Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Too Sexy for Saudi Arabia

Ashotep

I seriously can't believe this. Saudi Arabia has deported three men because they look too good and they think their women can't handle it. He does look good but I can handle it.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/weird-wide-web/omar-borkan-al-gala-too-sexy-saudi-arabia

• Like 2

"Right", said Fred!

• Like 2

Saudi is a place you dont want to go to.Almost everything is banned,and they dont like westerners.

• Like 3

Saudi is a place you dont want to go to.Almost everything is banned,and they dont like westerners.

I once heard a former Muslim joking about Christians from the "left" in US politics - said they wouldn't want to go to Mecca and try to ask about that "we all serve the same God" stuff :) Incredible hypocrisy.
  • Like 1

Don't think I would want to go there. There are so many things they are way over the top on.

Bet this guy was glad to get out of there and won't want to return.

Actually one of my old grades school teachers went there for a while to teach and heard he had no troubles.

These guys now have the best pick up line ever.

"Hey baby, I get deported from countries because I'm so good looking."

• Like 5

One of my bosses travels to Dubai at least once per year. He and his wife love it.

Nibs

• Like 1

I seriously can't believe this. Saudi Arabia has deported three men because they look too good and they think their women can't handle it. He does look good but I can handle it.

http://www.globalpos...xy-saudi-arabia

send them right on this way please. :w00t: Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 2

One of my bosses travels to Dubai at least once per year. He and his wife love it.

Nibs

Actually Dubai is in United Arab Emirates, not Saudi Arabia. It's more liberal, relatively speaking.

• Like 1

Actually Dubai is in United Arab Emirates, not Saudi Arabia. It's more liberal, relatively speaking.

Yep, that is where they stay. They travel to Riyadh and some other areas.

Nibs

I guess other visitors who do not get deported for the same reason should feel slighted: 'not handsome enough' !

• Like 2

I guess other visitors who do not get deported for the same reason should feel slighted: 'not handsome enough' !

In that case the pups in my avatar wouldn't be allowed across the border at all :D
  • Like 2

Yea if you go to Saudi Arabia and don't get kicked out, well sorry. Too sexy for my...........

Perhaps they should have just made him wear a burkha?

+1 !! I wish I could "like" that one twice, Lilly :w00t:
  • Like 1

Perhaps they should have just made him wear a burkha?

Something like that has already been said, a salafi sheikh in Egypt said that Bassem Youssef should wear one! Like the actor in OP, he has colored eyes (which apparently is their weak spot) :D

• Like 1

Something like that has already been said, a salafi sheikh in Egypt said that Bassem Youssef should wear one! Like the actor in OP, he has colored eyes (which apparently is their weak spot) :D

I'm confused..."colored eyes"...doesn't everyone have "colored eyes"? Do you mean light colored eyes?

He does have nice eyes, really nice. He could of just wore sun glasses everywhere.

its not the whole story , there is a problem of foreign men being a bit too generous with their compassion for 'lonely' rich young Arab women ...

• Like 1

Model, wants to work in the industry, needs to go overseas, needs a good sponsored story. Yep, all makes sense.

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Like 4

I'm confused..."colored eyes"...doesn't everyone have "colored eyes"? Do you mean light colored eyes?

You got me Lilly! That was an oops :) yes I meant light colored eyes. In the ME where dark eyes (browns & hazel) are the standard we tend to slip into referring to lighter colored eyes as 'colored'

• Like 1

its not the whole story , there is a problem of foreign men being a bit too generous with their compassion for 'lonely' rich young Arab women ...

That would be a very risky pass time in SA, they might end up with a severely shortened time to be compassionate towards anyone at all, let alone 'young and lonely' women.

• Like 1

He could bring out the cougarish tendencies in me. :yes:

• Like 3