Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Triangular UFO sighted twice in two hours

Two separate witnesses have reported seeing a large triangular UFO within the space of two hours.

Two UFO witnesses about 1,200 miles apart seemed to describe the same triangle-shaped object in reports two hours and two time zones apart on April 27, 2013, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Like 3

That would be amazing and a little scary to see something like that. I doubt we have something that can move that fast or hover above you outside of a helicopter. Think she would of recognized that for what it was.

I believe they have been coming here but if this really is a ET I wonder what their interest is in us?

Edited by Hilander

Please, oh please, beam me up!

I am SOOooooo sick if this bizarre planet.

Not you, Hilander. Your welcome wherever I go.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 4

Now don't get scared but I think we are on the menu. They are just checking on their stock and when we reach a certain level well get use to basting.

• Like 1

Now don't get too scared.What you think is extraterrestrial is actually from this earth.Listen to Chuck Missler etc.Demons are very worried right now because they are approaching their end.I know it sounds like a joke,but believe me!The Lord is coming very soon & anyone that has experienced this knows that When you call upon the name of Jesus & the holy Spirit,these encounters seem to disappear.They are aware of his power.In other words,the power of Jesus tends to eliminate the threat.

About three months ago I saw connected triangular lights in the sky moving very slowly. No sound. Lasted about three minuites until they were too far away to see anymore. Don't know what it was.

Please, oh please, beam me up!

I am SOOooooo sick if this bizarre planet.

Not you, Hilander. Your welcome wherever I go.

I'll be there monetarily to get you pallidin. Smileybeamedup_zps41dd77c3.gif
  • Like 1

Now don't get scared but I think we are on the menu. They are just checking on their stock and when we reach a certain level well get use to basting.

That may be it. If they can come here it certainly wouldn't be our technology.

Of coarse it is not our technology!These forces have mastered the skills to change from one dimension to another.

No pictures taken... naturally... One sees something amazing and they dont take picture! That should be a crime! xD

I know i would make a documentary right on spot underneath it!

• Like 1

Now don't get too scared.What you think is extraterrestrial is actually from this earth.Listen to Chuck Missler etc.Demons are very worried right now because they are approaching their end.I know it sounds like a joke,but believe me!The Lord is coming very soon & anyone that has experienced this knows that When you call upon the name of Jesus & the holy Spirit,these encounters seem to disappear.They are aware of his power.In other words,the power of Jesus tends to eliminate the threat.

Hmmm.....

But, when you tell jesus and the holy spirit to stay the hell out of your life, and ask for Demons to come in......

Nothing happens....

• Like 2

I don't even need to ask did anyone manage to get a photo of it, do I.

I don't even need to ask did anyone manage to get a photo of it, do I.

Not to many people carry around cell phones these days..... :su

• Like 1

Jesus has been coming for quite awhile hasn't he? Not sure what it's got to do with UFOs though.
  • Like 2

also most recently there has been a UFO sighting like this one in South Africa as well.it had the same description like this one and shape and all.while i do believe in UFOs i know there is some hoaxes and even government projects that they create these new UFO shaped flying machines as well. am i saying they all government projects or hoaxes not one bit at all.but one still has to do research and use critical thinking and debunking skills and etc so we won't we fooled or lied to you know.but also do keep an open mind too.

• Like 1

No pictures taken... naturally... One sees something amazing and they dont take picture! That should be a crime! xD

I know i would make a documentary right on spot underneath it!

As an X photographer I really have to ask do you carry a camera everywhere you go ready for instant use???

I used to, once long ago.I had a bag in the car with a lot of stuff in it (and more at home) until it was stolen( over a thousand $$ worth of SLR and extras ). and I could no longer use it. now days my eyes are such that I can't use an older camera and my wallet refuses to afford a newer one. Not everyone can carry a camera 24/7 ( no I don't have a cell Camera phone either.)

As an X photographer I really have to ask do you carry a camera everywhere you go ready for instant use???

I used to, once long ago.I had a bag in the car with a lot of stuff in it (and more at home) until it was stolen( over a thousand $$ worth of SLR and extras ). and I could no longer use it. now days my eyes are such that I can't use an older camera and my wallet refuses to afford a newer one. Not everyone can carry a camera 24/7 ( no I don't have a cell Camera phone either.)

