Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

URGENT secret of aliens

mrbasserby

just be ready to what I'm going to tell you this maybe will cost my life ..

:tu::w00t::clap:

Send me your location details and I will call the FBI if you dont reply in 15 minutes?

well thats ten minutes gone...are you still OK mate?

you wont find this urgent informations from Muslims resources this is directly from imam Mahdi's resources :

OK now its time for you to know who are Gog and Magog but first we must back from beginning do you know who are the jinns ??

the jinns are spiritual entities god created them from fires before he created humans from long time ago and they lived in the hollow earth ..

hollow earth is god's paradise on earth its different from the paradise on the heaven they are not the same in size and pleasures ..

jinns just like humans they have feeling and desires like eating , sexual needs , and so on ...

as god sent to humans messengers and prophets also he sent to jinns messengers and prophets part of them follow god's guidance and other parts didn't and they strayed from the right path.

there is a part of jinns who followed the right path god honor them with angelic Capabilities so they became angels but not from the light angels from the fires those who you call it now the ( fallen angels ) ..

and one of this angelic quality that god given to this part of jinns is the ability to transform their body to resemble the form of other creatures and ( Lucifer ) had this ability he was one of the nearest to god just like the angels from lights .

jinns had also wars and fought each others and bloodshed they corrupted the hollow earth so god wanted to put in charge a leader that will spread Justice and peace in the hollow earth the leader's name was Adam a human being , but angels who were nearest to god objects god's decision and Their argument was why you create a new race of creatures that they will mischief therein and shed bloods , at that moment god responded to Angel's argument and only said i know what you don't know , until he created Adam and support him with extra knowledge more than whats angel and jinns were know ..

and one of this knowledge that god support Adam with it is the names of all messengers and prophets and leaders (imams) from the first one (Adam) to the last one (imam Mahdi ) .

when Adam was ready for the leadership , god interview him to angels and asked them to tell him exactly what's the names of those leaders that they will rule with justice ?

the angels were in Awkward position they didn't know how to respond because they don't know the answer so they said we only knows what you teach us , and god knows that they don't know the answer before he asked them , then so he told Adam to tell the angels what's the names of these leaders and Adam answered the question , so god told them All : didn't i told you i know what you don't know I know the secrets of heaven and earth, and I know what you reveal and what you conceal ..

this interview was the prove to angels that Adam has all the right to earn the leadership of the hollow earth and who lived in it because he had extra knowledge than them , but the angels before the interview wanted the leadership to goes for one of them , after that god ordered angels to bow to Adam as a singe of acknowledgement of his leadership on the angels and jinns , and angels bowed to Adam without any question except one angel who didn't do god's order he was from an angelic jinns ( Lucifer ) , all angels were surprised from Lucifer react and god asked him : What prevents you from bowing yourself to one whom I have created with my hands? Art thou haughty? Or art thou one of the high (and mighty) ones?

and Lucifer responded and said : I am better than him (he means Adam) you created me from fire, and you created him from clay !!!

this was not the right answer to say it to the holy god even so god knows that Lucifer will respond like that and god said to him with anger :

Then get out from here (hollow earth) you shall be rejected, accursed , And My curse shall be on you till the Day of Judgment ( afterlife ) ..

and in stress situations like that the best react that Lucifer should do is to ask god's forgiveness and god the merciful may respond to his request positively , but no Lucifer lost hope that god may forgive him and asked god this : my Lord! Give me respite till the Day the (dead) are raised. (its different time from the Day of Judgment ).

now Lucifer was a smart jinn he knows that there will be the day of the first raise of deads in hollow earth and also he knows that day planet Nibiru

( god's punishments on earth from time to time ) will arrive near to earth so he asked god to respite him until that day which mean hundred thousands of years ,

which also mean that day has come now very very soon ...

and god agreed to his request and said : Respite then is granted thee , Till the Day of the Time Appointed ..

then Lucifer swore in god's name ( the Exalted in Might name) and said : this is the one ( Adam ) whom you has honored him above me , If you will , and respite me to the Day of the (dead) are raised (in hollow earth ) , I will surely bring his descendants under my sway - all but a few!"..

and god accept Lucifer's challenge and said : Go ahead , if any of them follow you, verily Hell will be the recompense of you (all)- an ample recompense , you have no authority on My servants , except who put themselves in the wrong and follow you ...

so from that moment the war started between good and evil , and god accept Lucifer challenge and changed Lucifer name to ( Iblis ) which mean in Arabic the one who lost hope for god's mercy , and god let him stay in hollow earth to seduce Adam and his descendants.

after that god said to Adam : O Adam! verily, this is an enemy ( Iblis ) to you and your wife, so let him not get you both out of the Garden ( hollow earth ), so that thou art landed in misery ,and approach not this tree, or you run into harm and transgression..

