Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shapeshift Me

Neo Cortex

Do Shapeshifting exist?

Is there a rituals for shapeshifting? I want to be look like cloud strife from FFVII.

I wanna be somebody else...

What kind of magic can do it? Please I want some information about what black magic can do. Thank you

:unsure2:
  • Like 1

"Black" magic nor "white" magic can't do these things.

Even if someone told you how, it would most likely take an experienced individual to do it. *hypothetically speaking*

Edited by AliveInDeath7

Die your hair, BANG.... done

• Like 1

Paganism, (witchcraft, Wicca, Druidry, etc) are not what you see on TV. Life doesn't work like that. Modern Pagan religions are Earth based paths in which you honor the Earth as mother and creator.

• Like 1

Shamanism and other forms of traditional witchery might be what you are looking for. I come from a culture that believes that people can turn into owls. It is a folkloric belief and is not as popular as it used to be in the olden days. I grew up being one of the believers of these matters. It is hard for me to not believe but since I am a big fan of science I appreciate the preternatural view.

I don't believe it is shape shifting per se but bilocation. The brujo sits alone and puts his consciousness into that of an animal. Thus they are in two places at once.

There is also things like astral projection and remote viewing but those do not offer merging your consciousness with an animal but they still involve having your consciousness appear to leave your body.

I have also heard about hedge witches. They are a shamanic path whose adherents are said to walk or ride between both worlds. I don't know much about that but it is highly interesting.

Members of my family have claimed to seen these lechuzas (owls who are really witches) but I never have.

One time there was an owl outside that was giving someone the creeps. An older lady in my family was asked to help and she did the rosary while praying a prayer. The owl left and has never come back. Coincidence, victory, or balance? I prefer the last one...

Never let anyone define what is possible or not, you have to decide for yourself. Be weary of neo-Pagans who claim to have a monopoly on what is pagan or not or that only what they believe makes one a witch, there are plenty of us who are witchy whom they will never accept. It is their way or you are wrong. That is political on their part but the universe accepts us regardless.

This is paganism but is based on folkloric beliefs and not reconstructionism. These are old beliefs that others cast off as superstition. I suppose it is superstitious to those who did not grow up actually believing in all this. I like to blend the old beliefs with the new age. I have astral projected but it was not for me. My father has as well and has remote viewed but he wouldn't use those exact terms even if he used similar techniques.

Hope I offered you some clue so you can continue your search. Video games are just games but your imagination is the source of all and can be reapplied in other directions. I have noticed your other posts. There seems to be a lot of chaos with you. Beware these things can make you even more off balance. I recommend finding balance before continuing even if that means going to a doctor.

Edited by Leave Britney alone!