Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 another way...

Spinebreaker

OK, I'm sure there's 300 or so threads about 9/11, but hopefully this'll be different. Let's do it the other way round...

Let's say that I recently woke up from a 20 year coma, for some reason, the first thing I saw was a couple of hours news footage of 9/11, but without sound, or any station ID's or tickertapes or anything. Basically, just the raw footage.

So I've seen the event, with very little (if any) background knowledge at all...

So bearing that in mind, first question. Who did it?

• Like 2

OK, I'm sure there's 300 or so threads about 9/11, but hopefully this'll be different. Let's do it the other way round...

Let's say that I recently woke up from a 20 year coma, for some reason, the first thing I saw was a couple of hours news footage of 9/11, but without sound, or any station ID's or tickertapes or anything. Basically, just the raw footage.

So I've seen the event, with very little (if any) background knowledge at all...

The answer would be you don't know. There is no possible way from watching the videos of knowing who done it.

The only things to take into account would be:

• Who could have overpowered the crew? (who are most likely ex military - In this case they where, but you wouldn't know that from the footage obviously)
  • Why did the other building collapse like a demolition job?
  • What kind of planes where they?

Those are the questions I would ask, but depends on your life experience or skill set I suppose. If you where a pilot, demolition expert or some other profession etc, you would ask more in depth questions.

• Like 6

The answer would be you don't know. There is no possible way from watching the videos of knowing who done it.

I know "I" wouldn't know purely from the videos. That's why I'm asking a group of people.

I'll move on to more complex questions at some point. But I believe someone seeing the event, with no information would assume initially it was an accident, then after the second plane hit, that it was a deliberate attack. So, in this situation, this person is asking 'Who and Why'. They would be the first questions on most people's mind.

• Like 1

Terrorists comes to the first mind

... either that or if the person happens to watch History Chanel after his 20 year coma, everything spectacular or mysterious would have a single explanation - Extraterrestrials from the future a.k.a. Ancient Aliens.

As much as I love that show... Terrorists is a reasonable answer, as it hits who and why at the same time.

Which terrorists?

• Like 1

follow the money.

Nuh-uh. I don't think it was the Jews.

As much as I love that show... Terrorists is a reasonable answer, as it hits who and why at the same time.

Which terrorists?

any who is against the US

I know "I" wouldn't know purely from the videos. That's why I'm asking a group of people.

I'll move on to more complex questions at some point. But I believe someone seeing the event, with no information would assume initially it was an accident, then after the second plane hit, that it was a deliberate attack. So, in this situation, this person is asking 'Who and Why'. They would be the first questions on most people's mind.

Do not know what you are getting at here, can you bring on your more complex questions now please, because so far what you have said is pretty obvious, you would not know.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

Yes, "I" would not know. So I'm asking people who might. So far it's terrorists, who have problems with the USA. That hardly narrows it down.

What's the official line?

What if, before you fell into your 20 year coma, you had knowledge that the USAF had been flying drones since 1948 or so? Would you suspect drones?

And of course if TV without audio was the only source of information, you would not have actually seen the aircraft that hit the first tower, so you would not know what type or size airplane it was, and so part of your knowledge would be incomplete.

just from the video footage? with no background knowledge? I would guess it was the act of someone insane.

• Like 2

If you have been in a coma for 20 years your not going to have the slightest clue who did this outside of it being a nut. If there's no sound you might even think it was a movie trailer.

• Like 1

By observing the footage only, you could conclude that one plane crash could have been an accident. The second plane crash would indicate that it was on purpose. That would place the blame on the pilots of both planes. You would have to consider: did the normal airline pilots conspire together for some unknown reason, or did hijackers take over and carry out a plan? The simpler explanation would be hijackers, which could lead you to the possibility of terrorism. That would be my way of thinking about it.

• Like 1

So from these responses, our coma subject, would probably come to the conclusion 'hijackers', and probably terrorists. Now the official line suggests mr. Bin Laden and Al Qaeda.

