what is a "normal" person like yourself even doing here?

Oh, you're going to be one of those members?

Turn up, make wild claims, get p***ed because lots of people don't take you seriously, demand to know why people who don't believe in aliens or ghosts are occupying the website you've just joined as if you owned the place, and then disappear pretty soon in a puff of smoke.

Seems to be a regular enough occurrence here.

• Like 1

I'm here to share my experience with the world, because I'm convinced we're on the verge of a major, profound discovery. Also, hopefully mainstream scientists will pull their heads out of the sand, take the first step, ignoring "the giggle factor" stigma attached with unidentified aerial phenomenon and seriously investigate all the evidence collected over the decades.

Oh, you're going to be one of those members?

Turn up, make wild claims, get p***ed because lots of people don't take you seriously, demand to know why people who don't believe in aliens ghosts are occupying the website you've just joined as if you owned the place, and then disappear pretty soon in a puff of smoke.

a regular enough occurrence here.

here come the herd. post-139054-0-37101600-1367353337_thumb.

wild claims huh? demand to know? lol, i dont even demand to care. did i ask what peoples thoughts were? i didnt call anyones post "codswabble" or whatever that word was, nor did i say people were "crackpots" for making any remarks. how sheepish of you. get back to edge of the cliff.

• Like 1

yeaarrp.

Taking out of context and constructing your own sentences to say what you want?

Seems to be something of a habit with you?

Taking out of context and constructing your own sentences to say what you want?

Seems to be something of a habit with you?

too bad this response wasnt more fitted to the other post on my 1 in a billion shot coincidental post over on the roswell thread. do check out my reply there.. :wub::yes:
  • Like 1

I'm here to share my experience with the world, because I'm convinced we're on the verge of a major, profound discovery. Also, hopefully mainstream scientists will pull their heads out of the sand, take the first step, ignoring "the giggle factor" stigma attached with unidentified aerial phenomenon and seriously investigate all the evidence collected over the decades.

There is no giggle factor, I am not sure why you keep saying that. The crackpots have the giggle factor, the Astrobiologist's, Meteorologists and Physicists do not. There has always been the OMG Alienz people, and there has always been the serious research. The serious research is hard work. This giggle factor people see a light in the sky and tell people they flew around with aliens. Did the examples I offered to khol not clearly illustrate this?

Going back to decades old information is fraught with the likelihood of major error. My signature indicates that I am of the belief we should just throw all the old crap out, and begin again. Too much personal opinion involved in those old papers from both sides of the fence.

With real honest to goodness research, there is no giggle factor, it is just that space is really big, and it has taken us a long time to look at even the tiniest parts of it. The UFOlogists will not wait decades, they want ET now, so they make him up, or shoehorn hin into any anomalous tale one can find. So they think this slow paced (to them) research is holding them back and claim it is non existant. This all began with McDonalds personal opinion that he penned into a speech called "Science In Default" I understand it to be a load of crap, but UFOlogists hold onto this old document like the holy grail. They need to blame someone for thier failures I guess. Science cops it on the chin. But the woo woo crowd has been borrowing credibility from science for decades.

People did not laugh at Sagan, Drake, Fermi, Kaku, Greene, Hawking or Dyson. They still do not. People laugh at the woman who has "orgasms out of this world due to alienz". These men all believe ET exists, and for that matter, so do I, just for the same reasons these men do, not for the insanity of the CT's at the FTB woo woo sites.

i didnt call anyones post "codswabble" or whatever that word was, nor did i say people were "crackpots" for making any remarks.

Are you saying such simply does not exist in UFOlogy?

too bad this response wasnt more fitted to the other post on my 1 in a billion shot coincidental post over on the roswell thread. do check out my reply there.. :wub::yes:

Yes, however, I think I am "getting you" and if I am right, I am only sorry it took me this long to catch on and would ask you to accept my apology. You took me hook line and sinker, not too many here can say that, Kudos :tu: I think you are going to keep my on my toes aren't you ;)

1274215245336.png

BTW, Welcome to UM. I think you are going to be good for this place.

Edited by psyche101

There is yet another smoggy unclear sky over new jersey on this April evening and yet im able to see the stars.

Your kind words coupled with your sharp shooting rhetortic only hits where it hurts best. I shall never underestimate the power of the psyche.

• Like 1

There is yet another smoggy unclear sky over new jersey on this April evening and yet im able to see the stars.

