Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Selling UFO Research To Foreign Countries

topsecretresearch

If you are a UFO researcher and do work for China or Russia compiling UFO information could you be accused of espionage or treason?

I'm not a very nationalistic or patriotic person. I believe it is all BS just to control regions of popuation but just wondering on the above question.

If you are a UFO researcher and do work for China or Russia compiling UFO information could you be accused of espionage or treason?

I'm not a very nationalistic or patriotic person. I believe it is all BS just to control regions of popuation but just wondering on the above question.

Why would one be? UFO's are by definition Unidentified, who's toes are you stepping on when something is unidentified? The US does not have a monopoly on the phenomena by any means, just the most imaginative interpretations.

The US is not controlling Australia, or Australian UFO reporting. But you know this, as you insulted my whole country the last time I pointed this very fact out to you.

• Like 4

Yeah, usually, I thought I was wrong once, but it appears that I was mistaken.

:w00t:

• Like 1

Yeah, usually, I thought I was wrong once, but it appears that I was mistaken.

:w00t:

Nup no mistake. I thought you were right once, but it appears that I was mistaken.

Nup no mistake. I thought you were right once, but it appears that I was mistaken.

Ohh man, give up. You did not even get the joke to begin with it seems.

fed27593-ae92-44b5-b3d4-db7cbe4c40a0.jpeg

• Like 3

Ohh man, give up. You did not even get the joke to begin with it seems.

holy sheep **** ! that pic is a WIIIIIIINNNNNNNN :w00t:

for the record im a complete ufo believer. infact its the only premise for the reason ive yet to hurl myself over a cliff.

Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 1

holy sheep **** ! that pic is a WIIIIIIINNNNNNNN :w00t:

for the record im a complete ufo believer. infact its the only premise for the reason ive yet to hurl myself over a cliff.

Be careful when you're around Psyche. He could convince you to be a disbeliever real quick. :whistle:

Be careful when you're around Psyche. He could convince you to be a disbeliever real quick. :whistle:

I am going to have to find middle ground with Sheep Smart. I think I am falling for her.

In any case, I do not have a problem with ET, or space travel, I just think that there is not proof that we have been visited as yet. And I am a grumpy barstard. And I hate people trying to pull the

wool

over my eyes.

• Like 1

Shanghai Electric Group

Lenovo

Noble Group

TCL Corporation

AviChina Industry & Technology Co., Ltd.

Beijing UniStrong Science & Technology Co. Ltd.

Cana SatCom Inc.

Center for Space Science and Applied Research (CSSAR) *

National Space Science Center, Chinese Academy of Sciences

Zhongguancun Nanertiao 1, Haidian District,

Beijing,100190

China

PHONE: +86-10-6256 0947

FAX: +86-10-6257 6921

EMAIL: kjzx@nssc.ac.cn

MAP to NSSC:

China Academy of Space Technology *

International Marketing Division, China Academy of Space Technology

NO.31, Zhongguancun Nandajie, Beijing, China

Zip Code: 100081

P. O. Box 2417-92, Beijing

Tel: 86-10-68197125

Fax: 86-10-68196825

E-Mail: market@cast.cn

China Aerospace International Holdings Ltd (CAIHY) *

Address : Room 1103-1107A, 11/F, One Harbourfront, 18 Tak Fung Street, Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.

Tel : ( 852 ) 2193 8888 Fax : ( 852 ) 2193 8899

China-Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation *

CASIC Pub Date:2011-11-04

ADD: china Aerospace Building,NO.8A Fucheng Road,

Haidian District,Beijing,China.

P.C: 100048

China Aerospace Telecommunications Limited *

China Aerospace Telecommunications Limited

Contact Person:

Mr. Thomas Yue

Position:

Marketing

Office Address:

Unit 710-711, 7/F., East Wing, Hong Kong Science Park, No. 1 Science Park West Avenue, Shatin, N.T. Hong Kong.

China Aviation Industry Corporation I (AVIC I) *

ers

128 Jianguo St. Beijing 100022, People's Republic of China

Area served

Worldwide

Key people

Lin, Zuoming

(President) & (CEO)

China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC)

China National Space Administration *

Director:

Sun Laiyan

Deputy Directors:

Luo Ge

Jin Zhuanglong

Address:

8A Fuchenglu

Beijing 100037 PRC

Telephone:

China North Industries Group Corporation

Guizhou Space Appliance Co., Ltd. *

Guizhou Space Appliance Co., Ltd.

Connectors Relay :0851-8697419

Relay:0851-8697412

Relay:0851-8697100

Address: Box 361, Guiyang, Guizhou, Box 4

Postal Code:550009

Hunan Aerospace Magnet & Magneto Co.,Ltd

Address:

The Aerospace Town, Yuelu District,

Changsha City, Hunan, China

Tel: 86-731-8148596 / 8148528 / 8148316

Fax: 86-731-8149960

E-mail: business@spacemagnets.com

:-*

It would surely depend on the nature of what you were giving to foreign governments or companies.

If you worked for the air force and had access to genuine ET technology and were selling technical specs abroad, you of course would be in deep **** if caught.

If on the other hand you were merely compiling UFO reports, photos and drawings that are already on the Internet already, I doubt anyone of importance would care (or be interested in it buying it from you in the first place).

Edited by Archimedes

I believe both Russia and China know a great deal but I don't hold a SCI clearance so might as well send off some letters.

I've got some cra.. I mean UFO Research for sale, how much can I get?

• Like 3

I've got some cra.. I mean UFO Research for sale, how much can I get?

It's worth getting harassed over. Might as well sell it to the enemy right? *SNIP*

Edited by Lilly
very rude remark

It's worth getting harassed over. Might as well sell it to the enemy right? *SNIP*

Perhaps you'll buy it? I'll also throw in a bridge. Edited by Lilly
quote edit
  • Like 1

Perhaps you'll buy it? I'll also throw in a bridge.

China has taken an interest in UFOs. Robert Bigelow I think even mentioned it on his last C2C AM appearance and he's a guy that pays for UFO research, alien abduction cases.

Edited by topsecretresearch

I believe both Russia and China know a great deal but I don't hold a SCI clearance so might as well send off some letters.

Yeah, and they are really ging to keep quiet about each other receiving Interstellar traffic. Just who are these aliens siding with anyway? Is't the US the entire world? Every other country just exists to confirm US ET visitation don't they?

The global picture is where the ET conspiracy falls apart.

• Like 1

Yeah, and they are really ging to keep quiet about each other receiving Interstellar traffic. Just who are these aliens siding with anyway? Is't the US the entire world? Every other country just exists to confirm US ET visitation don't they?

Ha!

In that case I hope aliens assume the anarchist lead position. I will not be far behind.

Not really, Russia's economy is heavily reliant on oil and it is a globalized economy. Use your brains.

I sent out some letters to the Russian space program and the Chinese space/ aerospace companies detailing alien and UFO commonalities asking for funding. You'll probably get ignored but who knows right?

Ok, enough with the insulting remarks. Doing this kind of thing doesn't help support anyone's opinion.