Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Non-lethal weapons used against Researchers

topsecretresearch

16348_thyroid.gif

What I can tell you from my experience is the thyroid gland is being tragetted. They really lay it on thick when it's your time for sleep. One way to counter this is by wearing a thyroid collar. The other thing is simulating Tinnitus. The reason I can tell this isn't natural is you can walk in the room being targetted and there it is very strong. Walk into another room and its a lot weaker. I believe the purpose of this is for agitation so you'll lose sleep, maybe get fired from your job, and suffer from exhaustion.

Have you tried a tinfoil hat?
  • Like 4

Have you tried a tinfoil hat?

Never mind a tinfoil, if he's being targeted with EM radiation of any sort, he should convert his home into a huge Faraday cage. That should do the trick and block any malicious unwanted microwave energy beams.

meme-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-wear-tin-foil-hat-but-when-i-do-i-smear-peanutbutter-allover-myself-e2b040.jpg

• Like 3

At least they are not killing or threatening to kill UFO researchers. While witnesses offer a rosy picture of the UFO phenomenon, other, darker visions have obsessed some saucer enthusiasts. In fact, even witnesses agree that all is not well. Sinister forces oppose the research of UFO. Some of these are extraterrestrial and others terrestrial, and they work together to thwart the emergence of the truth.

My favorite thread this month!

I think a Stundie award might be in the offing... Just a nomination away..

At least they are not killing or threatening to kill UFO researchers. While witnesses offer a rosy picture of the UFO phenomenon, other, darker visions have obsessed some saucer enthusiasts. In fact, even witnesses agree that all is not well. Sinister forces oppose the research of UFO. Some of these are extraterrestrial and others terrestrial, and they work together to thwart the emergence of the truth.

I'm surprised but I guess it's just a sign of the times = desperation. Everyone know that America is a sucky corrupt country in constant war. Went down the shetter a long time ago.

Edited by topsecretresearch

I can see why some people are skeptical to my claims and it is good to be a skeptic demanding evidence. For personal reasons I don't want to get too much into counter measures or what is going on behind the scene for obvious reasons. It seems to be related to my UFO activity on the internet and posting to this forum. Obviously what I post exposing UFO and ET patterns does not bode well with cover-up types out there. The goal is just to make people aware that suppressive tacticts using non leathal weaponry is happening or could be happening. This may be something new and isolated or it could be more wide spread.

I can see why some people are skeptical to my claims and it is good to be a skeptic demanding evidence. For personal reasons I don't want to get too much into counter measures or what is going on behind the scene for obvious reasons. It seems to be related to my UFO activity on the internet and posting to this forum. Obviously what I post exposing UFO and ET patterns does not bode well with cover-up types out there. The goal is just to make people aware that suppressive tacticts using non leathal weaponry is happening or could be happening. This may be something new and isolated or it could be more wide spread.

The Thyroid gun is not going to be effective against a large number of females. Graves Disease is common during pregnancy, (bonus side effect is it makes some women's boobs grow bigger :w00t: ) and quite often the thyroid is removed as a treatment. Not all that unusual for cancer to be the cause fo one losing a thyroid either. After that, one must take Thyroxin for the remained of their life.

Chemical that kill on skin contact have the nasty side effect of being rather dangers. Remember that atrocity of the Subway Sarin attack? Hard to contain stuff like that, or not affect others in the immediate vicinity.

If you are concerned that you have someone shooting Microwaves at you, buy a tester. They glow read when microwaves hit it. Couple of dollars at any kitchen shop. And as I pointed out, non lethal weaponry is no secret, everybody has heard of rubber bullets, there is aven a song about them, and tasers can be bought personally these days. Not sure what you think the usage might be.

The Thyroid gun is not going to be effective against a large number of females. Graves Disease is common during pregnancy, (bonus side effect is it makes some women's boobs grow bigger :w00t: ) and quite often the thyroid is removed as a treatment. Not all that unusual for cancer to be the cause fo one losing a thyroid either. After that, one must take Thyroxin for the remained of their life.

Chemical that kill on skin contact have the nasty side effect of being rather dangers. Remember that atrocity of the Subway Sarin attack? Hard to contain stuff like that, or not affect others in the immediate vicinity.

If you are concerned that you have someone shooting Microwaves at you, buy a tester. They glow read when microwaves hit it. Couple of dollars at any kitchen shop. And as I pointed out, non lethal weaponry is no secret, everybody has heard of rubber bullets, there is aven a song about them, and tasers can be bought personally these days. Not sure what you think the usage might be.

Cheap microwave testers are a waste of money. It will not give you a reliable reading. Paranoia about microwaves is pretty stupid to begin with.

Exposing the thyroid to ionizing radiation is pretty serious especially in children but it all depends on the amount of radiation you are exposed to. See the thyroid collars and lead aprons below.

61372_1.jpg

Your off on the skin contact chemical. I don't think what Danny Gordon was referring to was like the Sarin attack in Japan. In the Danny Gordon case the skin contact chemical was supposed to be lethal. Not a non lethal weapon nor a chemical attack where a person is being gassed.

Cheap microwave testers are a waste of money. It will not give you a reliable reading. Paranoia about microwaves is pretty stupid to begin with.

Exposing the thyroid to ionizing radiation is pretty serious especially in children but it all depends on the amount of radiation you are exposed to. See the thyroid collars and lead aprons below.

