Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pilot reports 'UFO' as he lands at UK airport

Still Waters

A passenger plane came within 300 feet of crashing into a 'UFO' flying over Glasgow, an official investigation has found.

The plane was less than 10 seconds away from hitting the object as it flew over Baillieston on the outskirts of Glasgow at 3,500ft and prepared to land.

Despite an extensive investigation, the UK Airprox Board - which investigates reports of near misses - was unable to identify the 'blue and yellow' object which passed below the Airbus 320

http://www.dailymail...ng-Glasgow.html

• Like 2

i remember seeing the pilot talk about this incident on a show here in the states. i believe the entire crew on board saw it as well.

• Like 2

I think these things a part of some deception of a spiritual nature.

He's just a stupid pilot. He didn't see crap. As for the rest of the crew, mass hallucination covers that.

• Like 1

Or it was those tacos the flight crew ate the stop B-4 and a mass gass release in the Cockpit ! Well its as good as it gets right ? :tu:

• Like 1

Swamp gas

Rubbish obviously the pilot was drunk and it was a weather balloon. Good God man, swamp gas is not blue and yellow. It's only yellow.

But seriously, do any witness reports exist? The Pilot thought an ultralight might be the answer, but too high up I am guessing, so does that indicate what he saw would appear to be man made and not natural phenomena?

The coloration may well indicate paint, which seems to indicate a terrestrial answer as well?

Why would one consider this event as even possibly ET?

Edited by psyche101

ITs the thing that the UFOlogist Love to read ,the lack of facts,then they can fill in what ever they want ! :tu:

My Pilot report would of been a first person sighting,without any proof ,but for my eyewitness !

no doubt some of the most credible testimonies are from pilots around the world. whether those of airlines, military, independent..

I find it interesting and quite difficult to dispute their accounts. im sure many have seen history channels 'Black box reports'. incase not do check it out. its been out for about 3-4 years or so. that may not be the specific title but you can type that into youtube im almost positive itll come up. pilots have nothing to gain but their reputation to lose by making such hysterical claims. There are apparently over 10,000 ufo sighted eports in the last century (past 100 years) from pilots of all sorts worlwide. including radar reports from ground control.

Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 3

no doubt some of the most credible testimonies are from pilots around the world. whether those of airlines, military, independent..

I find it interesting and quite difficult to dispute their accounts. im sure many have seen history channels 'Black box reports'. incase not do check it out. its been out for about 3-4 years or so. that may not be the specific title but you can type that into youtube im almost positive itll come up. pilots have nothing to gain but their reputation to lose by making such hysterical claims. There are apparently over 10,000 ufo sighted eports in the last century (past 100 years) from pilots of all sorts worlwide. including radar reports from ground control.

I find the biggest problem to be that with all this alleged tracking, we do not have one case across all time that has been tracked going into, or coming from space. They all seem to originate, and disappear right here. If even one went into space, we could consider even a certain region of the galaxy as inhabited with intelligence. The WOW! signal gave us a direction, this is what I suspect should be even easier to ascertain from a physical body. When Pilots report things like this:

pink-doughnut_1838966i.jpg

One can see how the more zealous might jump at far fetched conclusions when dealing with only a description.

psyche, I can't make out what your picture is on my coal-powered phone amigo, you'll have to let me know what it is!

(and you'll have to shout too, as the steam pressure's running low....)

:-)

• Like 2

I find the biggest problem to be that with all this alleged tracking, we do not have one case across all time that has been tracked going into, or coming from space. They all seem to originate, and disappear right here. If even one went into space, we could consider even a certain region of the galaxy as inhabited with intelligence. The WOW! signal gave us a direction, this is what I suspect should be even easier to ascertain from a physical body. When Pilots report things like this:

One can see how the more zealous might jump at far fetched conclusions when dealing with only a description.

perhaps tonight in your dreams (more like mine) or that day you catch me with bonochulars peering

outside your window ill make a startling revelation only i and few people know. hahahhaha :devil:

it involves seared trees and vitrified terrain. lots of it.

theres a reason behind (some of my bizarre)interest on the subject.

on the other hand i wonder if those with thousands of hours of flight experience know what is normal, strange in apprearance and then differenciate it with an actual real aircraft.

Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 3

psyche, I can't make out what your picture is on my coal-powered phone amigo, you'll have to let me know what it is!

Gidday Shrooma

It is a Photograph of an unusual atmospheric occurrence observed over Sri Lanka, forwarded to the UK Ministry of Defence by RAF Fylingdales in 2004.

It also sounds a bit like the JAL Flight 1628 "Mothership UFO" to me.

Sorry, hang on

IT IS A PHOTOGRAPH OF AN UNUSUAL ATMOSPHERIC OCCURRENCE OBSERVED OVER SRI LANKA, FORWARDED TO THE UK MINISTRY OF DEFENCE BY RAF FYLINGDALES IN 2004.

IT ALSO SOUNDS A BIT LIKE THE JAL FLIGHT 1628 "MOTHERSHIP UFO" TO ME.

capslock.jpeg

:lol:

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3

shout? :unsure:

I too hate this tablet its almost impossible to upload nirmal size photos. im barely able to type. it is 2 sheep. one with an eletric saw behind the other. that sheep that went terribly wrong.ill upload it when i jump on my laptop soon.

• Like 1

LLOL PSYCHE

Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 1

**** and i thought he was asking about my picture.

Fail.

Im strangley fixated on the name psyche101. its truly ******* me up.

Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 2

perhaps tonight in your dreams (more like mine) or that day you catch me with bonochulars peering

outside your window ill make a startling revelation only i and few people know. hahahhaha :devil:

LOL, my dreams too for sure :D I cannot wait to see the startling revelation, and you at my window, but it might be me looking right back at you

av-97376.jpg.jpeg

I look just like that.

Nah, not really.

it involves seared trees and vitrified terrain. lots of it.

No Sheep?

I knew you would fit in well, vitrification has been a hot topic here for some time now with regards to Ancient Aliens. Mostly mirthful, but all the same heavily featured.

Quite frankly, I cannot wait to learn more about you. I do hope you become a regular. :wub:

theres a reason behind (some of my bizarre)interest on the subject.

on the other hand i wonder if those with thousands of hours of flight experience know what is normal, strange in apprearance and then differenciate it with an actual real aircraft.

I am more than interested in learning more about you, I have to say you are one of the more interesting people I have met in a while, however, some of the people I have met here are indeed outstanding, and I am sure I will never forget some of these people as long as I live. Some I hope to, and some I am working on forgetting, but all the same, the good outweighs the bad.

I think Pilots might be good to tell if a flight characteristic, but we have some here, Hazz is a pilot Donteatus has flown too I understand, but these guys seem to feel just like anyone, something alien is new to us all. Leslie Kean did a lot of claiming in her book, but Jim Oberg has put up what I think is a pretty decent rebuttal that puts her book into perspective.

I reckon Kean is just a sneak, an FTB masquerading as a skeptic.

• Like 1

Fail.

aw hey sheepy! don't be so hard on yourself!

sheeps are lovely things. they're cute, cuddly, fluffy, and without 'em, there'd be no donner kebabs!!

Fail.

Well, I was........ :unsure2:

:lol: I am an anomaly!

internet-memes-net-noob-occupies-timeliness.jpeg

I gotta admit, I've taken quite a shine to you too :D Where have you been all my life?

• Like 1

sheeps are lovely things. they're cute, cuddly, fluffy, and without 'em, there'd be no donner kebabs!!

I did grow up on a farm I suppose...............

first-love-sheep_i-G-56-5690-BFVUG00Z.jpg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

:-).

if i werent part turkish i might have been offended by that. and i thank you. however i take pride in failing. so that flop really is a one up for me
  • Like 1

if i werent part turkish i might have been offended by that. and i thank you. however i take pride in failing. so that flop really is a one up for me

:rofl:

Dam, you are on fire!!!!!!!!!!!

And you just caused me to spray paint my screen with Coke a Cola.................