Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hostile presence while meditating

zegma

I have been meditating for a long time, and recently tried Remote Viewing. After I thought I was good enough to stop the online tests I tried a couple of my own. Everything was fine, then I tried viewing greater distances, other worlds, other people. That is where my problem comes from. I viewed a really strange world for maybe two seconds, then I heard an angry voice in my ear speaking some language I have never heard threateningly. It scared me right out of meditation. I tried again to view that world a couple days later and this time I FELT a hand on my shoulder Stopping me. The last time I tried I was completely redirected to a place where there were at least a half dozen people standing around me, like they could see me. I couldn't hear any words and they wouldn't let me look up at them, but they showed me that they were there, and watching, and that I should stop looking for them, because It was pointless and I could get hurt. They made it clear that they did not want to hurt me, but also made it clear that they were not my friends. now I'm afraid to remote view or even meditate.

maybe your being told off for being a intergalactic peeping tom unintentionally ;)

do you have any tips for beginning remote viewing and how does it differ from astral projection.

• Like 1

Continue your training. They are just obstacle to test if you are devoted to have that gift or not

maybe your being told off for being a intergalactic peeping tom unintentionally ;)

do you have any tips for beginning remote viewing and how does it differ from astral projection.

That made me laugh. I'm sure there's a joke about Uranus there somewhere.... :innocent:

• Like 1

Remote viewing can have a Peeping Tom quality about it. While we wouldn't physically walk into someone's house without being invited, or jump into a car with a stranger, when we're remote viewing we don't seem to have the same scruples or manners, maybe because we believe we're not in a physical body, and therefore believe we can't be seen. Would you want a stranger remote viewing you and violating your privacy simply because they can and because they're curious? Probably not. I believe we have an obligation to use gifts like this wisely, respectfully, and in a well-considered manner. It's always good to ask permission before invading someone's privacy and apologize when you're caught.

Edited by Beany

Remote viewing is just an advanced form of astral projection . There are many nasty things on the astral plane. Generally they cannot hurt you ,but sometimes.....they can .

You need to do protective affirmations before traveling out ,and protect your physical body in a way that's comfortable to you .

Sounds silly,but it helps.

. That all being said,know,that karmically ,this kind of astral projection is considered invasive by most . It can repercussions in future lives .

And i would know ,as I'm paying for it this time around . I was a bbbaaadddd girl .

Remote viewing is just an advanced form of astral projection . There are many nasty things on the astral plane. Generally they cannot hurt you ,but sometimes.....they can .

You need to do protective affirmations before traveling out ,and protect your physical body in a way that's comfortable to you .

Sounds silly,but it helps.

. That all being said,know,that karmically ,this kind of astral projection is considered invasive by most . It can repercussions in future lives .

And i would know ,as I'm paying for it this time around . I was a bbbaaadddd girl .

Sound great. Do you have any good tutorial for remote viewing? :)

Maybe instead of space spooks it's your own mind, reflecting back to you your own apprehensions and thoughts. Our brains do that a lot.

• Like 3

Sound great. Do you have any good tutorial for remote viewing? :)

Well as I said,I only know it as astral projection . The best book I've ever read is by someone with no name . I think ite a one word title like Being ,or something like that .they wrote more than one book . I think in the 70s...

I suspect they're out of print .

He,I assume it was a he ,explained how to get out of your body thru your third eye ,and how to do simple tasks initially .

Like wandering around your own home,out of body .

As I said ,there are karmic repercussions if you abuse this.

It can affect others behavior and out come of events.

To abuse it in this way,means you can be "grounded" ,in later lifetimes.

Given my difficulties with projection ,its been suggested I am grounded this life time

.I believe it .

If I could do it this time ,I already know I would abuse it to do certain things ,to certain people .

I will look for that book and give you the particulars . I have it somewhere .

There is great evil in the invisible spirit world. Be aware! :cry::passifier::gun::tu:

It's not spirits it's string theory, theoretical physics, you've gone to different dimensions. Meditating changes your vibrational state allowing you to take a peek into a different dimension. I saw that quantum physicist from Yale talk about it... very interesting.

I am guessing here OP that you didn't shield yourself while meditating?

Before you meditate, or go on any astral travel, you have to visualise yourself being covered by a sphere or protective energy.

Those "visions" you had and voices you were hearing might've been spirits.

• Like 1

I have been meditating for a long time, and recently tried Remote Viewing. After I thought I was good enough to stop the online tests I tried a couple of my own. Everything was fine, then I tried viewing greater distances, other worlds, other people. That is where my problem comes from. I viewed a really strange world for maybe two seconds, then I heard an angry voice in my ear speaking some language I have never heard threateningly. It scared me right out of meditation. I tried again to view that world a couple days later and this time I FELT a hand on my shoulder Stopping me. The last time I tried I was completely redirected to a place where there were at least a half dozen people standing around me, like they could see me. I couldn't hear any words and they wouldn't let me look up at them, but they showed me that they were there, and watching, and that I should stop looking for them, because It was pointless and I could get hurt. They made it clear that they did not want to hurt me, but also made it clear that they were not my friends. now I'm afraid to remote view or even meditate.

