Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Abductions

Nomad5000

I knew I was going to pay dearly for what I wrote.

Well, yes, I suppose the braille gig is worth quite a bit. I cannot believe this is the first time I have heard of the concept. It's brilliant.

I just happened to wonder by and I accidentally bumped into Sheep Smart. It was all very innocent. :innocent:

Yeah yeah, that's what they all say...

Real funny thing is I watched Family Guy last night. The one where Stewie falls in love with the actress (Olivia) and she gets caught in their playhouse (they got married and live there) playing silly putty with another boy who has done some commercials, Stewie went outside crying and saying his goodbyes, then set fire the cardboard playhouse house the girl and boy were in. Keeps running over and over in my head with this conversation LOL. What a mind. Seth MacFarlane sings a song at the Oscars which happen to reflect your love of reading braille shirts, you should look out for it, I doubt I can post it here LOL.

Besides that, Emma thinks I belong in a special ed class. She's right, but still...

Emma is always right. :D I have no idea what she thinks of me but I like to come to my own conclusions on that one. I figure I am probably better off that way.

Buddies? Pals? Mates? Water under the canoe and all that? :unsure2:

As if I could stay mad at you ...........

under the canoe hehe

And Donna says hi.

Hi Donna! Been a while! It seems like forever! Hey, it is.......

• Like 1

post-139054-0-11968700-1367380588_thumb.Ive won the crowd and my freedom.

Won the crowd, made some friends, and now welcomed into the asylum :D You do seem to be "one of us" and that is also a little scary.

Screen%2520Shot%25202013-03-07%2520at%25202.35.43%2520PM.png

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Hi Donna! Been a while! It seems like forever! Hey, it is.......

What?

Never mind. I just had a little chat with my friend here. Seems you won over another heart. You're doing much better than I am atm.

Cheers. :nw:

Edited by theSOURCE
  • Like 1

What?

Never mind. I just had a little chat with my friend here. Seems you won over another heart. You're doing much better than I am atm.

Cheers. :nw:

LOL, another one I have to keep away from you! Wait, hang on........ if I am doing better, what the heck are they all doing at your place mate!

Ahh the drawbacks of living down under.....

• Like 1

LOL, another one I have to keep away from you! Wait, hang on........ if I am doing better, what the heck are they all doing at your place mate!

I guess I just know how to read women well (it's the braille thing). BTW, that comment cost me a punch in the arm, but it was worth it.

Ahh the drawbacks of living down under.....

Don't feel so down, mate. At least you've got Emily Scott to keep you company.

And another punch in the arm! I'm only human ffs.

• Like 1

I guess I just know how to read women well (it's the braille thing). BTW, that comment cost me a punch in the arm, but it was worth it.

I have a feeling it was worth it... especially if you were reading at the time........

Don't feel so down, mate. At least you've got Emily Scott to keep you company.

And another punch in the arm! I'm only human ffs.

Well, yeah but she does not UM, I am going to have to move on, I was planning to speak to her when she gets out of the shower.

Honey, babe, I met a sheep today, and we have fast become close friends................

Wonder how that will go down.

• Like 1

I believe alien abduction in 100% real. You've probably heard of GMO foods. I think something similar happens when a species evolves. It becomes genetically modified to adapt to different environments. This type of activity becomes advanced to the point where you can use life from other planets and create hybrids. In Star Trk different aliens will mate and I don't think that is too far off from what is happening with more advanced EBE's

I believe alien abduction in 100% real. You've probably heard of GMO foods. I think something similar happens when a species evolves. It becomes genetically modified to adapt to different environments. This type of activity becomes advanced to the point where you can use life from other planets and create hybrids. In Star Trk different aliens will mate and I don't think that is too far off from what is happening with more advanced EBE's

Well yes, except being the only species on earth who manipulates the environment as opposed to vice versa, your hypothesis does not seem to work unless you are claiming it is a specific modification which then in turn, one would need to know the physiology of the species one wishes to apply the modification too, so you seem to have something of a circular debate happening all on your own there.

In Star Trek, different species require medical assistance to cross breed, and it is not always possible. In some cases it can be lethal. Flox (ST Enterprise) is the first Doctor to work out a procedure that allows Humans and Vulcans to breed. Those who can breed without assistance are considered to have common genetic ancestry.

