Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3 new arrests in the Boston Bombings

Clarakore

Three new arrests are being tweeted about.

Oversword. Kasey2601. Thank you both for the links. I'll read them later.

• Like 1

(KTNV) -- Saudi Arabia is now saying that they were also concerned about the Boston Marathon bombing suspects and contacted the United States.

The U.K. Daily Mail is reporting that authorities from Saudi Arabia contact the Department of Homeland Security in early 2012 saying something was going to happen in a major U.S. city and they were worried that Tamerlan Tsarnaev might be involved.

The Saudis say the warning was based on their own counter-terrorism information and sources in Yemen.

They say that Tsarnaev tried to enter the country for a pilgrimage to Mecca -- a requirement for all Muslims.

But, he raised red flags because he wanted to make the visit outside of the month normally reserved for pilgrimages.

The Saudis say that is something Al Queda suicide bombers often do before carrying out attacks.

After two reports of warnings missing by U.S. intelligence, House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Mike McCaul is planning an announcement today calling for hearings on what the government knew in the months leading up to the Boston attacks.

more here http://www.ktnv.com/news/national/205598701.html?lc=Smart

• Like 4

Wonder how many other non American citizen students are showing the same gratitude to the US`s hospitality of allowing them in?

Time to do a bit more investigation on who is allowed into the country......oh wait:

Two of the three students are Kazakh and had previously been detained by officials with the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency,

Makes you wonder how they get in? money? no evidence of any criminal activities back in their country-- which is not a surprise as some of these countries do not have any records full stop. How about "let them in and we can watch what they are up to, sort of like, keep your friends close and your enemies close"

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

It still cracks me up that the wife had "terrorista1" on her license plate.

The TSA can molest handicapped children but no one bothered to check her out. HAD to be political correctness.

• Like 6

I can't believe Rangel was just on MSNBC already writing them off as guilty since the suspects maintained a calm demeanor (most likely from the advice of their lawyers).

The whole way MSNBC is covering this so far seems more like Fox than MSNBC.

Something seems wrong about that.

Now Chris Matthews...

I can't believe Rangel was just on MSNBC already writing them off as guilty since the suspects maintained a calm demeanor (most likely from the advice of their lawyers).

The whole way MSNBC is covering this so far seems more like Fox than MSNBC.

Something seems wrong about that.

Since when has MSNBC been anything more than Fox News for the left?

• Like 5

Cool. The Feds found both the backpack with the emptied fireworks tubes, as well as the suspects laptop.

Hope they can get some useful info off that laptop.

• Like 1

idk why he would empty fireworks, if he could easy buy a bottle of black powder?? one can buy it in Wal-Mart iirc,

it is a mater of time before they ban fireworks. unfortunately

• Like 4

idk why he would empty fireworks, if he could easy buy a bottle of black powder?? one can buy it in Wal-Mart iirc,

it is a mater of time before they ban fireworks. unfortunately

When I was a kid, we could buy M-80's, which have since been illegal in the US for some time now.

They could blow your finger(s) off, if one wasn't careful. But they sure were fun!

For comparison, a standard legal single firecracker has 1/50th the amount of expolsive powder as opposed to an M-80.

Here's a decent read: http://fireworksland.com/html/m80.html

Edited by pallidin

They are in deep,their actions alone suggest that.Apparently they removed the Items before the Cop was Shot,so they could have prevented that.

These 3 knew what they were doing, and it can not be explained away as acting naive and stupid.They are going to Jail for a very long time.

• Like 1

They are in deep,their actions alone suggest that.Apparently they removed the Items before the Cop was Shot,so they could have prevented that.

These 3 knew what they were doing, and it can not be explained away as acting naive and stupid.They are going to Jail for a very long time.

Given the known and assumed nature of this, I agree. Likely not a slap on the wrist.

Maybe not long, hard-term prison time, but I would guess at least a few years and a decade of probation.

But who knows, perhaps some or all will get less.

What one or all three did(removing and discarding MAJOR criminal evidence), fully knowing this was a serious Fed investigation, and lying to the Feds on top of that, is not going to sit well with a judge/jury, to be sure.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

Hmm... Moderates covering for extremists, extremists covering for extremists or friends covering for their friend? In all cases those idiots should've not done anything. I'm not trying to give advice but I'm glad these guys, including joker, are dumb as bricks. They're making things easier for investigators. If these guys would've sat still and joker would've worn a forward facing hat and glasses.... They're idiots. Classic pawns and useful idiots to their ringleaders.