61372_1.jpg

Your off on the skin contact chemical. I don't think what Danny Gordon was referring to was like the Sarin attack in Japan. In the Danny Gordon case the skin contact chemical was supposed to be lethal. Not a non lethal weapon nor a chemical attack where a person is being gassed.

Still, how is the weapon effective against those without a thyroid?

Lethal or not does not change the nature of such highly transmittable substances? That is why they are so effective.

The other thing is simulating Tinnitus. The reason I can tell this isn't natural is you can walk in the room being targetted and there it is very strong. Walk into another room and its a lot weaker.

..lemme ask ya sumthin' (..whataya think o' me grammar an' stuff?)

d'ya also get the tinnitus after using laptop/desktop? electrical device in general?

can you *feel* the electrics of say, a fridge?

or the new digital TV's.. do they make ya feel a bit naff after a while?

can ya *feel* choppers before ya see 'em?

how 'bout that 'doof doof' music? (feel it rather than hear it?)

electrical sensitivity?? - and why not? we're all living in a global electrified grid now

...get yer ass to mars a forest for a few days.. see if you feel a difference..

i don't know what it is exactly.. but you're not alone..

ok? :)

Non-lethal is it? It's non-lethal until you develop brain damage or cancer. We don't know the long term effect of this thing.

[media=]

[/media]

LRAD (Long Range Acoustic Device) - Combat Footage of Pittsburgh G-20 Protests

LRAD (Long Range Acoustic Device) - Combat Footage of Pittsburgh G-20 Protests

Is there any video or instances where that's been used against people that we know of?

What did you say Sweetpumper I couldnt hear your last post cause of all the silly willie nosies ! that was on the clip ! :whistle:

I like how they take a day off on a Sunday. There's no day off with me. It's going to be smearing UFO info that someone doesn't like me posting on the internet 24/7 and urging others to do the same. You just made your problem worse regardkess if you stop or not because I ain't stopping. Going to toppel these ****s.

Ubelievable. The admin stated I can't post anything bad about the pres or the US government. The photos of the American flag burning and Suddam Hussein statue being toppled deleted. Oh well...

Obama has Prosecuted More Whistleblowers than All Other Presidents Combined

It wouldn't surprise me if the you know what as president gave the okay. He wants to show he's strong on national defense and not a weak liberal yet the muder rate in his own hometown Chicago is at a record high. Maybe the you know what as pres should work on the cleaning up the ghetto first. Lol.

UFO researchers who smear what's trying to be covered up are less of a threat than an out of control ghetto with record murders. Focus on that. Tell the FBI to stop coercing teenagers to commit terrorist attacks.

American seeks political asylum in Sweden, alleging torture, FBI coercion

Stay in Sweden. It's better there.

A Bridge Too Far

There was a story of the FBI coercing teens to blow up a lonely bridge in Ohioi before the Boston bombings. I'm sure the juvenile delinquents wouldn't have gone through with it but the FBI needs to give them bombs, plans etc before making the arrest. Now non lethal weapons against people researching UFOs. What a stupid government. Way too much money on national security and the military.

I like how they take a day off on a Sunday. There's no day off with me. It's going to be smearing UFO info that someone doesn't like me posting on the internet 24/7 and urging others to do the same. You just made your problem worse regardkess if you stop or not because I ain't stopping. Going to toppel these ****s.

Good God man, the almighty stated that is the day of rest!

Keep folding that tinfoil Stu, don't let anyone stand in your way! Show 'em how it's done, get industrial grade stuff! So you are anti Government and a crusader for the ETH hey?

afdbtest.studs.jpg

If it makes you feel better googling a debunker explanation and posting tin foil hat images I understand. It's another one of those I have a problem with the ETH types. All of their time is spent on the Weird-Mysteries-Universe forums. :tu:

A Bridge Too Far

The informant, a longtime crook with 13 felony convictions, talked two of the defendants into buying the fake C-4, drove them around, nudged the plan along, hired three of them and — according to several sources close to the men — gave some of them illegal drugs. Meanwhile, he continued to commit crimes of his own.

Great article.

FBI stings, like one in Cleveland, become more common in terrorism investigations

So, did the agency's efforts prevent a heinous crime that could have sent scores of unsuspecting motorists plunging to their deaths, or did they help create a crime that never would have occurred without its help?

That woud be the latter.

"Presently, the prevailing kind of view in the public is that the war on terror is so important that we're going to condone aggressive government conduct," said Geoffrey Mearns, a former assistant U.S. Attorney who helped prosecute one of the Oklahoma City bombers. :no:

The truth is looking at the Cleveland case none of these kids would have done anything that drastic without an FBI informant aiding them on.

How FBI Entrapment Is Inventing 'Terrorists'

:no:

Shame on the USA for going down that slippery slope.

Obama has Prosecuted More Whistleblowers than All Other Presidents Combined

[Government Accountability Project's] Homeland Security and Human Rights Director Jesselyn Radack, a well-credential ethics advisor in 2001 at the Bush Department of Justice [said] “Obama … has brought more prosecutions against whistleblowers under the Espionage Act than any previous president and all presidents combined.”

I starting to see the full picture that explains the harassment. It's now people who are a threat to whatever is being kept secret. :alien::no::td:

• Like 1