Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lack of evidence regarding Illuminati

ali smack

I have always thought there was a lack of evidence regarding Illuminati.

I have always thought that if they did exist,surely there would be evidence but there's never being one shred of evidence.

I also find the conspiracy theory racist because it regards Zionist Jews being in charge of everything and being all powerful and evil.

Again there is no evidence of this being true at all. And some of the stuff you see and read about regarding them is IMO absurd. They cause every war, are related to every world leader, monach, rule every country, every bank, all tv industries, NASA, and apparently are involved in the music industry. I even read one inane theory they were involved in the Uk hip hop/Grime industry.

What are people's views on this? Do you believe They exist or are you like me and think it's no offence but hogwash?

• Like 1

Most of us know about the Bavarian group that supposedly is extinct. There were two or more groups with similar names that preceded it. Their philosophies weren't identical to those of the later secret society headed by Adam Weishaupt. It could be that the Illuminati is just a loose group of individuals whose decisions have a lot of influence on the world's direction.

• Like 2

Whoever it may be, someone has to be running the NWO

• Like 3

Illuminati, the elite, builderburg, free masons, banking Cartel, skull and bones, CFR, trilateral commition, military industrial complex, ect ect ect. Call em what you will, there is no doubt that there is a ever more exposed secret shadow government that runs things behind the scene.

• Like 5

Ah ! I posted that particular video to give aliamack a general ideal of how far back these groups date , and where their roots somewhat began to take order.

I'm hearing that The Nights Of Malta are said to own the federal reserves , do they really own it ? .

I'm going to read this article , if any of you read it too and know of any false detailed information in it , please tell me so. I'm not certain if everything in this is exact fact or not.

http://www.whale.to/b/knights_q.html

http://www.whale.to/c/smom.html

In reading the first link , there is what I consider to be a personal comment said by the individual regarding the event in Waco Texas . I didn't like what the members within that religious compound were doing . I seen them all as a dangerous cult that was dangerous to society and the children stuck in it against their will . I wasn't in support of them , not at all.

Edited by Reann

I really don't believe in it TBH. I have read many articles etc and watched many videos regarding it.And there never is any evidence.

The only evidence is Illuminati did once exist centuries ago but weren't all powerful and evil. They don't exist anymore anyway!

I don't see any evidence of a shadow government, the elite, NWO or any of these other supposed things.

If they exist, why no hard evidence from legitimate people.I'd believe it then. It just seems to absurd to exist and TBH Impossible.

The Grime industry being run by illuminati really is absurd. As if the likes of Wiley and Dizzee Rascal are somehow part of an evil all powerful group!

• Like 1

I really don't believe in it TBH. I have read many articles etc and watched many videos regarding it.And there never is any evidence.

The only evidence is Illuminati did once exist centuries ago but weren't all powerful and evil. They don't exist anymore anyway!

I don't see any evidence of a shadow government, the elite, NWO or any of these other supposed things.

If they exist, why no hard evidence from legitimate people.I'd believe it then. It just seems to absurd to exist and TBH Impossible.

The Grime industry being run by illuminati really is absurd. As if the likes of Wiley and Dizzee Rascal are somehow part of an evil all powerful group!

What about the Bilderberg Group ?

I suppose they could be classed as Illuminati or Elite just a different name, whatever You call the people that attend Bilderberg, it is them, that run thing's

What about all the supposed Illuminati symbolism that is supposedly in various Music videos ?

• Like 2

What about all the supposed Illuminati symbolism that is supposedly in various Music videos ?

Yes, because the best way to rule the world secretly is to frequently drop hints and clues is mass media.

• Like 1

Yes, because the best way to rule the world secretly is to frequently drop hints and clues is mass media.

Did I say anything about the supposed symbolism in various Music videos having any effect on ruling the world ?

I think You will find the answer is no

I was asking what Ali Smack thought about it

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

How do you perceive nature of reality ? How do perceive reality ? Please , Illuminate me on how you perceive what it is that you are trying to say , because I don't understand how you see .

Edited by Reann

have to agree with ali i'm afraid.

if anyone's running the world it's bill gates.

after all, if a group WERE running the world, they'd be richer than god,

or richer than bill anyway.....

deepthroat was right when he said 'follow the money' and that must mean that microsoft, coca cola, and mcdonalds are running the new world order.

^ Richer than nature , you say? WRONG!!!. That sort of mentaily turns me off. Because , I'm so disgusted about how those people are manipulating and destroying things , things such as natural genectics of nature. And NATURE if you failed in being informed of what it is , is everything .

Edited by Reann

I don't think you'll find a single sane person who believes Wiley or Dizzee Rascal is in the illuminati. People also claim Jay-Z, Kanye West and Rihanna are in the illuminati/NWO just because they use the symbolism in their videos.

Throughout the 90's artists like Jay-Z, Nas, Wu Tang Clan and Ja Rule etc used mafia imagery in their videos and music and modelled themselves on people like John Gotti and Henry Hill, it doesn't mean they are in the mafia or even connected to the mafia. They just used imagery and symbolism to represent people they viewed as powerful and who they admired.

• Like 1