Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chihuahua and python become best friends

Still Waters

As unlikely couples go, these two are right up there.

Fifi the Chihuahua and Bashar the python have become firm friends after being brought together by their professional belly-dancer owner.

Paula Staunton, 48, already had nine-year-old Fifi when she adopted Bashar and another python called Xena, to use in her performances.

She hoped they would get on, but nothing prepared her for the close friendship the two have developed.

http://www.dailymail...st-friends.html

One day Bashar will realise that there's something bigger and tastier than a measly mouse.... then BAM! Fifi is gone.

• Like 2

The woman obviously loves her little dog. Yeh right.

Methinks the python is lulling the chihuahua into a false sense of security and keeping some "food" in reserve for a rainy day.

• Like 3

Yeah, pets or not, a python is a wild snake with feeding instincts.

I think a time will come when the python is extra hungry(they DO grow) and the poor dog will be it's meal.

SHAME on the owners for allowing such a relationship. There is a VERY clear danger here for the dog.

I wonder if animal control could step in and seperate the two before something, inevitably, bad happens.

Dog? Less than a rat to me.

When that poor snake eats that horrible excuse of any justifiable creature I hope she doesn't mutilate it.