Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Duke Sallos.

witcher 57

Well , am collecting information about Duke Sallos i have read about him through wikipedia but i still want to know more about him if anyone has a personal experience it would be helpful and please don't say Demons don't exist and ....etc !! Thank you.

• Like 1

Can you tell us who the heck he is? Please? :huh:

• Like 3

Sallos is a spirit of the Goetia,his ranking is a Duke.

I could look it all up for you . I have many books on goetic hierarchy, that go into their appearance etc.

I want to say ....from memory ,he has something to do with granting love,or sex, .....or something......to that affect . I can see his sigil in my head actually ..

OP ,are you interested in this ,or just trolling ?

Sallos ,as I suspected ,causes love between the sexes.

He stimulates love and passion ,and can cause one to remain faithful to another.

Because of how its written in one of my books ,I'm not sure he can be used for anything except heterosexual love .

My books are old,and mostly out of print ,so this stuff isn't on the internet.

Internet searches are highly over rated compared to a good book .

The Goertia are actually broken into two groups .Black and white spirits .,but they were never termed evil ,in the past .

They also,were *never* called demons until recently,when misinformed fools labeled them as such .

They all have certain attributes ,and some are not to be toyed with .

Sallos is considered a white spirit ,and is not considered dangerous for direct summoning ,unless of course you p*** him off .

ahem .

As per the book of the Sorcerers ,Sallos ,historically ,was written Saleos .

There is no description ,save he is a Duke .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

Ok,a bit more ,he appears as a handsome young man riding a crocodile or a tiger. He's dressed in plush brocades ,and has a legion of spirits he commands to do his bidding . The number of spirits he controls varies ,but at least 30 ,if not more .

How he commands loves ,is not known . He is only for heterosexual love .Not sure if that's debatable in any way .

I am not hopeful OP will ever post again .

I agree. I don't see the OP coming back. Thanks for the info tho!

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing all that info. Ive learned something new.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing all that info. Ive learned something new.

I am fond of the goetia. They were literally the first spirits I learned to summon ,when I was brand new at all of this,many years ago .

I didn't use all of them in my work ,but some I am very familiar with ,and I do recognise all their names ,for the most part .

If you have any other questions about them ,just ask .

Their branch of magick is called ceremonial magick .

What book would you suggest for a person, like me, with relatively no knowledge of the subject?

What book would you suggest for a person, like me, with relatively no knowledge of the subject?

How invnolved do you want it to be ?

There are basic descriptions ,and then full explanations of how to summon them .

I would not advise that .

Anna Riva has a book with their descriptions ,but it has other contents . It's not a book about just the goetia .

As a rule,they are part of the Lesser Key of Solomon ,within the 6th and 7th books of Moses . The Arte Goetia ,The Legemeton .

Here is an interesting take on it. Read the comments too .

http://ravenconjure.blogspot.com/2011/07/goetic-hoodoo.html

http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/goetia.htm

Edited by Simbi Laveau

• 10 months later...

I have been researching about Duke Sallos, and would like to know if anyone that worked with him, can share details of how to proceed with him, good question when invoking or actually any real experience that can be share with us.

SPAMGHOST

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

iv also taken a liking to these powerfull beings, xpcialy DUKE SALLOS bt i know so less, anyone with information, please enlightn

I posted what you need to know . you can look up his sigil on line.

Thank you, that was helpful. Got any idea on how one could get the actual book?

Thank you, that was helpful. Got any idea on how one could get the actual book?

The actual book ... Well it's been printed in various forms. A few books have the sigil. Some have the sigil with full directions for a summoning. All of that can be found on line.

ummmm....

If you've never summoned anything before, and have no other occult training, this is not a great idea ....

You can get more than you bargained for. If you want to cause love between the sexex, there are far simpler, less dangerous works.

No not for love, bt I chose This him coz he seems to be safer compared to the other 72 spirits of Goatia...And yeah I am also interested in joining an occult, I would if I knew of any. If you got a circle that u know of, plz provide info. *snip*

Edited by Saru
Best not to post your e-mail address

Well , am collecting information about Duke Sallos i have read about him through wikipedia but i still want to know more about him if anyone has a personal experience it would be helpful and please don't say Demons don't exist and ....etc !! Thank you.

Welcome to UM, Witcher! :)

• Like 1