Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Non-lethal weapons used against Researchers

topsecretresearch

If it makes you feel better googling a debunker explanation and posting tin foil hat images I understand. It's another one of those I have a problem with the ETH types. All of their time is spent on the Weird-Mysteries-Universe forums. :tu:

I didn't debunk you Stu, I encouraged you! I think you are onto a winner and I think you should storm area 51. And I think you should film it.

Good God man, you can't even take encouragement from a skeptic, I think you have a real problem there buddy!

• Like 1

A Bridge Too Far

The informant, a longtime crook with 13 felony convictions, talked two of the defendants into buying the fake C-4, drove them around, nudged the plan along, hired three of them and — according to several sources close to the men — gave some of them illegal drugs. Meanwhile, he continued to commit crimes of his own.

Great article.

FBI stings, like one in Cleveland, become more common in terrorism investigations

So, did the agency's efforts prevent a heinous crime that could have sent scores of unsuspecting motorists plunging to their deaths, or did they help create a crime that never would have occurred without its help?

That woud be the latter.

"Presently, the prevailing kind of view in the public is that the war on terror is so important that we're going to condone aggressive government conduct," said Geoffrey Mearns, a former assistant U.S. Attorney who helped prosecute one of the Oklahoma City bombers. :no:

The truth is looking at the Cleveland case none of these kids would have done anything that drastic without an FBI informant aiding them on.

How FBI Entrapment Is Inventing 'Terrorists'

:no:

Shame on the USA for going down that slippery slope.

Shame on you Stu, for being dim enough to swallow Alex Jones crap. And shame on you for bringing CT stuff into the ET forum. You seem to be about as well versed as Babe Ruth there. Maybe you're out of your league a bit? You are still wandering around with 1960 UFO stories under your arm mate. 2000 series CT's might be a bit of a hurdle methinks.

Obama has Prosecuted More Whistleblowers than All Other Presidents Combined

[Government Accountability Project's] Homeland Security and Human Rights Director Jesselyn Radack, a well-credential ethics advisor in 2001 at the Bush Department of Justice [said] “Obama … has brought more prosecutions against whistleblowers under the Espionage Act than any previous president and all presidents combined.”

I starting to see the full picture that explains the harassment. It's now people who are a threat to whatever is being kept secret. :alien::no::td:

Do you know what treason is Stu? The article states:

In President Obama’s 26 months in office, civilian and military prosecutors have charged five people in cases involving leaking information, more than all previous presidents combined.

The Treason Clause traces its roots back to an English statute enacted during the reign of Edward III (1327–1377). This statute prohibited levying war against the king, adhering to his enemies, or contemplating his death. Although this law defined treason to include disloyal and subversive thoughts, it effectively circumscribed the crime as it existed under the Common Law.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/treason

Edited by Saru
Added source link

Who in the hell are America's enemies anyway? Iran, North Korea? Terrorist who hide out in caves working in conjunction with CIA so there isn't an early pull out?

Much of our products come from China and I thought the Russians were our friends even though a CIA spy was recently busted trying to recruit a Russian intel guy.

0.jpg

Maybe this CIA spy's mug shot should be a warning sign for harassers trying to keep a cover-up. Cover-up crimes. The cover-up people are criminals. Using weapons against law biding citizens who have free speech and expression is very much illegal. The harassers see the CIA busted guy above. That's the future you. Shame.. shame..

Edited by topsecretresearch

I'm going to use the busted CIA spy's picture as my profile photo just to rub it in. :st

I'm going to use the busted CIA spy's picture as my profile photo just to rub it in. :st

Rub what in?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Rub what in?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Like the Blond wig`s and All that Hight Tech spy grear ? LoL ! :gun:

Bond`s the name waist of time Bond !

• Like 1

TSR, either apply to be a moderator (good luck with that) or REPORT the post. It's simple, basic forum etiquette - you didn't know?

Donteatus (note that I am not so rude as to misspell your name), I love your act - it makes the forum more fun!

