Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

British man threatens mass shooting

Ashotep

A British man pleaded guilty on Friday to making Facebook threats to kill 200 people at a school in the United States, which sparked a major security alert that saw thousands of pupils kept at home.

British man admits to threatening mass shooting of Tennessee school

I'll never understand some people and why they make the decisions they do.

• Like 2

Judge James Goss delayed sentencing until June, but warned the defendant that a prison term was “inevitable”.

----------------------------------

Send him to the US and let them deal with him! Don`t even mind if we have to pay for it. Would love to see him in an American 6x6 cell with 6ft.6 Leroy the backdoor rapist.

• Like 2

He thought that by posting anonymously on someone else facebook page would make him undetectable! just about says it all, thinking was not one of his strongest points!

• Like 2

Well, guess like British potential mass murderers have to go to the States, it is more difficult to lay hands on the necessary artillery in Britain.

• Like 3

Chances are he will go to the states, unlike Abu who seems to be immune from deportation and he is NOT British, but thats another thread, just wanted to throw it in!

• Like 1

Well, guess like British potential mass murderers have to go to the States, it is more difficult to lay hands on the necessary artillery in Britain.

Didn't stop Derrik Bird in the Cumbria massacre in 2010. And if you could tell me where I can get artillery as a citizen in the U.S. I'm curious to know.

Edited by CRYSiiSx2
  • Like 1

Didn't stop Derrik Bird in the Cumbria massacre in 2010. And if you could tell me where I can get artillery as a citizen in the U.S. I'm curious to know.

Derrick Bird was a licensed gun owner for 20 years, times and laws have changed, he had not.

Go to the next gun show and buy them from private sellers, they even stopped the background checks for that in the Senate in case you have not heard.

Derrick Bird was a licensed gun owner for 20 years, times and laws have changed, he had not.

Go to the next gun show and buy them from private sellers, they even stopped the background checks for that in the Senate in case you have not heard.

Small arms are not artillery.

• Like 1

You were the one who mentioned Derrick Bird.

You don't need artillery to shoot up a school.

So if you have problems with figures of speech don't lay it on the rest.

You don't need artillery to shoot up a school.

So if you have problems with figures of speech don't lay it on the rest.

That isn't a figure of speech, it's an incorrect term. And if you want to go on your crazy anti-gun bull, take it to a thread that pertains to it.

Edited by CRYSiiSx2

That isn't a figure of speech, it's an incorrect term. And if you want to go on your crazy anti-gun bull, take it to a thread that pertains to it.

I read it as a figure of speech and thought you had too when you threw in Derrick Bird.32475d1331969010t-yaaruku-yaaro-comments-confused-smiley-17432.gif

If that is your only argument I now know how to take your "esteemed" opinion in the future.

If that is your only argument I now know how to take your "esteemed" opinion in the future.

Okay.

Back on topic, what was this douches motives for saying this stuff about that girl? Then wanting to kill innocent kids? To see the reactions, or really to go through with it? Hope this guy spends a long time locked up.

• Like 1

Back on topic, what was this douches motives for saying this stuff about that girl? Then wanting to kill innocent kids? To see the reactions, or really to go through with it? Hope this guy spends a long time locked up.

I would guess to see the reaction, keyboard warriors like him probably rarely leave their bedrooms, let alone go to another country and carry it out.

A long time locked up with out access to a computer would be just fine.

• Like 1

I would guess to see the reaction, keyboard warriors like him probably rarely leave their bedrooms, let alone go to another country and carry it out.

A long time locked up with out access to a computer would be just fine.

Guess he will spend some time in a psychiatric unit, which is just as well as you know the latest date they have to release you from jail, but when... or if, you ever get out of the coocoos nest is quite uncertain.

Send him to USA and let them chuck him in jail!

I can't stand trolls. i'm surprised he's not made the usual excuse of having some imaginary illness that makes him act like a bafoon

• Like 1

And if you want to go on your crazy anti-gun bull, take it to a thread that pertains to it.

You are not a moderator, it is not up to you to decide what can and can't be discussed. If you believe a thread is being hijacked then please use the report button, otherwise please remember this rule:

5f. Balanced debate: Do not make posts forbidding opposing viewpoints, both sides of a debate should be represented.
  • Like 1

Send him to USA and let them chuck him in jail!

I can't stand trolls. i'm surprised he's not made the usual excuse of having some imaginary illness that makes him act like a bafoon

He does not need to use that excuse. :tu:

• Like 1

I can't believe he didn't think anyone would notice him threatening to kill all those kids or wouldn't find out who he is. Anyone that saw that would report it.

• Like 1