Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

women's health

danielost

PP performs many other services beside abortion. This is like saying you spend 20,000 on a car to get air conditioning. It's simply not true.

And personally, I'm glad some taxpayer money is funding abortion services. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean we shouldn't fund it.

(I suspect there will be a lot of "Mars Attacks" heads exploding now)

I can't even get a tooth pulled or go the dang dentist, but these stupid slu...I mean women, can have multiple FREE abortions?! I have a HUGE problem with that. Now, if my tax dollars were going to things like birth control for these women so they DON'T get pregnant in the first place, I wouldn't have a problem with that.

And if your stupid enough to have unprotected sex, and get pregnant, well....Not my problem! I mean you have to be seriously stupid to not know how to use a condom...

There are times where abortion is understandable. In rapes, incest, or medical emergencies. In which case the woman should have a hospital or hospital like setting where she can go.

To the pro choice people... If you were to suddenly find out that you were an abortion survivor would you be upset that your mother tried to kill you?

i'm pro choice, and i would like to see one example of healthy adult abortion survivor.

but for the sake of argument, lets say there are thousands, and'i' am one of them, i would not be any more displeased than knowing i was an "accedent", and unwanted by both sides, or just born for the simple reason, momy gets bigger welfare check the more kids she has. i doubt it would make any difference to me.

i'm pro choice, and i would like to see one example of healthy adult abortion survivor.

but for the sake of argument, lets say there are thousands, and'i' am one of them, i would not be any more displeased than knowing i was an "accedent", and unwanted by both sides, or just born for the simple reason, momy gets bigger welfare check the more kids she has. i doubt it would make any difference to me.

If you Google adult abortion survivor, you can see some of the prominent ones - most involved in the Pro-Life movement. One highly publicized case had one being mocked by Planned Parenthood supporters at a recent hearing.

i guess there are.

but it doesn't change my opinion, woman should be able to deside weather to keep the kid or abort. i see few ppl on daily basis, that are big reason why i support abortions,

• Like 1

i guess there are.

but it doesn't change my opinion, woman should be able to deside weather to keep the kid or abort. i see few ppl on daily basis, that are big reason why i support abortions,

So because you don't like people, you support abortion? LOL...That's kinda funny actually.

A little antisocial, but that's okay. We still like you!

Abortion debates tend to get ugly due to the extreme arguments. If you're pro-choice you murder babies. If you're pro-life you want to enslave women.

• Like 1

So because you don't like people, you support abortion? LOL...

naw, i support womans right to choose to have baby or not, it is her that will have her life affected forever by that choice the most, not judges, or even father

those few ppl are just constant reminder, abortions are needed. and should be done more often,.

naw, i support womans right to choose to have baby or not, it is her that will have her life affected forever by that choice the most, not judges, or even father

those few ppl are just constant reminder, abortions are needed. and should be done more often,.

Should have used that 'right to choose' to 'choose' not to have sex, now that the child is going to be a 'punishment', of course we should rid ourselves of such tie downs to our morals.

• Like 2

Should have used that 'right to choose' to 'choose' not to have sex, now that the child is going to be a 'punishment',

i hope that you do exactly that, only have sex when you want to get pregnant. how many kids do you have?

The point is you know you are accepting a risk of pregnancy every time. Nothing is fail safe.

Abortion debates tend to get ugly due to the extreme arguments. If you're pro-choice you murder babies. If you're pro-life you want to enslave women.

Enslaving weman in this case, would be giving them no choice but tohave sex and get pregnant. This is not the case.

Enslaving weman in this case, would be giving them no choice but tohave sex and get pregnant. This is not the case.

that is how it is in hosidic jewish comunity. and they would laugh at you if you told them they are enslaived

Very true.

And I'm not trying to "enslave" women like some think. I'm a woman, too. But, I just want people to take more responsibility their actions. If your going to have sex, use protection! Or get on birth control. There are so many options on Birth control out there. They even have IUDS which are effective for up to FIVE YEARS. One doctor visit, and they can insert it in the examination room. Birth control is easy to get, too and pretty much all insurance companies cover it, or you can get it cheap.

Condoms also prevent the spread of STDs which is rising rapidly among the young here in the US. I mean you have no idea how many people your partner has slept with! My husband had a friend that he used to hang out with. The guy's in his early 20s and has had THREE STD's in past FIVE YEARS! :no:

You have to be careful, and protect yourself. ESPECIALLY if your a woman. It's just common sense.

i hope that you do exactly that, only have sex when you want to get pregnant. how many kids do you have?

Only idiots have sex without protection or think protection is 100% fail proof. If you can't tolerate having a baby, don't have sex, because that's the reason for sex. It's not like eating or breathing, you, personally, don't need it to survive, most want it because it's fun, quick, and usually easy to clean up, unless you get preggo. Luckily you can just scrap that clean and be ready for the next party.

This isn't about 'women's health', if it were, there would be a hell of a lot more discussion about safe sex and abstinence, but it's not. It's about abortions and keeping that available to people who want to have sex but don't want babies. It's okay anyway! They're just fetuses! Not even human yet, ya know, except their genetic code says they are.

In cases of rape and incest, I can see the need for abortions. But when it's someone who should've been more careful? No. Aborting a baby isn't the answer.

