Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The power of prayer:

Still Waters

Belief in God may improve treatment for those suffering with depression, says a new study.

Faith in a higher being has been found to significantly improve treatment for people suffering with a psychiatric illness, according to research carried out by McLean Hospital in Belmont, Massachusetts.

http://www.dailymail...depression.html

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpiritWriter

• desert palm tree

• Still Waters

• Frank Merton

Popular Days

When we have endured a great tragedy in our lives we may feel somewhat confused, so we go to see a councillor, that councillor will often just listen and encourage you to keep talking or in a way "walk it out" or "Let it all out"

When you have real faith that God is there, and your not just talking to yourself and hoping he is but Know he his it is similar...in this way you can cry to him and pour your heart out to him.

Jesus cried many times in his prayers and prayed all night at times sharing his heart fully with God.

I live to pray and pray to live ? I live to fly, fly to live like a bird. Am I bird ?

Belief in God may improve treatment for those suffering with depression, says a new study.

Faith in a higher being has been found to significantly improve treatment for people suffering with a psychiatric illness, according to research carried out by McLean Hospital in Belmont, Massachusetts.

http://www.dailymail...depression.html

Omg lol, this is far from NEW news.... Gods been in the business of healing, like forever...

But thank you for the post Still Waters... this is important information...