Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"they were small beings"

mystic_chill

Well there is enough convincing testomy that proves the Roswell incident was a government cover up to hide the discovery of something otherworldly. As facinating as the events that unfolded were, the collection of data describing the occupants of the crashed vessel seem discrepant from one another. Some reports indicate that the beings from the craft were very humanoid, having eyes complete with pupils, teeth that were well dentured, etc. Other reports have very common features to the widely popular grey alien which have very few similarities. So which is it? Why are there so many different accounts to what the beings looked like? Even the size varries from one discription to the next.

Why are there so many different accounts to what the beings looked like? Even the size varries from one discription to the next.

Maybe it's because there were no bodies in the first place and they just made up the descriptions to fit popular notions of what aliens are suppossed to look like?

Sounds logical to me.

Well there is enough convincing testomy that proves the Roswell incident was a government cover up to hide the discovery of something otherworldly. As facinating as the events that unfolded were, the collection of data describing the occupants of the crashed vessel seem discrepant from one another. Some reports indicate that the beings from the craft were very humanoid, having eyes complete with pupils, teeth that were well dentured, etc. Other reports have very common features to the widely popular grey alien which have very few similarities. So which is it? Why are there so many different accounts to what the beings looked like? Even the size varries from one discription to the next.

You should be asking Stanton Friedman, after all, he made them up.

And no, there is not enough convincing testimony to back that ever changing, ever growing ET camp fire story. There is enough to suck in the credulous.

I often wonder what would happen if, hypothetically, our government came out and said all the Roswell theories are true. If they delivered all necessary evidence, including bodies, space craft & anything else, would a new branch of conspiracy theorists sprout up?

This time arguing that the evidence provided has been faked and the government is still lying.

• Like 3

What if it was a weather balloon? One that was equipped to carry human occupants...with the intention of sending it over Soviet Russia. Decompression, high altitude and freezing temperatures might have made the bodies look alien. It was a time before ethical guidelines too, so what if the bodies were not adult but some poor 14/15 year old orphan kids? Sounds ridiculous, but so does the alien idea.

• Like 1

I often wonder what would happen if, hypothetically, our government came out and said all the Roswell theories are true. If they delivered all necessary evidence, including bodies, space craft & anything else, would a new branch of conspiracy theorists sprout up?

This time arguing that the evidence provided has been faked and the government is still lying.

If the government ever wants to pull an April 1st prank.

If the government ever wants to pull an April 1st prank.

Lol just hypothetically

Does anyone want to argue over who assassinated McKinley? That is about as old, well, I guess it will take another 50 years for this one to fade out. Whether Hitler is alive in Argentina might be in the right time frame.

In a way that somewhat happened in 1995 with the release of the alien autopsy video. Truth is companies have banked well with the events that occured in 1947.

Short occupant is a huge commonality in a lot of occupant reports. If the truth came out tomorrow about the ET's the short size, large cranium, long arms would be true.

It would also change technology beyond belief, as not a scarp has even been recorded to have been found at Roswell. Apparently that spaceship had no engines, no controls, nothing. Just bendy metal that looks like rubber backed aluminium foil.

And the occupants were not visible for like 30 years LOL.

It would also change technology beyond belief, as not a scarp has even been recorded to have been found at Roswell. Apparently that spaceship had no engines, no controls, nothing. Just bendy metal that looks like rubber backed aluminium foil.

And the occupants were not visible for like 30 years LOL.

Yep that's how far ahead of us they are. No actual controls either (as we think of controls). Perhaps some form of thought control is used. Hard for "flat earth society" blokes like you to fathom I know. And as far as "not a scarp" being found..... I believe you are correct on that one. A scarp was never mentioned.

because I suspect the bodies were added later as a colourful enhancement to the original story.

Yep that's how far ahead of us they are. No actual controls either (as we think of controls). Perhaps some form of thought control is used. Hard for "flat earth society" blokes like you to fathom I know. And as far as "not a scarp" being found..... I believe you are correct on that one. A scarp was never mentioned.

Yeah, that is also what the Ancient greeks said about Zues and Thor to explain lighting. I am more of a Church of the Flying Spagetti Monster person, seeming as you know the flat earth society so well, I assue you are a member? Lets face it, you and I in the same room? Not going to work is it. Now if you were Sheep Smart........

Another explanation of "small bodies". Presume, for instance, that a secret test aircraft has crashed and a civilian comes across the scene. They may see wreckage that is very unfamiliar to them, so it becomes a "flying saucer". Then they see the remains of the pilot, and or, other crew. The victims will probably have been badly burnt. I don't know how many here have seen an actual burnt body, but they hardly look human, and they are also very shrunken. An adult male can shrink to the size of a child. If somebody is unfamiliar with this, and vast majority will be, then this person may think that as children do not pilot aircraft, then the only other explanation, based on strange wreckage as well, is that they are alien. Just my theory and probably 100% wrong....

edit to add that it is not bones shrinking, it is the general loss of tissue. Bodies in aircraft crashes are not usually conveniently laid out on the ground so they can be measured, they are, a mess....

Edited by Atentutankh-pasheri

I've never read anything saying they were burnt or that there were any fires.

I never did either, directly. But some of what is put out on documentaries etc gives me the impression that some people describing the gruesome remains of a crash. Not flying saucers or aliens of course.

We will never know or see any bodies from E.T crashes,JMO,If they did Its out of sight,Out of mind,and will never be told the Tale.

Key word there " Tale" :tu:

a89e18bd88e3.jpg

edit to add that it is not bones shrinking, it is the general loss of tissue. Bodies in aircraft crashes are not usually conveniently laid out on the ground so they can be measured, they are, a mess....

I have seen more than I care to express with regards to the bodies at the Lockerbie bombing.

Suffice to say, you are broad brushing, and that is not at all correct. One body laid out on the ice looked perfectly normal, except the head, which had been pretty much flattened, yet retained the features. Horrific. All medical personel in the vicinity were called in to help with the situation, and bodies were laid out on a frozen lake to preserve them until they could be properly stored. Some never found, but some quite recognisable.

a89e18bd88e3.jpg

Looks a bit like some of my B.B.Q chicken gone bad on one of those Big Drink challenge days ! :tu:

• Like 2

I have seen more than I care to express with regards to the bodies at the Lockerbie bombing.

Suffice to say, you are broad brushing, and that is not at all correct. One body laid out on the ice looked perfectly normal, except the head, which had been pretty much flattened, yet retained the features. Horrific. All medical personel in the vicinity were called in to help with the situation, and bodies were laid out on a frozen lake to preserve them until they could be properly stored. Some never found, but some quite recognisable.

Yet I know what I saw in a helicopter crash from low level, where the bodies were badly burned and shrivelled. They looked more like monkeys than humans. Different things can happen to bodies in different accidents. But I'm sure none of us would like to be experienced in this matter....

Yet I know what I saw in a helicopter crash from low level, where the bodies were badly burned and shrivelled. They looked more like monkeys than humans. Different things can happen to bodies in different accidents. But I'm sure none of us would like to be experienced in this matter....

Agreed, but this is exactly what I was pointing out. A crash does not mean such disfigurement is a given.