Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

$8 Million Thief has 10 Personalities

libstaK

A Melbourne mother who stole $8 million from her employer suffers a multiple personality disorder and one of her 10 personalities was responsible for her actions, a court has heard.

Wendy Hope Jobson, 50, of Leopold, stole $7.8 million while employed as an administrative manager with the Koroneos Group, which owns and manages hotels in Geelong and Melbourne.

In 1478 unauthorised transactions she siphoned money from company accounts to her personal accounts, falsifying invoices to cover her tracks between 2006 and 2011.

She spent millions on online gambling sites and purchases, including a $40,000 car and a corporate box at Etihad Stadium.

Jobson pleaded guilty in the Victorian Supreme Court on Monday to six charges of theft.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2013/04/29/18/07/8m-thief-had-10-personalities-vic-court

So one of her personalities is very greedy - did the other 9 enjoy the fruits of the "greedy" personalities' efforts?

I think the other 9 should be charged separately with aiding and abetting, but that's just me.

• Like 3

Funny how all personalities remembered they were all working at the same place.

• Like 2

I think it was a plea to keep for going to prison.

• Like 1

Send them all to prison then you'll be sure you punish the right one.

• Like 1

Yeh saw this on the news here. What a joke. Everyone pleads insanity or something of the like these days for a lighter sentence. Even though, like in this case they aren't actually like this. Crooked psychologist too.

• Like 1