Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 Plane part found between building almost

Ugly1

I think it is also possible that this may have been lowered by someone trying to keep a souvenir. Maybe they got scared off and never came back for it.

• Like 1

The rope is just lying on top of it, it could've fallen on the thing anytime over the last few years.

• Like 3

It will prove there really was planes flown into the building

there were planes, i saw them personaly, and so did thousands of ppl, in nyc, i didn't think exsistance of planes needed to be proven, at least at wtc site.pentagon plane,otoh, is debated issue.

• Like 2

Thanks for that info Aztek.

I'm curious if you happened to see both, or just the latter?

i saw second one hit, even felt the shock\heat wave, as it hit, standing on broadway.

when i got off the bus first one already hit, all i saw was smoke, and paper flying everywhere, and huge hole in the building. fdny had cought first plane on video.

• Like 1

I don't doubt that planes hit the buildings, but what I'm curious about, is whether EXPLOSIVES were used also.

A good website that has quite a few good 9/11 documentaries is: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/category/911/

Also really good, is a episode of "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura" which talks about 9/11. You can find the episode on Youtube.

I've long kinda felt that those two buildings should not have collapsed, which implies shortcuts were taken in their construction, the parties involved wanting to save money and never imagining such a scenario. However, powerful interests would not want this to come to light, and it is likely in the situation that no proof would be findable anyway, resulting in huge delays and greater losses to everyone, including the city, the developers and the insurers, and no lives saved.

Ideas, however, that this sort of thing is evidence of a conspiracy to create a situation for war are just insane, and I've seen the prominent people who have suggested this, and I honestly question their sanity.

• Like 1

i saw second one hit, even felt the shock\heat wave, as it hit, standing on broadway.

when i got off the bus first one already hit, all i saw was smoke, and paper flying everywhere, and huge hole in the building. fdny had cought first plane on video.

To my knowledge there are only 2 photographic records of the first plane impact. The most famous was by Naudet (brothers?), but I am suspicious of that product.

The other was from a stationary camera posted at a parking lot in Manhattan. One of the faces of the tower is in the background of that camera, and it shows the strike. Trouble is it conflicts with Naudet. Further, ALL the calls to 911 regarding the first strike also conflict with Naudet. All callers who saw it happen refer to the airplane as 'smaller'. In the parking lot camera shot the strike is very fast, maybe 2 seconds. Very obvious to see, but very short-lived. It does appear to be a smaller aircraft, certainly not a Boeing.