• Like 2

One thing that I've learned in the past several weeks is one is long range. I think it hones in on your laptop and cell phone. This one targets the an ear and is when you are away from home.

The other is close range and invloves an actual individual probably payed. I'm not going to say how I know this but they try to get on the spot ontop of you and traget the face and chest area. :unsure2: I let the person on the floor above know that I know as they were doing it and I sense fear. I even slowly turned their door knob.

People in NY call me the....

TexasChainsaw1.jpg

I haven't looked at this thread before. I must say, it's one of the more entertaining I've seen recently. :santa:

• Like 1

Well the harassment hasn't been effective. I just hope it's not my tax paying dollars.

TSR, either apply to be a moderator (good luck with that) or REPORT the post. It's simple, basic forum etiquette - you didn't know?

Donteatus (note that I am not so rude as to misspell your name), I love your act - it makes the forum more fun!

I don't have time to keep tabs on people and complain any chance I get. Not a very good way to moderate either. I don't expect too much out of this forum. This site is a little tabloid, not that serious.

I'm sure the agents monitoring this forum are going "Look! He's using that picture that was in all the news reports all over the Internet as his avatar when he posts all those funny looking pictures of aliens and tells everyone about being targeted with microwave beams! How dastardly of him!"

Seriously, start wearing a Faraday cage. A steel mesh with holes smaller than a couple of millimetres like the one on a microwave oven door will block any microwave radiation. Wear a full-body suit of the stuff and you should be fine. Or just a helmet made of the stuff if it's your head they're targeting.

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 4

This site is a little tabloid, not that serious.

I wonder why that is???

:lol:

I haven't had a good laugh like that for a while, thanks for that at least...

• Like 1

Seriously, start wearing a Faraday cage. A steel mesh with holes smaller than a couple of millimetres like the one on a microwave oven door will block any microwave radiation. Wear a full-body suit of the stuff and you should be fine. Or just a helmet made of the stuff if it's your head they're targeting.

I'm actually really being harassed. Someone doesn't like the UFO/ET info I'm posting on the internet.

One is close range the other type is long range.

LINK: http://sites.google.com/site/topsecretresearch/

As far as you recommendations. The faraday cage doesn't work. A full-body suit may work.

Here's a company that prodcues them for radiation protection:

http://www.radshield.com

The thing is it is not cheap. Reliable detection equipment isn't cheap either.

I think the purpose of the harassment is to say "back off" or a discrediting effort. The harassers are hoping I'll freak out but I'm just going on with business as usual. It's better to approach someone directly and maybe offer them hush money. A suitcase full of cash. Explain why this sort of thing needs to be kept secret from the public.

I may get the Demron® Two-Ply Torso Vest.

68155f061369be1946a7be10ea05aaa9.jpg

It cost $800 though. I have the money but I'm a little cheap.

Hush money is another option for the harassers:

17384619-businessman-with-suitcase-full-of-cash-isolated-on-white.jpg

Check it out:

Area 51 vets break silence: Sorry, but no space aliens or UFOs

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2011461015_area51vets28m.html

As an added incentive, he says, the CIA arrived with a briefcase full of cash.

"I think it was like 25 grand apiece, for the sheriff and the family," says Noce.

Robarge says of cash payments to cover things up, "It was common practice."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

For me it had to be in the high six figure or low seven figure range because if I'm being harassed it means I can make some money selling my research services to someone with lots of money who wants to know about the ETs and types of craft.

I'm actually really being harassed. Someone doesn't like the UFO/ET info I'm posting on the internet.

And what makes you think that what you are posting would be of any concern to anybody? Frankly, I see no new information in what you are posting, let alone anything that could be a threat to anybody.

And you know this...how?

Again, I see nothing new of what you are posting - just regurgitations of the usual. Please do elaborate on what you think would be a threat to others.

As far as you recommendations. The faraday cage doesn't work. A full-body suit may work.

