Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Non-lethal weapons used against Researchers

topsecretresearch

Maybe you should consider that the " Government " has been telling the truth the entire time. They do not know any more or less then you do.

I used to look up in the sky once in a while, but now I am afraid if I do I will get zapped by microwaves.

Why did I just get involved with a CP? .....I will have a annurism now, thanks.

'Sakari' stop being dumb American and I don't mean that as an insult. The sad thing is the American militray is filled with people like you. Killing people with drones is fun, like playing a video game. Non-lethal weapons against someone sounds like fun. And then these people try to take the high ground by not believing in UFOs yet coming to this forum. Just stop while your behind. Like America's failed war in Vietnam or Afghanistan.

Who do you think are in charge of the microwave beam weaponry and choose who to target with it? The MIB. I know because I am one.

In all seriouness the only thing you can do is contact people who may be able to help or put a stop to it, your political representative, and make others aware. A weapon like that could be useful in trying to discredit researchers, activist etc. Technology is an easy thing to abuse these days.

Edited by topsecretresearch

In all seriouness the only thing you can do is contact people who may be able to help or put a stop to it, your political representative, and make others aware. A weapon like that could be useful in trying to discredit researchers, activist etc. Technology is an easy thing to abuse these days.

How does this "non-lethal weapon" stop you from telling people about your UFO and ET findings?

I didn't know such weapons existed, so I'm glad this thread was made. I don't know about them being used on 'UFO people' ....... I think all US citizens should watch out!

A lot of these types of weapons are currently being developed or already have been developed by various defense contractors. I'll start a thread about beam weaponry and also compare it to UFO beam reports. See the clip below as an example of beam weaponry.

How does this "non-lethal weapon" stop you from telling people about your UFO and ET findings?

I don`t know but next time I see Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones carrying microwave ovens,remind me not to look up into the sky.

• Like 3

i hope the government IS monitoring this thread haha,.. ill remind them that any other lifeform that can get here before we even grasp their existance let alone comprehend their ability to travel interstellar is 1 billion times far more superior to us and any joke of a weapon we create against them.

super FAIL.

Who says we cannot travel through Interstellar space? We have two probes entering Interstellar space as we speak, not to mention this old project from the 60's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Orion_(nuclear_propulsion)

Also look up

We certainly have the means. Why are aliens always conceptualised to be far superior to humans? Why don't we have any aliens taking the steps we are considering?

I don`t know but next time I see Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones carrying microwave ovens,remind me not to look up into the sky.

:tu: :tu:

tumblr_lrwewonn1y1qkznxe.gif

Maybe it works on the brown noise and embarrasses people out of public?

Harassment has always been a tactic by the on going UFO cover-up. The reasons should be obvious.

A non lethal weapon would be useful in discrediting a person since it's something hard to prove. A person tries to report what is happening and is just looked at as being crazy. Of course there are going to be people that automatically dismiss that something like that could be happening just like they are going to automatically dismiss UFO, ETs or whatever. I'm not here to convince anyone. I'm just putting it out there. It's happening to me and that's that. I'm not going to be some abused dog that hides under the house. I'm not going to stop what I'm doing putting UFO and ET info out there but actually increase that activity regardless of what happens.

• Like 1

It's happening to me and that's that.

Which is happening to you? Harassment? Or non-lethal weapons?

Harassment has always been a tactic by the on going UFO cover-up. The reasons should be obvious.

I am afraid that they are not, nor do these claims make any sense whatsoever. You FTB's need to learn there is a great big world out there, the US is not the entire globe.

A non lethal weapon would be useful in discrediting a person since it's something hard to prove. A person tries to report what is happening and is just looked at as being crazy. Of course there are going to be people that automatically dismiss that something like that could be happening just like they are going to automatically dismiss UFO, ETs or whatever. I'm not here to convince anyone. I'm just putting it out there. It's happening to me and that's that. I'm not going to be some abused dog that hides under the house. I'm not going to stop what I'm doing putting UFO and ET info out there but actually increase that activity regardless of what happens.

How so? We have always had non lethal weapons from rubber bullets to sonics. Tazer's seem to be the new thing.

Whatever is happening seems to be only happening to the paranoid it would seem. Hide like a dog under your house? Thats a bit dramatic is it not? Who would want you to stop? I think you are rather entertaining, given me a few good chuckles.

• Like 2

There are many ways to discredit a person, but if you have a valid claim to a UFO then surely you would have enough people and evidence on your side to back you up. So until you can show us this evidence, then surely you can not possibly be surprised that people are discrediting you?! But as for non lethal weapons and abuse being used against you.....if its not life threatening and you are still able to post on the internet, then what is your problem? You can not expect people to agree with you all the time with out valid proof to back up your claims and so far, I have seen nothing which can. But I am not discrediting you and harassing you, i, like i imaging many others, are just pointing out that you have not convinced us.

