Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 another way...

Spinebreaker

But, it is all part of the puzzle. Problem with 911 Truthers is, they tend to dismiss or overlook what those pieces represent, which is why they have made a mess of themselves over Cleveland Airport and United 93 after the facts were later revealed and I might add, that is the typical path they have been taking over the years.

Exactly like you have wriggled and edited and post-edited and deliberately misquoted and ignored entire posts to progress your agenda.

Let's start with the fact that al-Qaeda was the terrorist group that declared war on the United States and later, was responsible for the 911 attacks, and was the terrorist group that threatened more such attacks on the United States.

No. Let's start 40 years before. Tell me who 'Al Qaeda' are. I'd love to see you try, incredibly skilled historians have tried and failed.

And, I have posted bin Laden's admission.

Question is: Why are you defending Osama bin Laden, an international terrorist who justified the killing of innocent people around the world?

If you genuinely think I'm defending him, then sorry, but you are either one of the stupidest people have ever spoken to, or you are not reading others posts properly (or at all), which is incredibly rude.

Simply, just for you again.

You have evidence in the form of a quote that Bin Laden admitted his involvement in 9/11.

Someone else has evidence in the form of a quote that Bin Laden denied his involvement in 9/11.

Ergo Bin Laden's quoted testimony is worthless. As is any argument attached to it.

Exactly like you have wriggled and edited and post-edited and deliberately misquoted and ignored entire posts to progress your agenda.

That doesn't fly. :no: I tend to look for such little things from 911 conspiracist.

No. Let's start 40 years before. Tell me who 'Al Qaeda' are.

For starters, the terrorist group that was responsible for the 911 attacks.

Edited by skyeagle409

You have evidence in the form of a quote that Bin Laden admitted his involvement in 9/11.

We have much more than just from a simple quote.

]Someone else [/b]has evidence in the form of a quote that Bin Laden denied his involvement in 9/11.

That so-called evidence of someone else cannot be considered real evidence and does not add up because there is further evidence that ties bin Laden's group to the 911 attacks, one of which is Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, member of al-Qaeda who has now admitted to masterminding the 911 attacks and whose nephew, Ramzi Yousef, has now admitted to the bombing of WTC1 in 1993. Additionally, there was intelligence flowing all over the world that Osama bin Laden laid down plans to attack the United States.

https://www.document...-terrorist.html

https://www.document...nce-agency.html

https://www.document...nning-high.html

Additionally, "the Federal Aviation Administration received repeated warnings in the months before Sept. 11, 2001, that al Qaeda hoped to attack airlines. FAA leaders received the warnings between April 1 and Sept. 10, 2001, about the terrorist organization and its leader, Osama bin Laden.

Now, when you add bin Laden's declaration of war and threats against the United States along with intelligence reports from a number of countries on al-Qaeda's plans to use aircraft as weapons in an attack on the United States, and bin Laden's admission regarding his role in the 911 attacks, then you simply place the pieces of the picture puzzle in their correct locations to observe what the picture of that puzzle depicts.

Have you ever wondered why we have conducted many anti-terrorist drills in the months prior to the 911 attacks, some of which addressed terrorist plans to use aircraft as missiles?

Edited by skyeagle409

Your entire last post. Just, NO. You cannot declare something as 'not real evidence' on the basis of tenuous links other facts have with different evidence. That entire post is babble. Childish ranting. Try harder.

That doesn't fly. :no: I tend to look for such little things from 911 conspiracist.

Childish, ignorant non-sequitur. Try harder.

Skyeagle : "Let's start with the fact that al-Qaeda was the terrorist group that declared war on the United States and later, was responsible for the 911 attacks, and was the terrorist group that threatened more such attacks on the United States."

Spinebreaker : "No. Let's start 40 years before. Tell me who 'Al Qaeda' are. I'd love to see you try, incredibly skilled historians have tried and failed."

Skyeagle : "For starters, the terrorist group that was responsible for the 911 attacks."

WHAT?!?!? Why are you applying playground circular logic? 40 years ago Al Qaeda were the terrorist group responsible for the 911 attacks? Do you even realise how idiotic these statements sound to anyone who can read?

Explain to me, in detail who Al Qaeda are, or admit you don't have the historical knowledge. No reference to 911, no reference to ANYTHING after 1980, not to begin with anyway. Who are Al Qaeda?

Your entire last post. Just, NO. You cannot declare something as 'not real evidence' on the basis of tenuous links other facts have with different evidence.

The evidence they provide are singing in unison to the same tune.

That entire post is babble. Childish ranting. Try harder.

Why try harder when facts and evidence already presented are in plain view for everyone to see and examine? For the record, are you denying the accuracy of the evidence that I have provided?

Explain to me, in detail who Al Qaeda are, or admit you don't have the historical knowledge.

Apparently, you haven't been reading my post, which is understandable considering that 911 Truthers overlook and ignore facts and evidence anyway.