And you know this...how?

Here's a company that prodcues them for radiation protection:

http://www.radshield.com

And why do you think that would work if a Faraday cage does not?

The thing is it is not cheap. Reliable detection equipment isn't cheap either.

Nonsense. You can build yourself detection equipment very cheaply if you know what you are looking for.

I think the purpose of the harassment is to say "back off" or a discrediting effort. The harassers are hoping I'll freak out but I'm just going on with business as usual. It's better to approach someone directly and maybe offer them hush money. A suitcase full of cash. Explain why this sort of thing needs to be kept secret from the public.

Explain first why you think it is happening and what would warrant such.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

I may get the Demron® Two-Ply Torso Vest.

68155f061369be1946a7be10ea05aaa9.jpg

It cost $800 though. I have the money but I'm a little cheap.

And how do you think that would help you? You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. What are they harassing you with especially?

Hush money is another option for the harassers:

17384619-businessman-with-suitcase-full-of-cash-isolated-on-white.jpg

Check it out:

Area 51 vets break silence: Sorry, but no space aliens or UFOs

http://seattletimes....a51vets28m.html

As an added incentive, he says, the CIA arrived with a briefcase full of cash.

"I think it was like 25 grand apiece, for the sheriff and the family," says Noce.

Robarge says of cash payments to cover things up, "It was common practice."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

For me it had to be in the high six figure or low seven figure range because if I'm being harassed it means I can make some money selling my research services to someone with lots of money who wants to know about the ETs and types of craft.

I think you may want to readjust your research ability expectations a tad, by all means of respect.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Badeskov, I have to disagree I am revealing new info or at least highlighting obvious details that the people in question don't want out.

I don't want to get into what works and what doesn't work or what I've tired for obvious reasons. If I'm being harassed it means my research has value to someone and I'll use that to my advantage.

Check this out about the CIA person that was recently busted:

Russia surprised by 'crude, clumsy' US spying

fogle-wig_2562508c.jpg

A voice, speaking in accented Russian, can be clearly heard saying: "I think it's worth meeting today, it's not possible tomorrow, only today ... it's worth it, as I said, you can earn up to $1 million.

If they are willing to pay $1,000,000 to recruit a spy then it makes you wonder how valuable certain UFO info is if there is a cover-up and lots of secrecy around ETs and who's willing to pay especially if you are getting harassed. That's probably not cheap to electronically harass someone 24/7.

Wasn't there a UFO conference in Abu Dhabi or some place like that and Stanton Friedman was one of the speakers? People who have money are curious about the subject matter.

And how do you think that would help you? You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. What are they harassing you with especially?

I think you may want to readjust your research ability expectations a tad, by all means of respect.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Robert Bigelow payed this guy off for his abduction research.

[media=]

[/media]

You can hear hima talking about the various types of aliens related to abductions.

He even approached Peter Davenport at NUFORC. Davenport claimed on C2C AM he was approached by several Billionaires but wouldn't elaborate.

So yeah, there is more to the UFO/ET subject matter. People are willing to pay for info. Some are willing to resort to harassment to try to make other back off if they are onto something.

I think lethal is the way to go. Of course, the earth would look like it did in "I Am Legend".

You don't even need weapons, if left alone stupidity will correct itself.

LINK: http://sites.google....secretresearch/

Why don't Faraday cages work?

They are very commonly used to shield places or things from EM radiation (like microwaves). Servers rooms in buildings and MRI rooms in hospitals commonly have Faraday cages built into the design to prevent interference from outside EM radiation.

And as I said above, microwave ovens have Faraday cages built into them. Three solid metal sides inside block microwaves from leaking and the mesh at the front has holes smaller than the wavelength of microwave radiation that allows you to see in without allowing you to be fried by microwave radiation getting out.

• Like 1

You don't even need weapons, if left alone stupidity will correct itself.

Sadly, stupidity has shown itself to be extraordinarily resilient.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2