Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World Series Predictions?

CRYSiiSx2

I think I'm watching a preview of it right now.

Detroit Tigers vs. Atlanta Braves

yes, I am biased.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indiogene

• CRYSiiSx2

• dannyboy52

• Odd Requiem

Philadelphia in 5.......No matter who they play.

Philadelphia in 5.......No matter who they play.

lol they are off to a marvelous start!

Big Mets fan, but hey I live ib hope!! Lets go Mets !!!

I'm undecided. I love me some Pirates, but I'm a realist. With that being said, I think the Tigers are looking awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

The season is over a month old, and leading the majors are the Texas Rangers and St. Louis Cardinals, my prediction is the Atlanta Braves defeat the Boston Red Sox in 7 games. The #1 seeds are defeated in their respective league championships (sorry Giants and Tigers).

I'm hoping the Red Sox will win the World Series this season, and that the Yankees will fail to make the playoffs.

And that's all I can do is hope.

Yesterday, I attended an Angels ball game and the home team won 6-2 against the Chicago White Sox. Both the Angels and White sox are 4th place in each division, but there's still hope for the Angels to fully recover from a bad start to eventually reach the wild card spot. MVP of the year Mike Trout, Albert Pujols and Josh Hamilton are still important components of the Angels team. Fans loyal to their team in times of good and bad, are boosters of the players' spirit and when you have a real good team, you have a loyal fan base.

I'm hoping the Red Sox will win the World Series this season, and that the Yankees will fail to make the playoffs.

And that's all I can do is hope.

That's funny I'm hoping the exact opposite as you weird it's like we are in alternate realities or something.

• 4 weeks later...

Pitching and defensive usually win out. Having said that, let's go with Detroit vs. either Atlanta or St. Louis.