As we said before god had been honored a part of jinns with angelic Capabilities also god will honer very soon a part of humans with angelic Capabilities but imam Mahdi says to you all to pray god to not honer you with this Capabilities so that you do not cause the people who will come after you to honor you after you die and start praying to you instead of praying to god , So turn down this great generous offer from your god to fulfill the greatest pleasure (Al-Naeem Al-Aazam) which means God's greatest love to you all .

do you know that your parents Adam and Eve had knowledge of this awaited transforming to angels? For that Iblis deceived them that if Adam and his wife eat from The Tree they will become angels. And that if Adam and Eve want to gain the ability to transform from human to angels to be immortals and never die as long as this first life hasn’t finished, they have to eat from The Tree , And Iblis told them that angels and jinn ate from that Tree and that was the reason that jinn became able to transform into angels .

So Adam and Eve thought that the reason for the awaited event, which is that god makes angels from human beings in Earth, would be to eat from The Tree. They thought that was the reason why god forbade them to eat from it and that the Tree was the secret to get the ability to transform so they become two angels just like Iblis was able to do,

Adam and Eve, did not have knowledge of the truth of the Greatest Name of god (The Greatest Pleasure) so they ate form the Tree and lost the Greatest Pleasure of god and lost the minor pleasure of being in The Garden ( hollow earth ) .

After Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden tree god called them and said : Did I not forbid you from that tree, and tell you that Satan ( Iblis ) was an avowed enemy unto you?..

They said: Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls If you forgive us not and bestow not upon us Thy Mercy, we shall certainly be lost ..

then god said : Get ye down. With enmity between yourselves. On earth ( earth's surface ) will be your dwelling-place and your means of livelihood,for a time..

So Adam and Eve went down (To "go down" is to exchange that which is better " hollow earth " for that which is lower "earth's surface") from the Garden inside earth (hollow earth ) to the ( earth's surface ) of tiredness and distress seeking food on the surface of earth while he was inside earth where he wouldn’t be hungry nor thirsty neither be naked..

now lets back to our subject by knowing who are exactly Gog and Magog nations , After Adam went down to the surface of the earth he lost the leadership of the hollow earth and instead god give it to one of the his angels that claim if god gives him the leadership of the hollow earth he would not mischief inside it , this angel's name was ( maroot ),

so god responded to maroot's request and he got the leadership of the hollow earth but not until god convert him from angle to human being to test his claims , because maroot was one of the most angels of light objectors about how god gives Adam the leadership of hollow earth , maroot saw himself that he had the Priority and deserve the leadership more than Adam who had been made from clay , but unfortunately he failed in god's test because the lust that god created with maroot after he became a human being and also like Iblis he lost the hope for forgiveness from god and joined iblis Satan's groups and their descendants are Gog and magog so basically there is three groups inside hollow earth :

1. the angel from the fire haroot ( iblis ) : and their descendants are Gog nation those were satanic jinns type because their father was haroot iblis the satan ..

2. the converted type of angels to humans Maroot : and their descendants are Magog nation and they worship Satan's jinns the first group ..

3. the last group Hybrid type satanic humans type : those who are their mothers are from the first group the satanic females jinns and their fathers are from your males who lived in the earth surfaces ..

so haroot and maroot took over the hollow earth and ruled it with an iron fist and their first old plan was that haroot iblis claims that he is god ( Antichrist ) and maroot claims that he is son of haroot in meaning son of fake god , but the good jinns known the truth when they were listen to Qur'an statements talking about that god has taken neither a wife nor a son and also because at that time the hollow earth world didn't know about the messenger of god Jesus appearance because haroot and maroot ordered to not spread this news inside the hollow earth worlds for not expose their plans ..

And at this age haroot and maroot and their advanced armies Gog and Magog will be arrived very soon on the earth's surface and haroot will say I'm the god and this is the judgement day and this is my paradise ( hollow earth ) for who Oby me , and this is my hell planet Nibiru for who disobey me ..

and the ufo's appearance it's just for spy missions on the earth's surface and a part of the a huge plans that will be occurred soon so be very careful with you life's and your decisions..

may god help us All .

peace ....

------------------

Resource:

http://www.mahdi-alumma.com

Edited by mrbasserby

may god forgive you for this mean words

I JUST DID.

