Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Power of Prayer (Physical Changes)

Arpee

Most people do not realize that Prayer has physical effects on the world. Thought, Feeling, and Intention is energy that affects self and others.

The Emoto Water-Rice Experiment has shown this. Water and rice were put in 3 jars. Each day for 30 days the jars were spoken to. Here are the results:

al5183df6c.PNG

Toxic water can transform into pure water. The water was put under a microscopic and this is what was shown. It is interesting to note that the toxic water was chaotic and wavy and the purified water seems to show a hexagon, The Star of David, or Metatron's Cube.

tg5165b62a.PNG

It also responds to words such as The 4 seasons...

ei5183e126.PNG

...and the names of religions:

eu5183e16c.PNG

Here are other patterns formed from words:

mg5183e1e0.PNG

ji5183e236.PNG

qf5183e252.PNG

lt5183e3d0.PNG

It took a while to find all of these images and put them together. Remember, the body is made up of mostly water. I hope this gives you inspiration.

• Like 8

This is possibly the most beautiful post I've seen on here, certainly inspiring.

• Like 2

This is interesting. I youtubed this and alot of people have tried the rice experiment themselves. Some had success and other not. I think im about to try this myself lol. Might make a thread about my progress as the experiment goes on and invite others to join.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 6

Interesting thread. Water has been known to be a powerful substance that can absorb spiritual energy. But until this phenomena can be proven in a lab and then harnessed for the good of humanity I don't see what can be gained from it

Amazing just the other day I was telling my friend about this and I could not find a source I have one. But still it could be complete rubbish I need to do the experiment my self

The evidence speaks for itself. The effects of the prayer can clearly be seen in these images. Many things are on the internet, you can even find conflicting information for the things you do not wish to believe in, however, in my opinion, seeing is believing - and the evidence speaks for itself.

Amazing just the other day I was telling my friend about this and I could not find a source I have one. But still it could be complete rubbish I need to do the experiment my self

The water rice experiment was closely monitored. It is not complete "rubbish". There are others on YouTube trying out the experiment for themselves. To be honest, not 100% of them are seeing the results, but even some non-believers such as this guy (

) has seen results when performing the experiment skeptically.

The evidence speaks for itself. The effects of the prayer can clearly be seen in these images. Many things are on the internet, you can even find conflicting information for the things you do not wish to believe in, however, in my opinion, seeing is believing - and the evidence speaks for itself.

Although you've never had a need for evidence before, the effects of picking pictures to support a conclusion is what you're seeing. The scientific evidence does not support Emoto's hypothesis. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

While Emoto's images are very nice to look at, his research and results have never been duplicated, not even once.

Water crystals do not have a set shape and even if the water is absolutely pure its shape will still be different each time it freezes.

PLUS when photographing the water crystals, one does not have much time to do so as ice has the propensity to melt so again the crystal will change as it melts away.

Yes, water is nice and essential but there is no real proof that it is affected by music or thoughts, written words hold no 'energy' and have no meaning except to those who read them and water cannot read anything regardless of the language it is written in.

I admit that at one point I was suckered into Mr. Emoto's work but once I started reading about stuff like this I began to realize just how slanted his research was.

In the end there is no proof that water has a memory and is affected by chants, prayers, spells, music or whatever non material it is exposed to. It is a pleasant lie passed around by religious and metaphysical groups.

• Like 3

Evidence is shown and yet some people will deny what their own eyes are seeing even if it is photographic and the experiment was done more than once with similar results. Some people just don't want to accept/believe it for whatever the reason may be. There will always be an excuse for some, it seems.

Evidence is shown and yet some people will deny what their own eyes are seeing even if it is photographic and the experiment was done more than once with similar results. Some people just don't want to accept/believe it for whatever the reason may be. There will always be an excuse for some, it seems.

In other words you're easily convinced by pictures, some people aren't that gullible and require reliable evidence.

The evidence is the experiment (which was done more than once by the way). The pictures are just the results showing the evidence of the effects.

Interesting thread. Water has been known to be a powerful substance that can absorb spiritual energy. But until this phenomena can be proven in a lab and then harnessed for the good of humanity I don't see what can be gained from it

The likes and comments above show what can be gained from it. Appreciation, enjoyment, and alteration of emotional state. I got more spiritual enjoyemnt from looking at those pictures than from my other two highs for today; walking the dog for 5 ks on pristine day, at a crystal clear beach, and having a cappuchino and croissant after that exercise. Things that are good for the soul are as least as important as things that are good for the body. :su

Scientific? Probably not. Unless of course the SAME crystal patterns occur regularly, every time a person thinks/speaks the same word to the rice/water. Now that WOULD be interesting.

