Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Former Sen. Mike Gravel says White House

Celticfan34

Video no longer available! ABC video is gone too.

Edited by jugoso

Interesting but I'm sure the financial compensation for his contribution will be a bone of contention .

• Like 1

From the article:

"Gravel is one of six former congress representatives who were paid $20,000 by the UFO advocacy group Paradigm Research to participate in a Congressional-style Citizen Hearing on Disclosure in Washington this week, where witness after witness has presented first-hand accounts of UFO sightings and extraterrestrial visits."

The bolded part pretty much nullifies any independent and non-biased viewpoint.

• Like 1

If there is no chance of there being any aliens coming here then why does the United States have a plan for alien invasion?

Video linked in original post found to be working, a few minutes ago. Perhaps it wasn't working earlier because too many persons were trying to view it at once.

Edited by bison

From the article:

"Gravel is one of six former congress representatives who were paid $20,000 by the UFO advocacy group Paradigm Research to participate in a Congressional-style Citizen Hearing on Disclosure in Washington this week, where witness after witness has presented first-hand accounts of UFO sightings and extraterrestrial visits."

The bolded part pretty much nullifies any independent and non-biased viewpoint.

And I am sure everything the gov't tell you is the truth and no-biased. And the people that work for the military and any other branch of government don't get paid either. All their statements should be nullified if they get paid, right?

And I am sure everything the gov't tell you is the truth and no-biased. And the people that work for the military and any other branch of government don't get paid either. All their statements should be nullified if they get paid, right?

Yes, I blindly believe everything the government says. Duh. Defensive much?

If there is no chance of there being any aliens coming here then why does the United States have a plan for alien invasion?

Who says there's no chance of aliens coming here?

Yes, I blindly believe everything the government says. Duh. Defensive much?

That's nice to hear. I just hope you don't blindly disbelieve everything from the side of ET also.

E.T. is already in office and my 401 is doing quite well I may add,as for the rest of the United States,jobs are up ,income is up, even the price of B.B.Q is up ! Whoo` Woo !

E.T. is already in office and my 401 is doing quite well I may add,as for the rest of the United States,jobs are up ,income is up, even the price of B.B.Q is up ! Whoo` Woo !

Sure about that?

Or did the BLS 'waterboard' the stats!?!