Edited by skyeagle409

LEts just ask these Truthers to Prove Bin Laden `s around !

Of course not Frenat, that my cousin might be a murderer certainly does not mean that I am.

But murder and controlling a story line by exerting influence in the magazine publishing business are 2 very different things. Chertoff and several other high ranking officials in the US government are dual nationals, US and Israeli citizens. I know you won't want to see it, but Israeli/Mossad fingerprints are all over not just the events of the day, but more importantly, the subsequent coverup in the media.

All that and still no proof they are even related. Let me guess, you didn't bother to read the links provided again, did you?

Apparently, you haven't been reading my post, which is understandable considering that 911 Truthers overlook and ignore facts and evidence anyway.

That is hilarious.

Can you answer my question please. Who are al qaeda? As a hint, your answer should start, "Some time in the 70's" and should not even mention 9/11 until you've written 150 words.

LEts just ask these Truthers to Prove Bin Laden `s around !

This is exactly the problem.

No-one, in this thread. Has suggested. Bin Laden is not dead. Not that I've read anyway.

You are referring to an argument in another thread.

You and Sky, between you have so far..

Ignored completely the substance of other peoples posts.

Edited remarks after responses to make yourselves look good.

Bought in points that are not even being discussed.

Had an inability to discus different things in different places at different times.

Inability to maintain coherent sentences.

Avoided direct questions like the plague.

I know exactly who looks like they have the weaker argument.

• Like 1

That is hilarious.

What is hilarious is that 911 Truthers continue to make a mockery of themselves to this very day on the same level as their missteps regarding Cleveland Airport and United 93, so what more is there to say?!

Edited by skyeagle409

No-one, in this thread. Has suggested. Bin Laden is not dead. Not that I've read anyway.

Well, there are 911 Truthers who have claimed that bin Laden was dead years before he was taken down by American special forces?

What is hilarious is that 911 Truthers continue to make a mockery of themselves to this very day on the same level as their missteps regarding Cleveland Airport and United 93, so what more is there to say?!

I dunno. Perhaps answering a direct question? Maybe not avoiding issues by raising nonsense from other threads. What does it matter what you say anyway? You'll just realise you've written something idiotic and nip back and edit yourself a better response.

Well, there are 911 Truthers who have claimed that bin Laden was dead years before he was taken down by American special forces?

Fabulous for them. I don't believe that's an issue being discussed here.

To give you the benefit of the doubt, in case you genuinely missed this part, or if you just chose to not read it.

Can you answer my question please. Who are al qaeda? As a hint, your answer should start, "Some time in the 70's" and should not even mention 9/11 until you've written 150 words.

I dunno. Perhaps answering a direct question? Maybe not avoiding issues by raising nonsense from other threads. What does it matter what you say anyway? You'll just realise you've written something idiotic and nip back and edit yourself a better response.

Evidence speaks for itself and it has been over 11 years since the 911 attacks and yet, not one shred of evidence has been provided by 911 Truthers that refutes the evidence I have posted. So, where is your evidence that refutes the evidence I have posted? No evidence, no case!

I know exactly who looks like they have the weaker argument.

Don't be so hard on Donteatus, because Don and I, have met face to face in Texas a few years ago and I was very impressed as to who he really is, and of course, he knows me better as well. In other words, don't judge people by how or what they write because they may be responding in certain ways for a particularly good reason. In other words, you do not know us very well. :no:

All that and still no proof they are even related. Let me guess, you didn't bother to read the links provided again, did you?

My Bollyn book is out on loan at the moment, but I'm quite sure he covered their relationship, and in the process made phone calls. As I recall his phone calls to the magazine, to the younger Chertoff, were not returned, but he did manage to speak to a woman in the family, an aunt or something, and she confirmed the familial relationship.

My Bollyn book is out on loan at the moment, but I'm quite sure he covered their relationship, and in the process made phone calls. As I recall his phone calls to the magazine, to the younger Chertoff, were not returned, but he did manage to speak to a woman in the family, an aunt or something, and she confirmed the familial relationship.

Your "confirmation" was along the lines of "gee I don't know, maybe he's a distant cousin or something". Again, you prove you haven't bothered to read the links provided. How sad that you only look at stuff supporting one side.

Your "confirmation" was along the lines of "gee I don't know, maybe he's a distant cousin or something". Again, you prove you haven't bothered to read the links provided. How sad that you only look at stuff supporting one side.

That sir, is because I have supported for about 4 years the other side. Your "side". I mostly believed the OCT for 4 years, and in fact I defended it online. I have mentioned this before, but it was lost on you I suppose.

Your "side" defends a story that is impossible. Every single piece of evidence, including this seismic analysis and the statements of Rodriguez, contradict the story you advocate, yet you bumble on, insisting you and the government are right.

At least I had the sense to realize I was barking up the wrong tree for 4 years. When will you discover that?

That sir, is because I have supported for about 4 years the other side. Your "side". I mostly believed the OCT for 4 years, and in fact I defended it online. I have mentioned this before, but it was lost on you I suppose.

Your "side" defends a story that is impossible. Every single piece of evidence, including this seismic analysis and the statements of Rodriguez, contradict the story you advocate, yet you bumble on, insisting you and the government are right.

At least I had the sense to realize I was barking up the wrong tree for 4 years. When will you discover that?

You keep saying you were on "the other side" but nobody believes it. Your continued willful ignorance just makes you look foolish. That you think just one side has everything correct is pure folly. Show ONE time I "insisted" the government was right. Quit trying to put words in my mouth.

Edited by frenat
  • Like 1

Some believe it Frenat, and some don't.

Tell me something I don't know, please.

Evidence speaks for itself and it has been over 11 years since the 911 attacks and yet, not one shred of evidence has been provided by 911 Truthers that refutes the evidence I have posted. So, where is your evidence that refutes the evidence I have posted? No evidence, no case!

I'll post some evidence when you answer a direct question with a relevant, consequential answer. Deal?

So, explain to me, Who are al Qaeda, without referencing 9/11?

Don't be so hard on Donteatus, because Don and I, have met face to face in Texas a few years ago and I was very impressed as to who he really is, and of course, he knows me better as well. In other words, don't judge people by how or what they write because they may be responding in certain ways for a particularly good reason. In other words, you do not know us very well. :no:

I said your argument is weak. I said also, that your argument looks weak. I don't claim to know you at all let alone well. You'll notice I didn't say that either of you are horrible people. I'm judging your argument, based upon that argument. Nothing more, Nothing less.

By avoiding direct questions, quoting debatable research as fact, refusing to stay on topic and altering your posts, you make it look like you are avoiding the issue, which, by extension make it look like you don't have a secure belief in your argument. I'm sure that Donteatus and yourself are perfectly marvellous human beings.

• Like 1

I've never seen any person anywhere in print or video say " I BELONG TO AL QAEDA " or AL QUIADA . Any one have such a statement within access?

I'll post some evidence when you answer a direct question with a relevant, consequential answer. Deal?

To show me that you are paying attention, please go back to a particular post of mine and repost where I answered that question.

On my Six I see Skyeagle ! Back at ya ! These people are really not worth the time it takes to type a reply. The Truth is Bin Laden was taken out by Seal Team Six.I have proof ! ITs called Knowledge ! We both know !

Thanks for the Cover !

Besides It takes a lot more than the questions posed by Truthers,and Septics to get responces they can understand.

Like the ability to look at the actual evidence and facts ! We shall see Its all in the way people precieve this electro -mass Insanity !@@

Edited by DONTEATUS

On my Six I see Skyeagle ! Back at ya ! These people are really not worth the time it takes to type a reply. The Truth is Bin Laden was taken out by Seal Team Six.I have proof ! ITs called Knowledge ! We both know !

Thanks for the Cover !

Besides It takes a lot more than the questions posed by Truthers,and Septics to get responces they can understand.

Like the ability to look at the actual evidence and facts ! We shall see Its all in the way people precieve this electro -mass Insanity !@@

If they would just spend some time doing homework, and doing it right when they do, then they would understand why there are wrong. For an example, let's take the claim that the WTC buildings fell at free fall speeds. A simple examination of photos and videos as the WTC buildings collapse will show that dust plumes and debris are actually outpacing the collapse of the buildings, which proved beyond a shadow of a doubt the WTC buildings did not collapse at free fall speeds and all it took was a simple dose of common sense after examining the photos and videos to make that determination.

The problem is, they spent too much time in the wrong places such as 911 conspiracy websites, which are well-known for spewing disinformation and misinformation and even outright lies. I have been waiting for a very long time for 'Pilots for 911 Truth' to make much needed corrections on its website.

I sometimes share much with members of my two chapters, which consist of Air Force officers, enlisted personnel, military retirees, DoD civilians, military, commercial and private pilots and aviation mechanics. Much of what the 911 Truthers and skeptics have brought up does not happen in the real world of aviation. It will work in Hollywood movies, but not in the real world of aviation.

911 Truthers and skeptics it seems, do not understand the fact that they have been taken for a ride to the cleaners by those 911 conspiracy websites.

Edited by skyeagle409

To show me that you are paying attention, please go back to a particular post of mine and repost where I answered that question.

You HAVEN'T. That's the point.

Who or what is Al Qaeda, without reference to 9/11.

I've asked 4 or 5 times now, and I simply don't believe you can answer that question.

Edit :

1 - I feel you are being slightly hypocritical to question others 'paying attention'.

2 - I'm not going back to re-read ANY of your posts. You have probably edited them.

Edited by Spinebreaker
  • Like 2