It has been scientifically proven that plants respond to words and sounds. So why not water, which makes up a large part of plants.

Edited by Mr Walker

The evidence is the experiment (which was done more than once by the way). The pictures are just the results showing the evidence of the effects.

Yes, and like I said some people need reliable evidence.

Yes, and like I said some people need reliable evidence.

This is not a 100% thing. This is an influence and the effects may vary. When the experiment is done again and again it doesn't have 100% the same results but it does show SOME of the effects.

If by reliable you means "100% effective 100% of the time" that would be pretty difficult since this is an experiment on the mind so the emotion, intensity, and words from each person doing the experiment would have to be EXACTLY the same for the exact same results.

By the way, not all science is certain, some of it is probabilistic such as the uncertainty principle.

No one said 100%. I said reliable, as in a controlled experiment.

Researchers preforming the controlled experiments did not get the same out come.

Try to understand that before attempting to pass pretty pictures off as evidence.

No one said 100%. I said reliable, as in a controlled experiment.

Researchers preforming the controlled experiments did not get the same out come.

Try to understand that before attempting to pass pretty pictures off as evidence.

Correction: "Some" researchers did not get the same outcome.

But that doesn't matter because others did and when those others repeat the experiment the results can keep being shown. So where, specifically "THESE" researched did not get the same outcome?

It is because their consciousness was affecting it (through their lack of belief - remember this is an experiment of CONSCIOUSNESS - emotin and belief) OR they didn't have enough intensity in emotion.

There is much evidence on the studies of prayer and intention and it shows that there are indeed effects, but they are influential rather than a "100%" or "0%" thing.

Just because "SOME" did not get the same results, that does not mean it isn't true, especially if others can repeat it and get continuous results.

Correction: "Some" researchers did not get the same outcome.

Actually scientists did controlled experiments and the results do not support the hypothesis thoughts can effect water.
But that doesn't matter because others did and when those others repeat the experiment the results can keep being shown. So where, specifically "THESE" researched did not get the same outcome?

It is because their consciousness was affecting it (through their lack of belief - remember this is an experiment of CONSCIOUSNESS - emotin and belief) OR they didn't have enough intensity in emotion.

Because a pseudo-scientist says so and has pictures to show.

In the end Dr Emoto (who isn't even a doctor) makes money off peddling his experiments that scientists can't reproduce.

Arpee, are you sure you aren't the one in denial?

http://is-masaru-emoto-for-real.com/

Edited by Rlyeh

Actually scientists did controlled experiments and the results do not support the hypothesis thoughts can effect water.

Again, some, and the reasons why was explained.

Because a pseudo-scientist says so and has pictures to show.

Science is systematic knowledge of the physical or material world gained through observation and experimentation. That is exactly what this is. The physical results were recorded (picture), and the experiment was done. Calling it "pseudo" science (fake-science) would just be denial and a belief system at this point. It is science at its very definition.

In the end Dr Emoto (who isn't even a doctor) makes money off peddling his experiments that scientists can't reproduce.

Arpee, are you sure you aren't the one in denial?

http://is-masaru-emoto-for-real.com/

Correction "some" scientists. Also, whether or not he is actually a doctor or is making money off of his experiments is irrelevant to the actual experiment itself. That is judgment which has nothing to do with the scientific evidence of the experiment.

I am not in denial. I believe what believe. I believe the pictures and the process of the scientific experiment, otherwise I would have not made this thread.

Edited by Arpee

Correction "some" scientists.

Name the scientists who got the same results as Emoto.
Also, whether or not he is actually a doctor or is making money off of his experiments is irrelevant to the actual experiment itself. That is judgment which has nothing to do with the scientific evidence of the experiment.

I am not in denial. I believe what believe. I believe the pictures and the process of the scientific experiment, otherwise I would have not made this thread.

That fact you refuse to accept the controlled experiment preformed by real researchers shows you are either in denial or ignorant of scientific experiments. Edited by Rlyeh

This comment:

That fact you refuse to accept the controlled experiment preformed by real researchers shows you are either in denial or ignorant of scientific experiments.

is the reason why no matter what I say about this:

Name the scientists who got the same results as Emoto.

It wouldn't mean anything to you or change your mind. So why argue about it? You already decided that the experiment is not "real" and anyone doing the same exact experiment with the same results are not "real" researchers.

It wouldn't mean anything to you or change your mind. So why argue about it? You already decided that the experiment is not "real" and anyone doing the same exact experiment with the same results are not "real" researchers.

Can you support your statement or not? Which scientists got the same results that support Emoto?

I understand if you can't answer, however you shouldn't make false statements.