As for you saying you are not here to convince anyone, I agree with you on that, because so far you can`t...on any of your claims.

Just curious, TSR - exactly what 'evidence' or other important information have you been prevented from posting to date? Can you be specific?

Clearly they must be doing something - I don't think I've ever seen any relevant evidence/information in your posts... So it must be working, or maybe I'm just not good at recognising the really good stuff (like witch/clown hats..)..??

If you can't point to any actual censorship other than vague handwaving about being harrassed or microwaved (chortle), one would have to wonder about the effectiveness of this campaign, and perhaps whether there just might be an alternative explanation for whatever is (or isn't) going on.

And given that detecting microwave (or indeed any) radiation is not exactly rocket science, why not just go and get a detector and show us the data...?

But you haven't answered the question.

How are they actually preventing you from posting about ET on this or other forums? You're still here which means they aren't effective.

The old fashioned ways are clearly superior - violence, threats of violence, blackmail, etc. - to coerce people into doing something they wouldn't otherwise or to prevent them from doing something you don't want them to do.

This energy beam malarkey that causes tootaches and whatever symptoms you mentioned clearly isn't working. It seems to be overly complicated and expensive technology that doesn't work.

Perhaps they'll just send the black helicopters now that you are continuing to post here.

I don't want to get too much into what steps I'm taking so never mind. Too many stupid people on these types of forums.

Too many stupid people on these types of forums.

Yes, yes there are.

• Like 3

This is hilarious!

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

YEs,YEs we are? Badeskov`s I seen you aiming that Micro-wave Oven at that Drone last month ! You got it Man ! :tu:

post-68971-0-48648200-1367464473_thumb.j

Edited by DONTEATUS

I don't want to get too much into what steps I'm taking so never mind. Too many stupid people on these types of forums.

Ohh man, you really leave the door open for yourself don't you?

Your taking steps against the US Globe using non lethal weapons on ET witnesses to discredit them?

See what I mean? Why stop, this is better than the last half dozen novels that I have read. Your entertaining. And your passion makes you so much more interesting to read than rehashed newspaper articles. :D

• Like 1

I started a thread about the airforce wanting new energy weapons a few weks back

"Air Force Wants New Energy Weapons to Cause Non-Lethal ‘Bioeffects’

The Air Force is preparing to spend millions researching how unknown “bioeffects” happen when the human body is blasted by radiowaves and high-powered microwaves — which the Air Force hopes could lead to exotic new energy weapons.

Recently, the Air Force Bioeffects Division announced it’s exploring how radiation from non-lethal energy weapons can causes changes to the body at the molecular level. The Air Force is pretty broad about what kind of weapons it wants to test: “directed energy, riot control agents, broadband light, acoustic sounds, and blunt impact materials.” An award for a $49 million contract to conduct studies, laboratory tests and field experiments is expected in September, and tests in San Antonio are expected to last for seven years.

more

http://www.wired.com...irected-energy/

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=245735&hl=

I started a thread about the airforce wanting new energy weapons a few weks back

"Air Force Wants New Energy Weapons to Cause Non-Lethal ‘Bioeffects’

The Air Force is preparing to spend millions researching how unknown “bioeffects” happen when the human body is blasted by radiowaves and high-powered microwaves — which the Air Force hopes could lead to exotic new energy weapons.

Recently, the Air Force Bioeffects Division announced it’s exploring how radiation from non-lethal energy weapons can causes changes to the body at the molecular level. The Air Force is pretty broad about what kind of weapons it wants to test: “directed energy, riot control agents, broadband light, acoustic sounds, and blunt impact materials.” An award for a $49 million contract to conduct studies, laboratory tests and field experiments is expected in September, and tests in San Antonio are expected to last for seven years.

more

http://www.wired.com...irected-energy/

http://www.unexplain...opic=245735&hl=

I have seen that, but have been meaning to dig up some old links for it. I thought they already did this like 50 years ago with sonic weapons? They can just disorientate, or go so far as to destroy organs. They can be lethal or non lethal, but the lethal ones mean a very painful death as far as I know.

I'll get back when I can find some old links on the original tests.

I have seen that, but have been meaning to dig up some old links for it. I thought they already did this like 50 years ago with sonic weapons? They can just disorientate, or go so far as to destroy organs. They can be lethal or non lethal, but the lethal ones mean a very painful death as far as I know.

I'll get back when I can find some old links on the original tests.

