Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream in a Giant Skyscraper City

John Liu

I don’t know whether it was because I did Qigong before bed or something else, the dream I had last night was not only fascinating, but also very real and vivid. The scene started within a vast skyscraper, and there was literately a city built inside. Just like a city, on each floor of the building, there were different facilities, like schools, shopping malls, and parks… What special about the building was different floors had different themes, for example, one floor could be our typical shopping mall, but another one could be like living in a different country, planted with exotic shrubs, and covered with limestone. Further to that, each floor was not only connected with elevators, but also slides (similar to water slides); and they were different depend on the floor themes. Like the one on 10th floor, it was a South American theme, jungle look. The slide was distinct, middle part of it was hollow, therefore I could only connect it with my arms and legs. It was a great experience, and I felt it was very real and exciting, especially with the water slides.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Perfection

• Amalthe

• John Liu

• Frank Merton

I think eventually everyone will live in structures like that -- huge luxury skyscrapers with every convenience and one's employment but an elevator ride away. Each will have its own shopping, university, other schools, hospitals, nurseries, recreation areas, parks, and so on.

did you do anything specific while inspecting the structure, or were you just invisible observant? Such images might relate to complexity of life we are living.

This dream is saying that there are many different planes of existence which are like the levels in a skyscraper & they are all suspended in a liquid dimension which connects them all, hence the water slides connecting them to each other. Only being able to connect to one level via your limbs means that even though your physical senses take part in life on a plane of existence, you remain a soul that is separate from the physical senses.

So basically you're being shown an abstract viewpoint of the multidimensional reality we live in. That's what I am seeing in this dream anyway