Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

URGENT secret of aliens

mrbasserby

and just one of those links provides this

"You’re going to want to set this video to full-screen. Released this month by NASA, this 2-minute movie shows stunning images of Earth rotating, shots of city lights at night, glaciers, deserts, oceans and beaches, and more. The footage is the best of NASA’s videos from 2012: true color satellite images, Earth science data visualizations, and time lapses from the International Space Station.

Keep watching past the 1:30 mark to see fascinating data illustrations that show wind blowing during Hurricane Sandy, changing sea surface temperatures, and ocean currents. Do you feel small yet?

[media=]

[/media]

http://www.parade.co...rth-from-space/

your joking right ?? this the clear vids that you managed to provide

your joking right ?? this the clear vids that you managed to provide

I also gave you a link to many many more vids. Need spoon feeding do you? Im not here to supply you with endless links and vids, which is why I gave you the link so you can choose them yourself, kindly click it and do some choosing.

• Like 1

Need spoon feeding do you?

erm......

was that a rhetorical question seeder?!

:-)

• Like 1

I think the OP is just attention-seeking now.

I also think he should be seeking the kind of attention that can only be given by qualified medical personnel of a psychiatric persuasion, not the kind you get by spouting utter nonsense on internet forums.

• Like 1

I also gave you a link to many many more vids. Need spoon feeding do you? Im not here to supply you with endless links and vids, which is why I gave you the link so you can choose them yourself, kindly click it and do some choosing.

no my point is i searched a lot before no videos show all whole pole clearly most it had been manipulated ..

and i know the one when i see it

Edited by mrbasserby

I think the OP is just attention-seeking now.

I also think he should be seeking the kind of attention that can only be given by qualified medical personnel of a psychiatric persuasion, not the kind you get by spouting utter nonsense on internet forums.

i think the "attention-seeking" also Represent most of your posts ..

clearly most it had been manipulated ..

well, told you didn't i....?

paranoia is prevalent in delusional minds.

so is delusions of grandeur, and you must be VERY delusional indeed mrbasserby, to think that the whole of NASA is conspiring to hide the truth from you.

do you REALLY think they've got nothing better to do? hmm?

seek.

help.

god knows, you need it.

• Like 1

no my point is i searched a lot before no videos show all whole pole clearly most it had been manipulated ..

Manipulated? Like your imagination hasnt been manipulated to even believe there may be a hole at the pole? I know the kind of sites you read that show pics of earth with blanked out bit over the poles

Like this:

hollowearth1.jpg

Is that what youre getting at? You have the idea Nasa manipulates the images to show there is no hole dont you? But images like the above make you think its all a cover up perhaps?

image source:

http://www.echoesofenoch.com/a_hollow_earth.htm

But as said, if there was a hole, why doesnt the sea rush in? And why doesnt this hole allow the center of the earth to cool instead of occasionally shooting out its molten magma/lava? And why doesnt this hole affect gravity?

And dont forget the only true hole at the pole....one that can be observed with the right equipment, is the hole in the ozone layer

• Like 1

]

I'm not asking for NASA a prove for a hollow earth [/b]i have my own proves i just said i want videos of the poles clearly from nasa or other Agentsits not hard for them to provide one or if you know where to get show me " scientific guys "

Good, because you will not get NASA proving there is a hollow Earth! But there is plenty of proof to show there is not a hollow Earth.

Have you ever heard of volcano`s, when one erupts where do you think the lava comes from if the Earth is hollow?

• Like 2

i think the "attention-seeking" also Represent most of your posts ..

nope.

my posts are mostly, if not all, the consequence of me falling about laughing at your woeful attempts to cling to and defend a theory that has no foundation anywhere outside of a jules verne novel.

can I ask a personal question mr?

how old are you?

Edited by shrooma
  • Like 1

Oh, seeder got to the lava before I did. :tu:

• Like 1

well, told you didn't i....?

paranoia is prevalent in delusional minds.

so is delusions of grandeur, and you must be VERY delusional indeed mrbasserby, to think that the whole of NASA is conspiring to hide the truth from you.

do you REALLY think they've got nothing better to do? hmm?

seek.

help.

god knows, you need it.

your the one who assumed that i seek to expose NASA i assumed nothing all i want is specific standard videos for the poles and as far for delusional minds well it's a relativity thing ..

your the one who assumed that i seek to expose NASA i assumed nothing all i want is specific standard videos for the poles and as far for delusional minds well it's a relativity thing ..

"i just said i want videos of the poles clearly from nasa or other Agentsits not hard for them to provide one" and this???

DL Google earth, or use the online version, you can fly over the whole earth in quite surprising detail...

DL Google earth, or use the online version, you can fly over the whole earth in quite surprising detail...

look you talking with educated person here you think I'm never used it before well think again ..

I think he has done well enough flying about in the clouds.

Edited by freetoroam

I think this thread has outlived its usefulness, it has degenerated in to little more than bickering and personal attacks.

Closed.