Again I ask, why do people think all aliens must be advanced? Why can they not be at out level of development?

Again I ask, why do people think all aliens must be advanced? Why can they not be at out level of development?

because insult isnt kosher. and interstellar travel may require a slightly more advancement in technology.

because insult isnt kosher. and interstellar travel may require a slightly more advancement in technology.

Nah, check this - LINK - Project Orion, Nuclear Propulsion.

We could have left for the stars in te 60's but the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty that everyone violates anyway is recognised to have ended the project, but to date, aas far as I know, it is still the best and most workable concept to date.

That's what I want to see, a loud polluting clunky monstrosity roll on into the system.

800px-ProjectOrionConfiguration.png

Edited by psyche101

theyve come for our dauters technology.......blast them! aliens-vs-predator-20090603114446230.jpg

theyve come for our dauters technology.......blast them! aliens-vs-predator-20090603114446230.jpg

They are probably better of with the first choice. You know what Jeff Goldblum saya about earth girls don't you?

• 1 year later...

These abduction victims/patients should be examined more seriously, studied and treated accordingly.

It would be the human thing to do.

Cheers!

T.B.

That would be the modern human thing to do. Another modern human thing to do is to insist that an event that seems

literal should have a literal explanation .

What interests me more ... if we list the events and circumstances of these occurrences and do not worry to much about the form these occurrences take - we can see many interesting similarities in other types of occurrences , cross-culturally, through time and location, albeit in different clothing. But the essence and pattern are similar.

Experiments have been done in this field by writing up one such experience and showing it to people of different cultures, and asking them if they think they knew what was happening in the story. Many replied that they did, the event was; an encounter with the faery realm, a clear case of UFO 3rd kind contact, etc. The story/experience originated in Africa and the people that had the experience knew they had been visited by their ancestors. ( http://dreamflesh.co...patrick-harpur/ )

These 'forms' will always repeat where human nature is involved ( always had, but developed so strongly they still underlay the 'modern mind set' ) , the outward form of the culture and the technology become the clothing and express wants, needs and/or angst.

In some cases they can have their 'own reality' but it isnt a 'hard' , 'lasting' reality ... not a 'scientifically validated' reality. These events (the very real seeming and collaborated ones , the ones where 'something seems to be going on' to the extent that seemingly valid and respectable people investigate them) exist in a type of 'Daimonic Reality' (Harpur) where the borderline between the 'unexplained' and 'not quiet fringe' science meet, eg. things like 'effects' being put down to 'mass hysteria' ' stigmata' and 'infectious psychological projection' .

I meant to add:

Of note , in all cases, there are variants and good and bad experiences - this tells a lot too.

In a way, they are 'soul expressions' - deep desires to experience a 'mythical dimension' and play out specific patterns.

As well as good and bad experiences, there is the role one plays and the type of state one was in. How many times have we heard " Then the aliens were about to probe me and I thought ... NO! F this ... so I jumped off the table and punched the one closest to me right in the snout, then I seized the controls of the UFO ... " ? ? ? ... Nah! Only in an heroic Sci-Fi Movie . Most 'abductees ' are in a trance like compliant state ... the state that a shaman is in during their ordeal. They accept what is done to them, all sorts of 'insertions' ( crystals, 'iron bones' etc) . The fighting against it, the 'heroic path of the ego' is more akin to Hercules smashing his way through the underworld with his club (and ends in disaster).

In its usual varied and phantasamorphic way 'soul desire / unconscious expression' will insist in having its own share of 'material reality' (even if it is base-jumping) , if not ... well, I think we all know what happens when we keep repressing something :unsure2: ?

Boy ,but If he`s wrong ? Where do you get that relief for all that probing ? :tu:

I would think my 'unconscious' got so sick of my anal nature that it bent my usual reality to give me a hint that I might need a 'psychic enema'... or wonder what the hell was stuck up there ! :whistle:

Holy cow, ten minutes and you're cutting my grass!

Bet you have Emma Acid over there too huh?

Does that braille thing work? I might get some dark sunnies happening. If it does, we might be able to call this one even.

Emma acid ... Black Sabbath ... and 10 missing hours :)