• Like 1

Hmm... Moderates covering for extremists, extremists covering for extremists or friends covering for their friend? In all cases those idiots should've not done anything. I'm not trying to give advice but I'm glad these guys, including joker, are dumb as bricks. They're making things easier for investigators. If these guys would've sat still and joker would've worn a forward facing hat and glasses.... They're idiots. Classic pawns and useful idiots to their ringleaders.

Yeah, I hear you.

Question, who are the "ringleaders"? In your opinion, of course.

There are no ringleaders. Watching leaked videos online of American soldiers and troops doing horrible things to others is one pathway in creating extremism and is new. Teenagers covering for their friends will always happen and is not new at all. Combine the two and this is the result.

The part of the brain responsible for higher executive funciton is not fully developed until around age 25.

Maturation of the prefontal coretex

That lawmakers and citizens want more people to burn will insure maximum penalties and probably explains why MSBNC is now actling life Fox and giving us the heads of these three on a platter like Salome wanted the head of John the Baptist or the Jews choosing Jesus over Barabas. What I am saying with that last point is that we are wasting energy on teens instead of finding the root of extremism (our own foreign policy included; based on profit; profit motive is unchecked; we need regulation of war too) and eliminating them.

• Like 2

Wonder how many other non American citizen students are showing the same gratitude to the US`s hospitality of allowing them in?

Time to do a bit more investigation on who is allowed into the country......oh wait:

Two of the three students are Kazakh and had previously been detained by officials with the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency,

Makes you wonder how they get in? money? no evidence of any criminal activities back in their country-- which is not a surprise as some of these countries do not have any records full stop. How about "let them in and we can watch what they are up to, sort of like, keep your friends close and your enemies close"

I agree we need to see why student visas are being given to terroists, but students who qualify for admission to a US school and meet the requirements for a visa do not need to be grateful.

Understanding 'why' THEY hate us is key to peace.

That's easy! Western society does not want Sharia law on the legal books, say, for the US, UK, etc...

But they do. They want Sharia law EVERYWHERE on earth.

They "hate" us because we hate radical Islam and their desire to spread it throughout our planet.

Simple.

They have PUBLICLY declared such intention, starting with the whole of Middle Eastern countries and eventually to everywhere else.

In other words, there will be no peace from them unless everyone on the planet submits to radical Islam and Sharia law.

I choose to proudly, and without reservation, fight against radical Islam to my dying breath.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 2

Say acidhead, do you know what Sharia law even is? And that radical Islam DIRECTLY promotes and demands it?

Are you OK with the entire earth under Sharia law?

You must have an opinion. I do.

Please feel free to answer with your opinion on THAT specific.

Yeah, I hear you.

Question, who are the "ringleaders"? In your opinion, of course.

I don't know man but the older one didn't go from being a boxer to building bombs with remote detonation all by himself. Someone put him up to this and someone showed him how. Now the terrorist a couple years ago in Times Square who filled his car with gas cans and fireworks sounds more like someone who could've acted on his own given the completely amateur nature of his explosive rig.

All this talk of understanding why they hate US is redundant to me and you already explained why. They are bent on world domination. Ok, maybe there are things we do to further anger them but they'd still hate US and try to kill US anyways just because they've said as much.

There are no ringleaders. Watching leaked videos online of American soldiers and troops doing horrible things to others is one pathway in creating extremism and is new. Teenagers covering for their friends will always happen and is not new at all. Combine the two and this is the result.

The part of the brain responsible for higher executive funciton is not fully developed until around age 25.

Maturation of the prefontal coretex

That lawmakers and citizens want more people to burn will insure maximum penalties and probably explains why MSBNC is now actling life Fox and giving us the heads of these three on a platter like Salome wanted the head of John the Baptist or the Jews choosing Jesus over Barabas. What I am saying with that last point is that we are wasting energy on teens instead of finding the root of extremism (our own foreign policy included; based on profit; profit motive is unchecked; we need regulation of war too) and eliminating them.

Wasting our time with teens? I concede that these three idiots likely are just that. But what would you do? Shake your fist and say why you little and let them go? No, they need punished. On the other hand, the still living terrorist is a teen and no amount of inquiry as to what he knows is a waste of time.

Say acidhead, do you know what Sharia law even is? And that radical Islam DIRECTLY promotes and demands it?

Are you OK with the entire earth under Sharia law?

You must have an opinion. I do.

Please feel free to answer with your opinion on THAT specific.

If 'they' are trying to impose Sharia Law on the entire Earth than I say 'they' are doing a terrible job of imposing it so far. I'd be more concerned about being struck by lightning if I was you bud.