Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Non-lethal weapons used against Researchers

topsecretresearch

On top of all the Stupidity the Best way to Solve all of this is thru a Full Stomach ! :clap:

Party`s About to Start ! :st

• Like 1

Badeskov, I have to disagree I am revealing new info or at least highlighting obvious details that the people in question don't want out.

Frankly, seeing what you post here and having read through parts of your website, I must say that I agree with Archimedes. What you show is by no means new, and I wouldn't even call it research. And a lot of it of one would need incredibly amounts of gullibility to even begin to believe. By all means of respect, but it is a collage of disparate sightings and events poorly stitched together using make-belief. You couldn't even be bothered to proof read what you lifted from somewhere else and translated.

And we have seen it all before. You haven't shown anything new, let alone anything that would worry anybody anywhere.

I don't want to get into what works and what doesn't work or what I've tired for obvious reasons. If I'm being harassed it means my research has value to someone and I'll use that to my advantage.

You are not being harassed by external entities, but by your mind and your mind alone. You can't describe what, who and how this happens and you clearly do not have the background in physics to even begin to describe what you think you are being harassed with.

Check this out about the CIA person that was recently busted:

Russia surprised by 'crude, clumsy' US spying

fogle-wig_2562508c.jpg

A voice, speaking in accented Russian, can be clearly heard saying: "I think it's worth meeting today, it's not possible tomorrow, only today ... it's worth it, as I said, you can earn up to $1 million.

So what? They spy on the US, UK and many others and the US does the same. Same with the Chinese and most other nations. And sometimes you get caught with your hands in the cookie jar.

If they are willing to pay $1,000,000 to recruit a spy then it makes you wonder how valuable certain UFO info is if there is a cover-up and lots of secrecy around ETs and who's willing to pay especially if you are getting harassed. That's probably not cheap to electronically harass someone 24/7.

They wouldn't electronically harass someone, you'd just get picked up on some invented charge. Simple, efficient and clean.

Wasn't there a UFO conference in Abu Dhabi or some place like that and Stanton Friedman was one of the speakers? People who have money are curious about the subject matter.

Who cares? If any of those characters speaking at UFO conferences actually had something of substance, they either sell it to the corporate world and get stinking rich or publish in peer reviewed scientific journals and earn their fame and fortune.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 1

Robert Bigelow payed this guy off for his abduction research.

[media=]

[/media]

You can hear hima talking about the various types of aliens related to abductions.

He even approached Peter Davenport at NUFORC. Davenport claimed on C2C AM he was approached by several Billionaires but wouldn't elaborate.

Right. So another claim that cannot be verified and is probably just hot air. The field of UFOlogy is full of those.

So yeah, there is more to the UFO/ET subject matter.

Indeed, and in my experience that more is the BS that needs to be weeded out.

People are willing to pay for info.

So some claim. I have yet to see anything to substantiate that.

Some are willing to resort to harassment to try to make other back off if they are onto something.

Right, so you claim. Again, I have still to see anything that would back up that rather extra-ordinary claim.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I'm actually really being harassed. Someone doesn't like the UFO/ET info I'm posting on the internet.

Perhaps having the handle "topsecretresearch" is just a wee bit suggestive.

You should sweet talk the admin or mods to change your name to something more incognito like 'CommandoPecker' or 'blackboxsquarepants'.

Sure , it may catch attention but most likely for other motives.

Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 2

Right. So another claim that cannot be verified and is probably just hot air. The field of UFOlogy is full of those.

Busted. You don't even know who John Carpenter is. Another vague dismissive statement.

Reminder to self. Ignore the vague dismissive people who should really be looking for employment. They are here to just be argumentative and flame for their own a lot of time on my hands entertainment

Busted. You don't even know who John Carpenter is. Another vague dismissive statement.

But I do, however, that has no bearing on that there is no evidence for the claims made. And it is duly noted that you skipped everything else commented on.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Reminder to self. Ignore the vague dismissive people who should really be looking for employment. They are here to just be argumentative and flame for their own a lot of time on my hands entertainment

Good plan. Go ahead and ignore the people that knows this subject and has done real research so you can keep dreaming and believing.

If I were you I would do my best to learn and certainly have some ways to go yet on your "research", that much is obvious - embarrassingly obvious.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Its Like that saying ! " You Get out of what you Put Into " Im getting Out !

Good plan. Go ahead and ignore the people that knows this subject and has done real research so you can keep dreaming and believing.

It should be no surprise that someone is harassing people like me. I'm exposing "Aliens - Long Arms" , "Underside of Disc" , "Matching Saucers" , "Wrinkled Skin ETs." I have yet to get to UFO Beams and all these US defense contractors developing beam weaponry.

I believe what I am posting does have a ring of truth to it and it's p***ing somebody off. All I can do in this thread is just say hey, it's happening to me. Maybe it's happening to somebody else.

Edited by topsecretresearch

I believe what I am posting does have a ring of truth to it and it's p***ing somebody off.

No offence TSR but I don't believe that for a second. I don't believe that anyone would get p***ed off at someone compiling data that is already available to the public. That doesn't make any sense. It's hardly like you are dropping government secrets on us.

Unless you are trying to gather sympathy to bolster your claims. You know, the old 'I'm just trying to get the truth out to the people and I'm being threatened and harassed by "The Man".' That has all the bells and whistles of a tired old Hollywood cliche' not to mention the issue of paranoia that it brings to the mix.

