Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Young man 'was stabbed to death

Commander CMG

Those damn yogurt pots are responsible for so many wars over the year. I think that’s what sparked off the Vietnam war.

A fight in the crowded Westfield shopping centre just before the Olympics led to murder and a pitched battle between two gangs, a court heard.

Shoppers looked on in horror as Liam Woodards, 24, was stabbed in the chest after glasses and a yoghurt pot were thrown at rivals.

As he lay dying, youths began fighting, throwing metal chairs and brandishing two knives, the Old Bailey was told.

arrow3.gifView: Read more

What a waist of a young mans life. If you live by the sword you will die by the sword.

Quote :- " Nii-Azu Kojo Smith, 18, of Hackney Wick, east London,"

figures, see no.5 :-

http://www.chavtowns...ive-in-england/

Was reading the newly published crime figures in the Metro the other day & boroughs of London all came in the top ten worst, you know the ones, the usual suspects, Hackney, Newham, Wandsworth, Tower Hamlets etc.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

I don't think it's a funny matter and is quite offensive to the poor man's relatives. His only crime was he was mouthy. He didn't attack the killer.

No, not funny, but thoroughly predictable & depressing. London used to be a wonderful place, now its just a place to avoid.

• Like 1

Was reading the newly published crime figures in the Metro the other day & boroughs of London all came in the top ten worst, you know the ones, the usual suspects, Hackney, Newham, Wandsworth, Tower Hamlets etc.

Glasgow is the worst in the UK. Saw a report the other day there and it was shocking. I remember it well from school - it's gang mentality from high school upwards and I couldn't even sit some of my credit exams due to lads running around the school with knives looking for me and my mates.

SCOTLAND’S biggest city is the most violent place in the UK, a shocking study reveals.

Experts say gang warfare, knife attacks and extreme poverty are behind the horrifying levels of brutal crime in Glasgow.

The UK Peace Index study found the city is Britain’s worst for murders, with 2.74 people killed per 100,000 last year — topping even London.

Institute for Economics and Peace researchers said 3,500 people aged 11-23 are involved in around 170 Glasgow gangs.

Their thuggery means murder rates among males aged 10-29 are similar to Argentina, Costa Rica and Lithuania.

The study found Scotland was the UK’s most dangerous country, with 1,759 violent offences per 100,000 people last year — more than London and DOUBLE the rate in Wales.

http://www.thescotti...r-violence.html

It just goes to show you how serious poverty and associated problems are in places like Glasgow and London. We're supposed to be a leading First-World country yet parts of our country are more deprived than developing countries.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

At least Bradford can excel at something.. Embarrassed to admit I have a BD post code. It may well be on the outskirts but I am officially branded a CHAV :hmm: