Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this a Loch Ness Monster relative on film?

Commander CMG

i do agree with some of the skeptics however if our technology here on planet earth is so advance like how they say why do people most of the time get crappy photos or videos?part of me tells me that most or some of these so called sighting are just phonies and fakes.we are more advance in technology than we think we are i know that for certain but some people are hiding this technology

Modern cell phones are more than capable of producing quality images,still or moving. blurred images and shaky camera shots are submitted to youtube for a reason, to deceive.

HD cameras are expensive. Perhaps that's why the clarity is always so bad. Even the modern phone cameras are still pieces of ****. Trust me.

The guy in the suit is obviously an issue here.. I have experienced a guy in a suit out of context in a non crypto situation.

New years day, 2000. I, my wife and kids always rented a house at Hunmanby Gap, near Filey. I was looking out onto the beach with my Bino’s and saw a few people and their dogs acting strange around something I couldn’t quite make out because of the movement of the people.

I walked down to the beach and saw a poor seal cub, trapped on the beach with fishing net around its neck, this net was embedded into he poor animals neck, cutting deep into its skin.

I carry a knife with me at all times, but I couldn’t get to the fishing net to cut it away… it was embedded too deep into its neck. Oh yes I forgot to mention the damn thing was trying to bite me.

OK.. Picture this: New Years day, Zero degree’s, now knee deep in freezing cold sea water, I am standing on the fishing net to stop the seal escaping and die later, I have my mobile phone out calling the Police in Filey. Some guy at the Police station then asks me if I can write down the number of the local sea life centre. I explained to him that I had my foot on the netting, my other foot trying to stop the seal from biting me, my mobile in my hand but sadly no pen and paper available to write down the number.

I know I have rattled on, but the point of this story is. About 40 minutes later, 2 guys turned up in Tuxedos from the sea life centre. They had obviously been out for New Years Eve and didn’t imagine being caught short with a call out within 12 hours.

What did p*** me off was, they brought just a blanket, to place the seal on to transport it to their car.

2 hours I spent knee deep in freezing cold water, bitten 3 times to keep this poor thing from dieing, when all I needed to do was wrap it up and drive it to the sea life centre.

They did however keep my children updated on its progress and release.

• Like 4

they all look way to calm...id be jumping mad and happy id captured it x

my first thought was a large turtle, my second thought was he's towing it whatever it is.

• 3 weeks later...

what is it being towed by???? a silent boat?? i dont think so

Its ridged back is reminiscent of the beluga. Although rare they can reach over 7m and 500kg.

Why not go after it?

Unless you already know what it is!

Adventure over in seconds.

"Ho hum...Let's go home and put on some fishing clothes to go out to dinner."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

they all look way to calm...id be jumping mad and happy id captured it x

Yep, definite fake imv.

• 4 weeks later...

It honestly just looks like something drifting through the current. It had no traits really of being alive to me.

Who goes fishing in a sportcoat?

LMFAO

• 1 month later...

deffo staged with actors too am i the only 1 that can see that harry potter kid fishing in a suit