Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jesus Christ

Neo Cortex

Glory to Jesus Christ... I guess Jesus Christ have a mission here on earth. In 1 billion houses here in the whole world, he will knock on our house's door to test us. I am sure that he's doing it right now and it is happening.

Why im saying these because me myself saw Jesus christ I swear. He appeared when I was in my bed In year 2010, i can't move my body but i'm awake and I saw Jesus Christ standing behind me.

Im not Hallucinating! 2010 I saw Jesus Christ! His wearing the same clothes.

That IS NOT Jesus ...

I repeat .... THOSE are NOT Jesuses

Geezshus .... :no:

• Like 4

Im sorry, this is my apology for posting fake images of jesus, The truth is the jesus that i saw have no face at all,,, just blank face,, I guess jesus did not let me see his true identity,,, im just completely paralyzed in that night. I just saw the whole body parts and the same clothes in these attachment.

And while jesus is in my room I saw these things, I think its called holy sepulchre of jesus christ. I saw these object... its pure gold and then i hold this thing while i holding this thing it feels freaking hot the smoke begun to appear.. these are the object that I saw while jesus christ is in my room.

Did this "Jesus" touch you in any way that day ?

• Like 6

I searched everywhere of what kind of object or what kind of instrument I saw in my room I found out that it was the holy sepulchre of jesus christ. There Some force controlling my right hand that made me touched the object its was pure gold and its freakin hot then the white smoke begun to appear.

Edited by Netero

Nope, he did not touch me in any way, when I look behind I saw jesus christ, just standing at my back he just laugh slowly in a big voice very very big voice and it echoed so loud in my room

I searched everywhere of what kind of object or what kind of instrument I saw in my room I found out that its was the holy sepulchre of jesus christ. There Some force controlling my right hand that made me touched the object its was pure gold and its freakin hot then the white smoke begun to appear.

The holy sepulchre was his burial tomb, how did you hold it let alone get it in your room?
  • Like 1

I searched everywhere of what kind of object or what kind of instrument I saw in my room I found out that it was the holy sepulchre of jesus christ. There Some force controlling my right hand that made me touched the object its was pure gold and its freakin hot then the white smoke begun to appear.

#Rlyeh

I felt something is taken from me the time that i touched the object and some force of heat taken away from my right hand... Is that force of heat on my right hand is my sins that it was taken away from me... or it is my history of my sins?

Edited by Netero

You already said that.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07425a.htm

Holy Sepulchre refers to the tomb in which the Body of Jesus Christ was laid after His death upon the Cross.

#Rlyeh

But why this kind of object taken a heat force in my right hand the time that I touch it? a white smoke begun to appear.

Edited by Netero

The Buddha (the Thai version not the Chinese "fat" version), and several Bodhittsatvas (Buddhist "saints"), appeared to me when I was a teenager. My parents were upset with me that I had the hubris to think these were real. It all has to do with cultural expectations.

I do not know what happened with the touching of objects but am happy you had this experience.

The Buddha (the Thai version not the Chinese "fat" version), and several Bodhittsatvas (Buddhist "saints"), appeared to me when I was a teenager. My parents were upset with me that I had the hubris to think these were real. It all has to do with cultural expectations.

I must suppose that in your case they were not real but how did your parents KNOW that. It is not hubris to recognise reality . I cant speak to the reality/physicality of the posters experince but it is very interesting. For example, if we take his word, like me he had to research to even find out what some things were. This precludes prior cultural conditioning in the formation of an hallucination.

Ps heat and light are common physical manifestions of "the holy spirit" to use the christian terminology. Heat is often accompanied by healing of the body, and light by healing of the emotions. This power/ force/ entity of course predates both christian jewish and muslim theologies and is found inmost religions around the world.. "the holy spirit is merely a name for it, as indeed "god" is merely a name for the entity which generates this power.

My parents were well enough educated to understand the nature of waking dreams. Most Buddhists take claims of this sort to be hubris anyway. It takes years of study and meditation and right living to become enlightened and a huge dollop of genuine humility to become enlightened.

My parents were well enough educated to understand the nature of waking dreams. Most Buddhists take claims of this sort to be hubris anyway. It takes years of study and meditation and right living to become enlightened and a huge dollop of genuine humility to become enlightened.

I beg to disagree. it only takes enlightenment to become enlightened. The rest is just what others believe and teach to be true. Enlightenmet can come to a peron simply throug inner reflection and contemplation and the opening of ones heart and mind to the truth, or it can be given as a gift by the cosmic consciousness to anyone capapble of comprehending it.

Certainly such enlightmentment and the recognition of ones true place in the universe/ cosmic consciousness humbles most conscious beings who thoughttheir own mind was the most significant thing in their world, but it also expands them, makes them more truthful in their recognitition of reality, and this is not entirely conducive to true and total humilty To recognise ones relationship with the cosmic consciousness, and the abilities and benefits it brings one, is both humbling and uplifting, and one must be honest enough to accept these abilities and benefits, in order to use them to help self and others.

That IS NOT Jesus ...

I repeat .... THOSE are NOT Jesuses

Geezshus .... :no:

What's the correct word for more than one Jesus?

Is it Jesuses or Jesi? I always get it wrong.

• Like 2

What's the correct word for more than one Jesus?

Is it Jesuses or Jesi? I always get it wrong.

I don't believe there is even anything such as 'more than one Jesus' because the consensus is obviously there is only 'one'

In which case we're all wrong here .... starting with the OP and me

~edit : keyboard spasm

Edited by third_eye
  • Like 1

Here's the example, I just used my imagination to tell what happen.

Edited by Netero

Here's my example..This is what happen to me when Jesus Christ come into my room... Why this happen and how did he came into my room in the middle of the night?

Edited by Netero