• Like 3

I'm exposing "Aliens - Long Arms" , "Underside of Disc" , "Matching Saucers" , "Wrinkled Skin ETs."

you're just spamming

• Like 2

It should be no surprise that someone is harassing people like me.

Yes, and by all means of respect, but it should be no surprise either that it is your own mind harassing you. As exposing

I'm exposing "Aliens - Long Arms" , "Underside of Disc" , "Matching Saucers" , "Wrinkled Skin ETs." I have yet to get to UFO Beams and all these US defense contractors developing beam weaponry.

this is by no means new, nor will it be a threat to anybody. It is public information that you are without one iota of critique posting. It is not even interesting as you when you post something that is even the slightest technical, it is obvious you simply do not have the mean to comprehend, let alone convey it. So no, the only one fooling you is yourself and it is rather obvious.

I believe what I am posting does have a ring of truth to it and it's p***ing somebody off.

Yes, as as if you were screaming to the heavens that the moon is made of blue cheese. You will be p***ing the same amount of people off.....

All I can do in this thread is just say hey, it's happening to me. Maybe it's happening to somebody else.

You can say that all you want, but I simply do not believe it. Your information does simply not warrant this by a long shot, you cannot explain what exactly is happening to you are how and you do not understand the underlying physics to even begin to make that assessment.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

I genuinely believe you should get tested for underlying mental health issues & I'm not trying to be smart here either.

• Like 1

It should be no surprise that someone is harassing people like me. I'm exposing "Aliens - Long Arms" , "Underside of Disc" , "Matching Saucers" , "Wrinkled Skin ETs." I have yet to get to UFO Beams and all these US defense contractors developing beam weaponry.

I believe what I am posting does have a ring of truth to it and it's p***ing somebody off. All I can do in this thread is just say hey, it's happening to me. Maybe it's happening to somebody else.

You do realize that if you were posting any material of a sensitive nature, you would have disappeared after your first post. If the entities you believe are there really are there, you are being allowed to post because it's not valid and helps to hide the truth.

Or perhaps it's just too much stock put into stories that have nothing to support them.

• Like 2

you're just spamming

Yeah, I'm not sure why all his "research" threads aren't being merged into 1 big pile o' crap thread. It's getting ridiculous.

• Like 2

I genuinely believe you should get tested for underlying mental health issues & I'm not trying to be smart here either.

The symptoms "topsecretresearch" describe are common with schizophrenics, as is the delusion that they have been "selected" by some invisible organization for harassment by unexplainable torture devices.

Anyone can see that "topsecretresearch" has done nothing more than copy stuff he found on the Internet and posted it here.

• Like 4

I'm going to use the busted CIA spy's picture as my profile photo just to rub it in. :st

Good choice, he does look like he is about to facepalm.

Think about it. Bad blonde wig, old style buying up agents in the digital age?

This is a political stunt. Move out of the 70's Stu. Cloaks and daggers have been replaced with keyboards and mice. If you read the news, Russia has been cooking up this storm for a while now.

• Like 1

Yes, well, I do not think most realised you were in possession of incredibly solid evidence such as this:

har5.jpg

I mean if that leaked out, you could just, well, you just would wouldn't you, and then it would be all like you know, and then some...........

Bade, Haz, S2F, Seeder, Source, I think I am now a hard core believer after seeing this (source, you need someone to explain the pic, it's worth it) what do you reckon guys, it seems we were wrong all along. With information like this in my face I feel such a fool for ever doubting the idea of ET on earth.

• Like 7

Yes, well, I do not think most realised you were in possession of incredibly solid evidence such as this:

har5.jpg

I mean if that leaked out, you could just, well, you just would wouldn't you, and then it would be all like you know, and then some...........

Psyche, seriously? It has no ears - how can you take it seriously?

Bade, Haz, S2F, Seeder, Source, I think I am now a hard core believer after seeing this (source, you need someone to explain the pic, it's worth it) what do you reckon guys, it seems we were wrong all along. With information like this in my face I feel such a fool for ever doubting the idea of ET on earth.

Did I miss the memo? Is this part of the new disinformation agent tactics?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

har5.jpg

Is that supposed to be a robot or something? Seriously? An advanced space faring race with the technology to match and the best they can come up with is a cylindrical head and a big toothy grin for a robot? That is an idea dreamt up in last century's worst science fiction...or a kindergarten class. Unbelievable. :wacko:

Edit: It appears that this is supposed to be some sort of helmet however my thoughts on the matter still stand.

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 1

Did I miss the memo? Is this part of the new disinformation agent tactics?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Surely it can't be. We haven't been informed about this or at least i haven't. Maybe the agency is getting rid of me??.

If they fire me, i'll blow the lid off the whole "alien" topic.

:D

Edited by Scepticus

Imagination is a wonderful thing...just so long as it doesn't intrude into ones sense of objective reality.

Wow, pig-penis-alienz from Peni's'nula. And can-heads? Oh, boy. I thought I saw every silliness. That beats it...

I'd say that Jose guy is overusing his right hand (or left)...

"Where is my right hand?... Here you are... Where is my little alien? Ah... found it..."

• Like 1

Because of the questionable moderating and 10 against 1 ratio of negative people who seem to have a problem with aliens and want to flame and trash every thread I have to throw in the towl on the UM forums.

See ya'