But many people do, in order to post pictures of what they're doing at any moment of the day and night on twitter and that instagram thing; how likely is it that none of the witnesses (supposedly numerous) to something extraordinary, only a few hundred feet away from them, would have one?

• Like 1

That is you, sorry for loss of gear, and based on what you said you are somewhat of a old person, that might explain you not having a cell phone, young people carry them all time. Where i work all older guys than me have all this new smart phones and they are aged 40+ ... I have a phone with 2megapixel camera an old not smart phone...

Based on gazilion sightings worldwide so far there have been 0 credible or good photos depicting any true UFO...

Especially with this triangle sightings... there has been loads of them in Belgium yet no photos have been taken... lots of sightings on US soil again no pictures were taken... and i dont believe 90 % people didnt have a picture capable gear of any kind.

Not to mention those so called ufo hunters... i dont know what are they looking for but i guess they fail on everyday basis..

• Like 1

But many people do, in order to post pictures of what they're doing at any moment of the day and night on twitter and that instagram thing; how likely is it that none of the witnesses (supposedly numerous) to something extraordinary, only a few hundred feet away from them, would have one?

Gotta agree, 747 (to use an older name because I can spell it. ;-) ) While, like mysticwerewolf, I used to be a photographer and have since moved on to other things, I still keep a relatively cheap camera in the car and my cell has a camera on it.

I've developed a theory about pictures of potentially alien UFOs. The UFO air crews know who have cameras and are in the best position to use them so avoid those people, only appearing to those who are highly unlikely to get any sort of decent photograph.

• Like 1

Gotta agree, 747 (to use an older name because I can spell it. ;-) ) While, like mysticwerewolf, I used to be a photographer and have since moved on to other things, I still keep a relatively cheap camera in the car and my cell has a camera on it.

I've developed a theory about pictures of potentially alien UFOs. The UFO air crews know who have cameras and are in the best position to use them so avoid those people, only appearing to those who are highly unlikely to get any sort of decent photograph.

LoL ! Your getting to think like me there Kludge808 ! E.T has benn buzzing this planet for thousand`s of years ! They even had to help out our DNA to accelerate our advancment so we could Invent Phone cams and the Internet !

See how Logical it is ? Within a few short min`s this story will be on the C.T`s best evidence list ! just wait for it, wait for it ! :tu:

• Like 1

Even if this is a genuine sighting, it is not from space.

From the Link

2013-04-29-tntoco.jpg

That is a terrestrial path. This did not go into, or come from space.

Even if this is a genuine sighting, it is not from space.

From the Link

2013-04-29-tntoco.jpg

That is a terrestrial path. This did not go into, or come from space.

ANd do tell the path of what psyche101 ?

Oh ! THe path of the Highway ? Or My way ?

Edited by DONTEATUS

ANd do tell the path of what psyche101 ?

Oh ! THe path of the Highway ? Or My way ?

Don't all roads lead to Rome?

That is you, sorry for loss of gear, and based on what you said you are somewhat of a old person, that might explain you not having a cell phone, young people carry them all time. Where i work all older guys than me have all this new smart phones and they are aged 40+ ... I have a phone with 2megapixel camera an old not smart phone...

Based on gazilion sightings worldwide so far there have been 0 credible or good photos depicting any true UFO...

Especially with this triangle sightings... there has been loads of them in Belgium yet no photos have been taken... lots of sightings on US soil again no pictures were taken... and i dont believe 90 % people didnt have a picture capable gear of any kind.

Yes I am old (I feel older than dirt most days) I am in my early fifties and I don't have a cell phone much less two hundred + dollars worth of cell phone. I Now have two polaroid's with no film and a Pentax K100 that is 37+ years old,( it still works I just can't use it's prism focus due to eye sight problems) along with one lens and a tripod. Everything else is long gone. it just seems to me that even with all the new tech not everyone carries a good camera and knows how to make it work. ( I wouldn't know how to use a cell phones camera.)

Edited by mysticwerewolf