I wont remote view anymore; usually I could only see the person's hair and then later confirm what kind of hair they had--why? IDK, that's just the way it worked for me, but I still meditate every day if possible. You don't have to go anywhere in meditation, just be aware...but I did have lucid dreams in which I saw watchers that looked like bald CEO's with glasses, sitting in a VIP booth, gazing through a giant window. Spirits would not need to wear glasses so that was telling me something.

We're spiritual beings inside material bodies & we each have a guard that holds the soul in the body. The guard stays with us throughout life, then at death hands our soul to other beings. If we start reaching out of our bodies into the spiritual planes then for a while things may go smoothly until the guard decides to make its presence known. It's like being awoken when you're sleep walking. It can give you quite a fright.

The thing to do is respectfully acknowledge the guard's presence & listen to any of its concerns. If you make friends with the guard it will take you to into the spiritual realm & lead you through it in a safe controlled way.

Many people have had their lives ruined by fighting against their own guards for years. They see it as a negative being that is against them, but really it just wants to keep things grounded so that the soul focuses on the earth life instead. The thing to do is simply make friends with it & then you'll find that you are still able to explore the spiritual side of life without fear.

• Like 1

Sadly I don't see and feel what you do. But if you are doing anything that's unsettling you then you should stop it. If it's bad spiritually or psychologically then it can't be good to continue it in any sense.

• Like 1

Sadly I don't see and feel what you do. But if you are doing anything that's unsettling you then you should stop it. If it's bad spiritually or psychologically then it can't be good to continue it in any sense.

Not agree. Monks train their body by enduring physical pain everyday. For what? To have a better body. Just because something seems to be bad, give pains temporary to the body, doesn't mean that all outcome will be bad.

A kid who has to learn lots of things from books, think that learning is boring, make the brain tired and stress, yet he still do it anyway: because someone else obliges him or he wants a better life so he forces himself to learn.

The real question is : do you have a purpose to do such practice? Once you have a purpose, it doesn't matter whether it be bad for the body or not, you'd do it anyway.

Doing bad things to other people is a different story

If you truly believe in the Universal Consciousness, then you would be able to realize that those beings who came into contact with you were also "you" in a sense. There is no need to be afraid of yourself. As long as you empty yourself of your ego, there is no need to be afraid. You cannot shoot a target that isn't there, so any being that tries to hurt you will do so in futility, and essentially they would be hurting themselves as well. But as I said, since those beings were "you" in a sense, it would be wise to listen to what they have to say.

• Like 1

ok ,I mentioned a book by an author with just one name.

It's odd . I couldn't find it at all when I looked last week ,and it literally just appeared where I looked previously ....

Odd.

The author is called OPHIEL .

He was a practitioner ,from what I can gather,from the forties thru the 80s.Age unknown .

He wrote five books,and did two mail correspondence courses . He freely gave out his address ,which are still in the hooks,but he died in 1988.

The original books were published in the early 60s. This one in 1961,with a second edition in 1989 ,just after he died . I have no idea if it was ever published again . Not sure where I got this one either . It is a second ed .I check second hand book stores in Manhattan for old occult books actually

.The full title of this book is The Art and Practice of Astral Projection .It was published by Samuel Weiser Inc. Maine .

It's very detailed ,and he gives you many occult practices not widely known outside say old covens . He has four ways to practice the projection .

I'm going to read it again .Hopefully it won't just vanish on me. ..

http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/101523.Ophiel

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Don't matter what dimension or world you are in, some beings are not comfortable with being visited. They like to do the visiting on their own terms..

Quite frankly, I would just say just disregard the incident and move along with whatever your goal is... You're fixating on something you need not be fixating on.

Let's face it, if i were a spirit I wouldn't want some random person just coming around intruding on my private existence.. If I wanted to interact with that person I would have, so yeah they come invading my space i'd be p***ed and tell them to **** too... Just saying..

• Like 1

You are carrying your negativity with you, this gives you set of goggles that you can't see or feel straight through. Change your meditations to compassion meditations for a while, when you have got that down retry, and do not react to negative feelings only observe and acknowledge.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow that just gave meditating a whole new meaning. I use to meditate but only to center myself and become one with my surroundings. Very peaceful and I was in a lot better mood then :-p

Zegma, just checking in with you to ask how things are going for you. You certainly got a wide variety of comments, hopefully some were helpful. It's all a journey, what's important, I think, is to learn from our experiences and move on. The beginning of true wisdom, I believe, comes out of our own experiences and the lessons we take away from then.

Edited by Beany
  • Like 1

wow..looks like some look at these things like a little game or something..

i too, am also guessing that the op does no protection when meditating. another thing, if op has had any sort of 'other' experience, such as possible extra terrestrial contact, it is a very bad time for him or her to be meditating anyway. you are wide open when doing so, and if you are not really on your toes, you will be in a pickle..

to the other posters that say that remote viewing is like astral projection--i don't know where or how you are doing either, but that is like comparing apples to oranges. no one can 'train' you do these things; when you are ready and it is right, it just occurs. a.p. is something i would suggest to no one as it does not seem to have a purpose for the higher good; remote viewing on the other hand, appears to be occuring 'involuntarily' in some; nothing to do about it, just watch the show until it gets too weird.

good luck...and perhaps at this time, you might want to re-think the necessity of deep meditation..