However a google search for "Al Qaeda responsible 9/11" brings up 2 completely different stories. That Al Qaeda claimed responsibility and that they didn't. Both backed up with various quotes and sources.

So which is it?

• Like 1

Serioously , I heard that no one is allowed to investigate that event. If they do , it's considered to be an act of felony.

I don't know if that is just a rumor or not.

• Like 2

So from these responses, our coma subject, would probably come to the conclusion 'hijackers', and probably terrorists. Now the official line suggests mr. Bin Laden and Al Qaeda.

However a google search for "Al Qaeda responsible 9/11" brings up 2 completely different stories. That Al Qaeda claimed responsibility and that they didn't. Both backed up with various quotes and sources.

So which is it?

Well that it all depends now on a persons view point and who you believe. Just because you call the hijackers terrorists doesn't mean the terrorist wasn't the CIA. (Who have been proven to do terrorist acts) The US government is the biggest terrorist in the world right now.

Take into account as well that Al Qaeda was formed off the back of the group Osama Bin Laden was part that the CIA trained and armed against Russia.

Serioously , I heard that no one is allowed to investigate that event. If they do , it's considered to be an act of felony.

I don't know if that is just a rumor or not.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was true. Obama couldn't even look at a guy straight in the face who asked him about a reinvestigation.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 4

I don't know if that's true or not , but it seems to be true that the Pentagon ordered five key witnesses not to testify. That's odd , I don't know why or what reason they had to order them not to talk.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Able_Danger

More holes in the official story then. It's more than obvious that something isn't right about 9/11.

Even Martin Sheen and Woody Harrelson are making a film on it from the Conspiracy view point. Both don't believe 9/11 was what the official story said. Charlie Sheen also did a very professional video letter to Obama and put it on youtube so everyone could see it. Then he went "nuts".

• Like 4

Without any station ID, it could have just been a movie. Without anything to say otherwise, why would you even think it was real? My first reaction would be "its a movie" cos no news channel would air this without their station ID popping up somewhere over a couple of hours.

• Like 1

Without any station ID, it could have just been a movie. Without anything to say otherwise, why would you even think it was real? My first reaction would be "its a movie" cos no news channel would air this without their station ID popping up somewhere over a couple of hours.

True, but this is purely hypothetical for the purpose of looking at the event without all the preconceived thoughts.

Well that it all depends now on a persons view point and who you believe. Just because you call the hijackers terrorists doesn't mean the terrorist wasn't the CIA. (Who have been proven to do terrorist acts) The US government is the biggest terrorist in the world right now.

Take into account as well that Al Qaeda was formed off the back of the group Osama Bin Laden was part that the CIA trained and armed against Russia.

It's only terrorism if you happen to not be Caucasian... The US participate in "campaigns of shock and awe".

I think Al Qaeda are basically the Afghan Freedom Fighters (It''s a little more complex than that, but still) Always made that dedication in the credits for Rambo 2 or 3 all the more hilarious.

The thing is, both sides of the Al Qaeda did/did not do it have sources to back them up. Some good, some awful. So right off the bat, we have massive trouble establishing a single fact..

• Like 2

True, but this is purely hypothetical for the purpose of looking at the event without all the preconceived thoughts.

It's only terrorism if you happen to not be Caucasian... The US participate in "campaigns of shock and awe".

I think Al Qaeda are basically the Afghan Freedom Fighters (It''s a little more complex than that, but still) Always made that dedication in the credits for Rambo 2 or 3 all the more hilarious.

The thing is, both sides of the Al Qaeda did/did not do it have sources to back them up. Some good, some awful. So right off the bat, we have massive trouble establishing a single fact..

I thought the video of Osama claiming responsibility showed a slightly bigger/fatter man wearing a gold ring. No other bin laden video shows him wearing gold.

• Like 2

After 20 years, you'd probably be too stunned from playing with an IPad to watch TV.

• Like 3

How many hundreds of innocent people were killed or injured by al-Qaeda during the bombings in Kenya and in Tanzania alone? Not what I would call , "Freedom fighters."

• Like 1