Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Death is an Illusion

soulpowertothenthdegree

Not anyone's job to convince you. The fact I am certain of it does not mean I can offer you verifiable proof. I don't call it an afterlife though, I consider it a graduation or a demotion. If you do your best to have true love in your soul every second of every day that you exist in this reality, then when the time comes you will find this out for yourself.

Soul

Well, if you are going to tell me "Death is an illusion do not fear it" then I do indeed need to be convinced that this claim is more than the usual horse hockey to accept it at all. Any Bible can tell me there is more to life, but let's face it, the Bible is not exactly historical record, it is filled with inconstancy.

No offence, but it sounds like something people who fear death say. What I gather you have is an opinion based on personal belief, as such, I am not sure you can say "Death is an Illusion" it's more like "I want to believe Death is an illusion" is it not?

Well, if you are going to tell me "Death is an illusion do not fear it" then I do indeed need to be convinced that this claim is more than the usual horse hockey to accept it at all. Any Bible can tell me there is more to life, but let's face it, the Bible is not exactly historical record, it is filled with inconstancy.

No offence, but it sounds like something people who fear death say. What I gather you have is an opinion based on personal belief, as such, I am not sure you can say "Death is an Illusion" it's more like "I want to believe Death is an illusion" is it not?

No offense, but I never quoted anything from the bible. You obviously have a distorted view, take care and good luck in your next life.

I was never taught to fear death, I wasnt taught to look for it but I wasnt taught to fear it either, It is what it is