Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

URGENT secret of aliens

mrbasserby

Then lets start by statement that you find urgent.... Tell us only the POINT of this..

• Like 1

ppl wake up the truth has come :

URGENT secret of aliens:

https://www.youtube....h?v=PhgqcQpO0ic

Having watched the video I can say the supposed truth is filled with urban legends, fake alien autopsies and the Hollow Earth. The one who needs to wake up is you and start looking at what is real as opposed to what people want you to believe is real.

i know your react when you read subjects about Islam you probably the first thing come in your mind that Muslims are crazy terrorist ppl who wants to kill every one and destroy everything i know how you feel but believe me this not the true story it's really complicated and you need to be patient and because most of Muslims don't know the real Islam so i cant blame you why you hate it so much the religions had been distort so badly so pls take your time and do some research about what i have been talking about you will be surprised from the results ..

No what comes to mind when I see your OP has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with regurgitated fantasy that has been proven false.

• Like 2

* post removed *

you see that's why i hate this kind of posts they think I'm joking here and have no life believe me i have a life and ask you self why i should care if you must know what i know unless i truly want you to know the truth no body give me money for what I'm doing anyway i l will get to the points :

look its simple :

do you want to know who is really the aliens ??

do you want to know where they come from ??

do you want to know if hollow earth is exist or not ??

do you want to know who is in it (hollow earth ) ??

do you want to know the plans And conspiracies that they did it and what they will doing it very soon ?

do you want to know the truth about nibiru and why they hiding on public so long time ??

do you want to know who is really the antichrist ?

do you want to know who are demons and where they are living right now and how they related to antichrist ?

i have the answers to all this questions and even more if you just read what the hell I'm talking about it's series things a lot of drama very soon will occurred ..

you see that's why i hate this kind of posts they think I'm joking here and have no life believe i have a life and ask you self why i should care if you must know what i know unless i truly want you to know the truth no body give me money for what I'm doing anyway i ll get to points :

look its simple :

do you want to know were they come from ??

do you want know if hollow earth is exist or not ??

do you want to know the plans And conspiracies that they did it and what they will doing it very soon ?

do you want to know the truth about nibiru and why they hiding on public so long time ??

do you want to know who are demons and where they are living right now and how they related to antichrist ?

i have the answers to all this questions and even more if you just read what the hell I'm talking about it's series things a lot of drama very soon will occurred ..

yes please and kindly state your case in a bullet point list rather than yards of pasted text, pls also include a few lnks to back up what you're saying. I dont see why the Muslim faith cannot have UFO/ET stories...its just Ive never heard any before and I am kind long in the tooth.

Mind you, its common Knowledge the first incarnation of Elvis was a Muslim isnt it? I mean, we have the vid evidence!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHyGeN5-I2I

• Like 2

Just a quick reminder here mrbasserby.

2. Post content

• 2g. Language: As this is an English speaking site we ask that our members post only in English.
  • 2i. Preaching: Do not use the site to 'preach' your own beliefs or views to other members.

Just a quick reminder here mrbasserby.

2. Post content

• 2g. Language: As this is an English speaking site we ask that our members post only in English.
  • 2i. Preaching: Do not use the site to 'preach' your own beliefs or views to other members.

for languages i will make sure to put English content only for you to understand but for second what you mean i must not post my believes then whats the point of posting ?!!

for languages i will make sure to put English content only for you to understand but for second what you mean i must not post my believes then whats the point of posting ?!!

You are preaching though

• Like 1

mrbasserby,

Preaching is not allowed. If you wish to further discuss this please feel free to pm me otherwise any posts that fall under the preaching rule will be removed.

Thank you in advance for your coopertion.

• Like 1

"I'm just an IT duad .. carrying important messages to the world" <------- Awesome

do you want to know where they come from ??

do you want to know if hollow earth is exist or not ??

Let's cut to the chase: tell us very briefly who the aliens are, where they come from, etc. Oh, and tell us who the antichrist is.

Start with #1:

I want to know, but can't watch a video. Please give us the answer to this first question.

• Like 1

OK i think the words aliens is not exactly correct for this guys the medias want you to think aliens come from extraterrestrial outside the earth like movies and stuff To comply with their future plans they want to achieve, and also they want to hide the real places they come from it but i think most of you know and heard about hollow earth entries that ufo come from it but what you don't know about the origin of this races and the answer in short is they are Hybrid race between humans and jinn and they called as Qur'an mentioned : Gog and Magog and they became a massive army inside the hollow earth which soon they will arrive on the earth's surface , i will explain in other post more about who are gog and magog race ..

OK i think the words aliens is not exactly correct for this guys the medias want you to think aliens come from extraterrestrial outside the earth like movies and stuff To comply with their future plans they want to achieve, and also they want to hide the real places they come from it but i think most of you know and heard about hollow earth entries that ufo come from it but what you don't know about the origin of this races and the answer in short is they are Hybrid race between humans and jinn and they called as Qur'an mentioned : Gog and Magog and they became a massive army inside the hollow earth which soon they will arrive on the earth's surface , i will explain in other post more about who are gog and magog race ..

2 questions and Id appreciate a learned answer if you will?

1: Where does magma come from? You know magma right? Thats hot red molten rocks that spews up thru volcanoes and earthquakes? Where does magma come from please?

2: And what causes gravity on earth?

• Like 1

Sometimes i can see what people mean when they talk about people ganging up on people, I have to say.

• Like 1

Alrighty then. I'm outta this one.

Right behind ya!

• Like 1

I was never in But Now Im out ,And whats all this racket about The Mowog & Rice ? Is this a new cooking Thread?

The "WTF" is Right on this one !

:tu:

Edited by DONTEATUS
  • Like 1

Sometimes i can see what people mean when they talk about people ganging up on people, I have to say.

hehe, yeh well its been just me against the world on the Boston bombing thread for a while now, so I know how that feels.. :tu:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=246333&pid=4756604&st=2655entry4756604

look guys i know how you feel about religions subjects because you are tired from the useless unproved statements and if i were you probably my react would be the same but i have really important information and if you just give me a chance and try to read a Little bit and if you didn't understand just tell me what exactly you didn't get it so i will try to explain in more better methods thank you ..

Do you have evidence for your claims?

Right behind ya!

The Pub, anyone?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

The Pub, anyone?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Screen%2520Shot%25202013-05-02%2520at%25203.25.01%2520PM.png

• Like 1

OK I'm gonna say what i have to say it's up to you take it or leave it ,somethings in this life you just gonna trust you heart even if it's will cost your life cause the life its all about choices eventually you cant hide from it forever you will be choose a side whatever you like it or hate it but i hope to choose the right one ..

Edited by mrbasserby

OK I'm gonna say what i have to say it's up to you take it or leave it ,somethings in this life you just gonna trust you heart even if it's will cost your life cause the life its all about choices eventually you cant hide from it forever you will be choose a side whatever you like it or hate it but i hope to choose the right one ..

Well since science has shown that the world is not hollow, which side do you feel is the right side, The side that utilizes evidence or the side that uses refuted views to support their position?

• Like 1