Yeh the sonic weapons and one can imagine if the military/air-force continue to develop such.... maybe... we are getting closer to phasers a-la star trek style.

anyway you can defeat such noises if you want to put a box on your head as seen toward the end of this vid

[media=]

[/media]

and does this seem familiar? :w00t:

* snip *

Edited by Saru
Video removed due to copyright
  • Like 1

Found one of them links, have a read of this one mate, LINK

2.2.4.1 Effects of Whole-Body Vibration

For vertical vibratory excitation of a standing or sitting human body, below 2 Hz the body

moves as a whole. Above, amplification by resonances occurs with frequencies depending on

body parts, individuals, and posture. A main resonance is at about 5 Hz where the greatest discomfort is caused; sometimes the head moves strongest at about 4 Hz. The voice may warble at

10 to 20 Hz, and eye resonances within the head may be responsible for blurred vision between22

Section 2.2 in Griffin (note 64). 99

Section VII.B. in v. Gierke and Parker (note 30); see also: H. von Gierke, "Biodynamic Response of the Human 100

Body," Applied Mechanics Review 17 (12) (December 1964), pp. 951-58; H. von Gierke, "Response of the Body to

Mechanical Forces," Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 152 (Art. 1) (1968), pp. 172-86.

Section 5.3 in Griffin (note 64), and references quoted there. 101

See note 100. 102

If the sound pressure would affect only a part of the body surface, sideward movement and shear waves in the 103

tissue would result with much greater energy deposition.

Kryter 1970 (note 48); Melnick (note 48). 104

15 and 60 Hz. In-phase movement of all organs in the abdominal cavity with consequent 99

variation of the lung volume and chest wall is responsible for the resonance at 4-6 Hz.100

Vibration above 2 Hz produces several physiological effects (cardiovascular, respiratory,

endocrine, etc.) that are important for judging comfort, e.g., in travel and work. In the present

context, more drastic effects are of interest. In a variety of studies, humans have experienced

accelerations of 15 m/s to 100 m/s amplitude with frequencies between 1 and 25 Hz (note that 2 2

the gravity acceleration at sea level is g=9.8 m/s ). They suffered, inter alia, from dyspnoea, chest 2

and periumbilical pain, and under some conditions gastrointestinal bleeding. The subjective

tolerance was reached at 35 m/s at 1 Hz, 20 m/s from 4 to 8 Hz, and 65 m/s at 20 Hz. No 22 2

lasting effects were observed.101

• Like 1

Recently, the Air Force Bioeffects Division announced it’s exploring how radiation from non-lethal energy weapons can causes changes to the body at the molecular level. The Air Force is pretty broad about what kind of weapons it wants to test: “directed energy, riot control agents, broadband light, acoustic sounds, and blunt impact materials.”

16348_thyroid.gif

What I can tell you from my experience is the thyroid gland is being tragetted. They really lay it on thick when it's your time for sleep. One way to counter this is by wearing a thyroid collar. The other thing is simulating Tinnitus. The reason I can tell this isn't natural is you can walk in the room being targetted and there it is very strong. Walk into another room and its a lot weaker. I believe the purpose of this is for agitation so you'll lose sleep, maybe get fired from your job, and suffer from exhaustion.

Danny Gordon from the Whytheville, Virginia case was told they would try to kill someone off using a skin contact chemical if the person continued to pursue the UFO subject matter and they would also target familiy members. In the Unsolved Mysteries program two of his daughters suddenly came down with hepatitus after he said he wouldn't back off.

Wacthing Cspan recently an academia guy was pressing a white house space spokesperson on weaponized satellites and the response was it was hard to enforce it because a sattelite is unverifiable. My theory is some of this weaponry that could be used against people could be coming from sattelites. Technology has come a long way.

See: Can satellites see through buildings?

yes! they can! there are "archaeological" satellites which can penetrate 80m below ground - and this is 20-30 years old Russian technology.

They use microwave mostly, infrared does not penetrate walls or other objects and x-ray radiation is to weak for clear images. But satellites use whole range of spectrum from radio waves to gamma-ray, depending on its purpose.

My main concern is with ionizing radiation. To get realiable readings the proper euqipment isn't cheap. So that gives the people targetting the average person almost a free pass to comit muder and make it seem natural. If you know your thyroid gland is being tragetted then that's not a very good sign. Microwaves are non-ionizing radiation and is not as bad as a concern.

"riot control agents"

I believe the people currently testing out non lethal weponry on unsuspecting civilians deem it as necessary. If you look how the world is shaping these days there's probably going to be a need to control riots and increasing unrest with larger populations.

Another concern with technology is it desensitizes killing someone. It's much easier comitting genocide or torturing someone if you are just pressing a button or seeing the person inside their room using a satellitle and being able to harass them using an iPad.

Unfortuantely if you look at the drone killings and the controversy derived from that it is what America has become.

What I can tell you from my experience is the thyroid gland is being tragetted. They really lay it on thick when it's your time for sleep. One way to counter this is by wearing a thyroid collar. The other thing is simulating Tinnitus. The reason I can tell this isn't natural is you can walk in the room being targetted and there it is very strong. Walk into another room and its a lot weaker. I believe the purpose of this is for agitation so you'll lose sleep, maybe get fired from your job, and suffer from exhaustion.

tumblr_ml44lgaIl41rmbhpbo1_500.gif

• Like 4