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 3

Only idiots have sex without protection or think protection is 100% fail proof. If you can't tolerate having a baby, don't have sex, because that's the reason for sex. It's not like eating or breathing, you, personally, don't need it to survive, most want it because it's fun, quick, and usually easy to clean up, unless you get preggo. Luckily you can just scrap that clean and be ready for the next party.

This isn't about 'women's health', if it were, there would be a hell of a lot more discussion about safe sex and abstinence, but it's not. It's about abortions and keeping that available to people who want to have sex but don't want babies. It's okay anyway! They're just fetuses! Not even human yet, ya know, except their genetic code says they are.

In cases of rape and incest, I can see the need for abortions. But when it's someone who should've been more careful? No. Aborting a baby isn't the answer.

:tu: Yep. Couldn't agree more.

But when it's someone who should've been more careful? No. Aborting a baby isn't the answer.

ok, they wont abort, they'll give birth, than dump the kid, at the nearest fire hosue, police precinct or a church, (that if she doesn't decide to tie him in a black garbage bag, and throw it in a dumpster, it happes monthly in nyc) than child goes to protective services, and social workers will be taking care of him. but YOU,. AND ME will be paying for it. happens too many times.

i don't want to pay for someones child, let them abort. thousands of kids die every day in the world, we can't even save those, as much as we try, yet no one seems to realise there would be a lot less problems, and child deaths if those kids were not born in a first place.

you can tell us all you want how it should be, how everyone is an idiot, and you know the best.

but i live in real world, that way more complicated, and sinister than you seem to imagine. and those kids stay in real world, and we are taking care of someone elses kids, that no one wants.

Edited by aztek

just found this, proves my point.

Woman finds newborn left on sand at Hawaii beach

It proves some people are heartless and some people aren't. Did you know Hitler was Christian? He was an alright dude then, eh?

I'd rather pay for a child then have to deal with the messy moral, legal, and illogic that goes towards the thought process of 'oh man, just had sex, going to have a baby who I'll name, see grow up into a young man or lady,' then decide, 'nah, I'm more important then that potential future even if I could just put that child up for adoption or leave it at the fire house. Also, if I catch it early, no worries about ruining my beach bod.'

In the end, yes, I see your point, not killing them as fetuses leaves them vulnerable to neglect and death as babies. In the end, we're just gonna end up with a lot of dead babies.

• Like 2

Now, if my tax dollars were going to things like birth control for these women so they DON'T get pregnant in the first place, I wouldn't have a problem with that.

THEY ARE!!! Federal money doesn't go toward abortions. That's "illegal".

:tu: Yep. Couldn't agree more.

The lady who won the right for abortion in the roe vs wade case would agree too. Today she is a pro-lifer, not a prochoicer.

Edited by danielost

Abortion is illegal in Brazil, but still happens. A prohibition-like approach may make you feel better morally about the issue but in reality will set the ground work for removing a woman's choice in the matter. A law that tells when a woman has to have a child can easily turn into a law that tells her when she can't. I'd personally rather have that decision made by the woman and her doctor instead of bureaucrats. Another thing that is never addressed- What do you do to women if abortion was illegal and they get one anyways? Try them for murder and stick them Jail? Put them in a nunnery? Give them the death penalty? Are we going to spend the money to do a possible murder investigation on every miscarriage as well?

Honestly, I would rather politicians spend their time making abortion unnecessary instead of illegal.

Honestly, I would rather politicians spend their time making abortion unnecessary instead of illegal.

Well, you can't PROHIBIT abortion or make it illegal, because I don't think it will work.

I do think, there are ways to cut back on the number of abortions every year. One is to make Women's healthcare for low income people a priority and counsel them on the different birth control methods out there. I think this would help. Also, if woman keeps coming in to have an abortion, let's say like two or three times, they should be sterilized. Now they can have ALL the sex they want! Problem solved.

As of today fifteen year old girls can buy the morning after pill. All they need is proof of age. They need not tell mom. Some woman are trying to make it where any female can buy them whenever they want. Combine that with free condoms at school and you have it is ok to have sex when ever you want. No consiquences.

yea morning after pills, and abortion pill do exsist. it would be great if everyone used them. however , just like abs\air bags raction\stabuilty control on cars, does not make our roads any safer, availabilty of pills and condoms, doesn't elliminate, or even reduse any risk, espesially if not used.

everyone seems to miss a major factor, the human factor. accidents will happen, unwanted pregnancies will happen, there is nothing we can do about it, there can be hundreds of reasons why girs got knocked up and can't have a baby, but when it happened none of them matter anymore.

Edited by aztek

yea morning after pills, and abortion pill do exsist. it would be great if everyone used them. however , just like abs\air bags raction\stabuilty control on cars, does not make our roads any safer, availabilty of pills and condoms, doesn't elliminate, or even reduse any risk, espesially if not used.

everyone seems to miss a major factor, the human factor. accidents will happen, unwanted pregnancies will happen, there is nothing we can do about it, there can be hundreds of reasons why girs got knocked up and can't have a baby, but when it happened none of them matter anymore.

So the answer to 'human factor equates to accidents happen' is 'take fetus, put into trash'? But hey, what can women do, heck, our clothing sets guys off, some priests say.

I agree with Gromdor, make abortion unnecessary by ACTUALLY teaching sexual education, not -shrug- 'accidents happen, ohs wells :3, get cleaned up and back out there'.

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 1