Your kind words coupled with your sharp shooting rhetortic only hits where it hurts best. I shall never underestimate the power of the psyche.

Well, not often one makes me feel rather sheepish. I'll have to be more careful so I do not get fleeced ;) Ewe are sharper than the average ungulate.

In Jersey huh! I have never even been to the US but I would like to get over there and try DONTEATUS's FTL BBQ. It's mid morning here in Oz, and an awesome day.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Psyche and Sheep Smart sitting in a tree.

K - I - S - S - I - N - G!

I was going to spell out that other "bomb" word, but since this is a family forum...

Besides, I think it's time for my meds.

• Like 3

Skills.

however i firmly adhere to my stance on alien abduction claims. Few just may be credible. After all how do you think Ikea got the idea for those probe lights?

I was going to spell out that other "bomb" word, but since this is a family forum...
well just try sounding it out
yea i may need some too. im starting to see **** upside down.
  • Like 2

Hey Source, how have things been? I'm still chuckling over that post and humming the tune in my head... :lol:

• Like 1

. It's mid morning here in Oz, and an awesome day.

son of a b****!

*smile drops as keyboard gets flung off the desk*

there goes my stalking attempts.

Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 1

Skills.

however i firmly adhere to my stance on alien abduction claims. Few just may be credible. After all how do you think Ikea got the idea for those probe lights?

Lights? I don't see no stinkin' lights! I can't, because I'm blind you see (ha! a pun!).

But I did like what I heard my text reader say. I may just have to turn in my snark card with you on board. Welcome to the forum.

well just try sounding it out

Okay. Ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu... Hey, wait a minute! *

yea i may need some too. im starting to see **** upside down.

I wish I could see upside down ****. Hell, I wish I could see any **** at all. I guess I have to be satisfied reading women's braille shirts.

Women do wear braille shirts, don't they? If not, then that explains all the slaps I've received.

* And don't worry mods. I was sounding out the word funicular.

Hey Source, how have things been? I'm still chuckling over that post and humming the tune in my head... :lol:

Hey S2F!

I'm recovering nicely. Thanks for asking.

I think I'd better leave psyche and Sheep Smart alone. Sheep Smart seems cool enough but psyche will tear my head off first chance he gets.

Just kidding psyche. I'm yer buddy. I'm yer pal, remember? Don't hurt me, man. Put down the machete. We can talk this out. PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF UM DON'T KILL ME!

Was that over the top? I can't tell anymore.

absolutely-braille shirts. even those under garments called BRAs. which comes from BRAile of course.

thanks for the welcome. it feels good to be out of allowed back on a public forum.

Edited by Sheep Smart

IMG_4675%2520sheep%2520love%2520becca.jpg

I gotta admit, it's been a while since someone pulled the rug from under my feet, I have to say I rather enjoy the change of pace. :D I have not been so impressed since I met Emma. I am going to like having Sheep Smart around I reckon.

ETA - Pic of a guy puckering up to a sheep.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

son of a b****!

*smile drops as keyboard gets flung off the desk*

there goes my stalking attempts.

:rofl::lol::D:tu:

Hey S2F!

I'm recovering nicely. Thanks for asking.

I think I'd better leave psyche and Sheep Smart alone. Sheep Smart seems cool enough but psyche will tear my head off first chance he gets.

Just kidding psyche. I'm yer buddy. I'm yer pal, remember? Don't hurt me, man. Put down the machete. We can talk this out. PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF UM DON'T KILL ME!

Was that over the top? I can't tell anymore.

Holy cow, ten minutes and you're cutting my grass!

Bet you have Emma Acid over there too huh?

Does that braille thing work? I might get some dark sunnies happening. If it does, we might be able to call this one even.

• Like 1

Holy cow, ten minutes and you're cutting my grass!

Bet you have Emma Acid over there too huh?

Does that braille thing work? I might get some dark sunnies happening. If it does, we might be able to call this one even.

I knew I was going to pay dearly for what I wrote.

I just happened to wonder by and I accidentally bumped into Sheep Smart. It was all very innocent. :innocent:

Besides that, Emma thinks I belong in a special ed class. She's right, but still...

Buddies? Pals? Mates? Water under the canoe and all that? :unsure2:

And Donna says hi.

• Like 1

post-139054-0-11968700-1367380588_thumb.Ive won the crowd and my freedom. Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 1