Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If you are good or bad

danielost

Why bother quoting text apparently made my people who have no better idea of God than we do?

Hi Orcseeker,

Could you please rephrase your question? I'm not getting it.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Christ's sacrifice saved almost everyone from hell. No work needed. To get the golden ring tho does require work. You don't need to be perfect, only be as perfect as you can be. That distenction is between you and god. God will not judge you, you will. God only make sure your not to hard on youself. By the way no where in the bible does god call himself perfeect, others do but he doesn't.

Moses was also an example of christ's mission on earth.

The Bible says faith (belief) is not of works (accomplishments) lest any man boast - - - how he/she was smart enough, or lucky enough to believe before they died. Taking some of the credit and glory away from Jesus.

Eternal salvation is one way and one way only - - - 100% by the shed blood of a spotless Lamb. Add any work, or accomplishment (accepting, believing, repenting, confession, baptism, etc.) on man's part and Christ's blood has been diluted. In the Judgement the works done in our body will be judged. Not to see if you qualify for eternal salvation but rewards. According to Jesus' words ... "I have come to do the will of the Father....And that will is that as many as He hath given unto me, I should lose nothing but raise them up at the last day...I have done all that I have come to do...I have come to save His people from their sins..." (God is all powerful) "His arm is not short concerning thy salvation. ..He doeth His will in the armies of heaven and on earth......................................IT IS FINISHED!"

No where in the Bible does God try to get someone to do something, with man's will stronger than God's - - - and God has to go get someone else. That's a weak, mealy-mouth God and not one to worship.

Christ told his desiples, that they should not get paid forpreaching the gospel. They had gotten it or free, and they should give it for free. There is only one church that does not pay its leaders directly. The mormon church does have several businesses. Where they put the leaders in a sort of puppet position of these businesses. The reason is that they are busy leading the church. The leaders of each ward(this is where the church holds most of the church activety. These leaders don't get paid and they have to find theirown work to live.) The bishop of the ward is responsible for everyone in the ward boundry members or non-members. Of course members have priority. But, if you are not a member you can ask the bishop for help if he is able he will help.

The next closes church is catholic which houses and feed their leaders and preists.

The Bible says faith (belief) is not of works (accomplishments) lest any man boast - - - how he/she was smart enough, or lucky enough to believe before they died. Taking some of the credit and glory away from Jesus.

Eternal salvation is one way and one way only - - - 100% by the shed blood of a spotless Lamb. Add any work, or accomplishment (accepting, believing, repenting, confession, baptism, etc.) on man's part and Christ's blood has been diluted. In the Judgement the works done in our body will be judged. Not to see if you qualify for eternal salvation but rewards. According to Jesus' words ... "I have come to do the will of the Father....And that will is that as many as He hath given unto me, I should lose nothing but raise them up at the last day...I have done all that I have come to do...I have come to save His people from their sins..." (God is all powerful) "His arm is not short concerning thy salvation. ..He doeth His will in the armies of heaven and on earth......................................IT IS FINISHED!"

No where in the Bible does God try to get someone to do something, with man's will stronger than God's - - - and God has to go get someone else. That's a weak, mealy-mouth God and not one to worship.

Which is why I keep writing that almost all will go to heaven. A few will commit an unfortgivable sin, as lucifer seems to have done. Or, he is too stuck on himself to repent.