Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Something weird happened to me.

RigDigman

This was about a month ago.

It was late, and I was not tired at all. I had never actually Astral Projected myself, and was fixated on trying it. I laid on my side, not on my back, and immediately felt the vibrations go from my legs to my chest. I was finally doing it. But that's where things got weird. Instead of being lifted from my body, or pulled, or whatever is supposed to happen, I think I was send outside through my head. Despite the rude awakening, I was in the new world. It all felt half real, not exactly a dream, but not exactly real. I looked at myself, and noticed that there was no silver cord that had been described. It didn't bother me much, until I realized I was immobile in both of my bodies. I managed to move, and hover a bit, but it felt awkward. I tried to leave my room, but everything turned into a dream. I couldn't focus on anything, and the rest was a blur.

After the ordeal, I was thrown into my body, and despite what I was told, I could move freely from the get-go. It was really scary, and I'm wondering if I should try again. I just want to know WHAT HAPPENED.

(P.S. Ever since, I could feel energy flow from me. Just thought I'd bring it up.)

This was about a month ago.

It was late, and I was not tired at all. I had never actually Astral Projected myself, and was fixated on trying it. I laid on my side, not on my back, and immediately felt the vibrations go from my legs to my chest. I was finally doing it. But that's where things got weird. Instead of being lifted from my body, or pulled, or whatever is supposed to happen, I think I was send outside through my head. Despite the rude awakening, I was in the new world. It all felt half real, not exactly a dream, but not exactly real. I looked at myself, and noticed that there was no silver cord that had been described. It didn't bother me much, until I realized I was immobile in both of my bodies. I managed to move, and hover a bit, but it felt awkward. I tried to leave my room, but everything turned into a dream. I couldn't focus on anything, and the rest was a blur.

After the ordeal, I was thrown into my body, and despite what I was told, I could move freely from the get-go. It was really scary, and I'm wondering if I should try again. I just want to know WHAT HAPPENED.

(P.S. Ever since, I could feel energy flow from me. Just thought I'd bring it up.)

I have never seen the cord either. Dont worry about it to much. I have said this countless times. Learning to operate in the altered state world is like learning to walk. It takes a while to get the hang of it. Much of it has to do with self reflection and understanding your thoughts and control over your reactions. Carry on. There are many people that wish that could get as far as you have.

• Like 2

I guess this is a kundalini thing, seeing as it travels out of the top of the head like the kundalini.

If you want it to happen again you may need to face the kundalini serpent & be friends with it, & let it demonstrate its powers to you. Of course it is infinitely more powerful than you while you're in the human state & is terrifying at times, so you need to let it be in control of these experiences. When it sees that it is time to give you a spiritual experience it will take you to other worlds & dimensions.

The kundalini is the devil or negative being that guards the soul & keeps it in its body. At death it releases the soul to other beings.

It expects you to look to God & not it for salvation.

It can take any form.

It will show you the tree of life at the center of creation that branches to other worlds & dimensions. It's job is to keep you from travelling onto another branch. It will teach you about all the branches if you let it. The tree grows at the water's edge & gets its life from a liquid dimension that is all around us. Our souls are sent from the liquid dimension into the tree of life & taken to worlds by an absolutely strict system of beings. When a soul is placed into a body a guard holds it there for the duration of that person's life. This is the kundalini you must face as a friend if you are to learn about the tree of life & the liquid dimension where life originates

7.jpg

I guess this is a kundalini thing, seeing as it travels out of the top of the head like the kundalini.

Isn't using the kundalini dangerous? I don't want to get screwed up.

They are dangerous because they distract people from their everyday lives, & some people get messed up trying to figure out what all the strange experiences & energies are.

Like they may be having a number of astral experiences where they can fly & do whatever they want, & then a being shows up that scares the people badly & stops the people from wanting to go out of their bodies.

If people are not scared, face their fears, & get to know the being instead then they can continue to travel out of their body without fear. When you get to know the being it will show you that it has been with you since birth & can take any form from a god to a demon. Basically it is just the guard that holds the soul in the body, & if you want to start leaving your body like before then I figure the guard will say hello sooner or later?

They are dangerous because they distract people from their everyday lives, & some people get messed up trying to figure out what all the strange experiences & energies are.

Like they may be having a number of astral experiences where they can fly & do whatever they want, & then a being shows up that scares the people badly & stops the people from wanting to go out of their bodies.

If people are not scared, face their fears, & get to know the being instead then they can continue to travel out of their body without fear. When you get to know the being it will show you that it has been with you since birth & can take any form from a god to a demon. Basically it is just the guard that holds the soul in the body, & if you want to start leaving your body like before then I figure the guard will say hello sooner or later?

Yes it will.. I have never heard that interpretation before. Very interesting.