Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Happy birthday to the Illuminati!

Space Commander Travis

Today, of course, as I'm sure you know, in 1776, The Order of the Illuminati, a secret society, was founded by Adam Weishaupt and Adolph von Knigge in Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany. :st

I'm sure all our fellow members will be celebrating in their own special way. :santa:

• Like 3

The objectives don't seem so bad, and many of them are history. What is it now other than an obvious anti-clericalism?

Seriously surprised Google didn't do something for it to be honest.

Edited by Coffey

Seriously surprised Google didn't do something for it to be honest.

Don't see why they should in the first place. Since the exsistence of the Illuminati is considered hypothetical in the first place, it stands to reason that its birthday is less than important.

Don't see why they should in the first place. Since the exsistence of the Illuminati is considered hypothetical in the first place, it stands to reason that its birthday is less than important.

What are you talking about? The Illuminati WAS real. It's a CT that it is around now, but it was real.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

it says quite clearly in the links provided that it existed, at any rate. The question is whether it still exists.

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh

• 2 months later...

Today, of course, as I'm sure you know, in 1776, The Order of the Illuminati, a secret society, was founded by Adam Weishaupt and Adolph von Knigge in Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany. :st

I'm sure all our fellow members will be celebrating in their own special way. :santa:

The illuminati teamed up with the Cabal.

They prefer to work behind the scenes.

The illuminati teamed up with the Cabal.

They prefer to work behind the scenes.

And you prefer to make up crap.