• Like 1

you wont find this urgent informations from Muslims resources this is directly from imam Mahdi's resources :

OK now its time for you to know who are Gog and Magog but first we must back from beginning do you know who are the jinns ??

the jinns are spiritual entities god created them from fires before he created humans from long time ago and they lived in the hollow earth ..

hollow earth is god's paradise on earth its different from the paradise on the heaven they are not the same in size and pleasures

Science has proved there is no hollow earth. Basing what you say on something that doesn't exist does not validate it in any way.

:whistle:

urgent urgent urgent urgent emergency its ur ur ur urgent just wait and see...

- courtesy of Foreigner (ironically suited)

Science has proved there is no hollow earth. Basing what you say on something that doesn't exist does not validate it in any way.

look man i don't give dame what Science tell you still Science didn't solved a lot of mysteries in world i said what i have to said its up to you ...

Observation: If an ET race ever does decide to pay Earth a visit certain people will immediately catagorize them as being demons. How that attitude is going to play into our relationship with ET concerns me.

• Like 1

Observation: If an ET race ever does decide to pay Earth a visit certain people will immediately catagorize them as being demons. How that attitude is going to play into our relationship with ET concerns me.

you guys said there is no hollow earth as Science proved well prove to me if there is Extra-Terrestrial by Science ..

Edited by mrbasserby

If there turns out to really be a hollow earth i hope we start throwing all our trash in it. Including religous scriptures.

• Like 3

OK now its time for you to know who are Gog and Magog

Please mark out which part of the earth has any hollow space for things to live in?

hell_inside_earth.jpg

• Like 1

OK now its time for you to know who are Gog and Magog

Did you think some of us may not know then about Gog and Magog? Heres a shorter versin than yours...

"Gog and Magog are names that appear in the Old Testament, and in numerous subsequent references in other works, notably the Book of Revelation, as well as in the scripture of Islam, the Qur'an. They are sometimes individuals, sometimes peoples, and sometimes geographic regions. Their context can be either genealogical (as Magog in Genesis 10:2) or eschatological and apocalyptic, as in the Book of Ezekiel and Revelation. The passages from Ezekiel and Revelation in particular have attracted attention due to their prophetic descriptions of conflicts said to occur near the "end times".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_and_Magog

“All through my life I've had this strange unaccountable feeling that something was going on in the world, something big, even sinister, and no one would tell me what it was."

"No," said the old man, "that's just perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the Universe has that.”

― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• Like 3

*ahem*

Just a quick reminder here mrbasserby.

2. Post content

• 2g. Language: As this is an English speaking site we ask that our members post only in English.
  • 2i. Preaching: Do not use the site to 'preach' your own beliefs or views to other members.

• Like 1

Did you think some of us may not know then about Gog and Magog? Heres a shorter versin than yours...

Ma Gog and Pa Gog, the whole Family Gog:

http://www.unexplain...4

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=227855&st=30&p=4311693entry4311693

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

this is the problem you think I'm here to preach you I'm not a preacher I'm just an IT duad .. carrying important messages to the world but i guess it's hard than i thought to be ..

Do not under-mind us or flatter yourself! We get what you are 'preaching' and I personally think it is rubbish. Its not hard, its not complicated, its just that (and this may come as a surprise to you) but some of us just do not believe in your message ...accept it.

• Like 2

whats so "urgent" about it anyway i personally welcome these demon et's were over due for a planetary battle. they dont seem to be all that much different from us parasitic humans. all talk and no walk. and aparently they havent the chutzpah to show their faces....wait, are you working for them? are they hiring?

• Like 1

best thread of the day

ca24c574a575.gif

godsdammit, I missed it!!

what happened??

*sob*

:-)

Hollow Earth? Have a look at planetary accretion and tell me how a planet could be formed hollow.

• Like 2

Hollow Earth? Have a look at planetary accretion and tell me how a planet could be formed hollow.

slave, if you take a look at evolution, it doesn't allow for people to be formed with hollow heads,

but some people seemed to have managed it!

:-)

• Like 4

as i said before until you give me an evidence that there is an aliens outside earth then if you can't then don't ask me to give you evidence about hollow earth if you do then maybe i will get interested in your replies , some of you told me to not underestimate him well I'm sorry but your replies defined your level of thinking deal with it ...

Edited by mrbasserby

as i said before until you give me an evidence that there is an aliens outside earth then if you can't then don't ask me to give you evidence about hollow earth if you do then maybe i will get interested in your replies , some of you told me to not underestimate you well I'm sorry but your replies defined your level of thinking deal with it ...

But..if you steaked your claim with that lovely video you should be able to give some reason when people inquire about it. Dont ya reckon?.

Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 1

i give you a reasons but i don't know you guys don't read you maybe too stupid or too smart for me ..