Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jesus Christ

Neo Cortex

The claiming that Jesus-like figure had appeared in front of someone can have more reasons. For example these:

1. The person that claims it lies (Hellish people sometimes do that).

2. The person saw some natural thing that was reminding him of Jesus' appearance.

3. The person had some hallucinations, the cause of which could have been chemical things or illness and similarly.

4. The person is an elected child that was visited by the figures of "Holy Council".

5. The person saw a negative being that took a form of Jesus to confuse him.

The claiming that Jesus-like figure had appeared in front of someone can have more reasons. For example these:

1. The person that claims it lies (Hellish people sometimes do that).

2. The person saw some natural thing that was reminding him of Jesus' appearance.

3. The person had some hallucinations, the cause of which could have been chemical things or illness and similarly.

4. The person is an elected child that was visited by the figures of "Holy Council".

5. The person saw a negative being that took a form of Jesus to confuse him.

Well done for five example... Maybe your right #The_Spirit_of_Truth. Its now clear to me that Jesus Christ exist in the other dimension/Afterlife... people die so it means that they are going to somewhere...The universe is so vast and we are small.

The Jesus Christ that I saw have a large belly I'm not saying that hes fat... It is a grown man and have a big voice and just laugh in my room like "Wahahaha" it echoes in my room.

From your description above Netero, I would now be hesitant in saying whether your experience was of the 'divine'. If it didn't leave you with a feeling of 'peace' then it may of been just a dream/hypnagogic hallucination. Thanks for sharing it with us anyway :)

Edited by Star of the Sea
  • Like 1

What would I do and what would I become if Jesus showed up at my bedstead? Well it hasn't happened, so I guess the question is moot. I don't think broadcasting it around is very praiseworthy though.

The poster is seeking advice and explanations. I know the first time an "angel" appeared to me i was old enough to cope with it despite bing a convinced atheist /secular humanist, but it still shook me up To have a being of great power light up a large area of the hight landscape ,speak to me and remove my nicotine addiction in a second. I never spoke about it to anyone for years but studied up on such things as fully as i could back in the early 1970s.

UM was a great blessing in allowing me to share expereinces with others, both those who doubted and those who had similar experiences Its neither praiseworthy nor non praisworthy it just is. If you are rally visited by an physicla angel or by god it doesnt mean a thing except within your own relationship with god. it doesnt make you special or better more privileged, or different from everyone else. But often "first contact" is weird, unexpected and unnerving.

• Like 1

As a reminder , though none should be required. Let's lay off the trolling.

The Spirituality, Religion and Beliefs board is primarily aimed at discussing general topics pertaining to religion and spirituality, for skeptic vs believer style discussion and debate on the nature of spirituality themed topics please visit the Spirituality vs Skepticism board.

Did Jesus took my spirit and taken to somewhere?

Brother, You have been deceived. The way to discern whether it was Jesus is to compare it with the Bible, which says that any image of God in the form of a physical likeness (such as wood, metal, clay, cloth, stray, etc.) is an idol. False religions use all sorts of physical things and call them holy, which will divert you eyes from actual Jesus and His word. The Bible goes on to say an idol has eyes which cannot see, mouths which cannot speak, and ears which cannot hear.

The Bible also says the invisible things of the spirit are made clear by the physical things that are made. Example: the objects you touched were hot and smoke came forth from it; and it took something from you. Hot and smoke points to the devil. Jesus is a giver. He doesn't take anything from you, but makes you more whole.

I'm afraid you have a need to get stronger in the scriptures.

God bless you is my prayer

P.S. Another thing I later remembered about your experience was that you said this (fake- my comment) Jesus Christ was "behind you." Using the came scripture as before - that the invisible things of the spirit are made clear by the physical things -- no where is the position of "behind" a position of well being in the Lord. We are told not to look behind us to plow a field. Lot's wife looked behind her and turned to salt. Jesus told Peter who was advocating a posture of resistance and fighting with a sword to "get behind me..." When Noah was lying in a drunk stupor in his tent, two of his sons put a mantle on their shoulders (mantle being a symbol of the word of God), and they walked backwards to cover their father's nakedness. They did not look backwards! They walked backwards.

I believe you have been visited by the devil. Sorry :(

God bless you to get more into the Bible and prayer for discernment.

P.S. Another thing I later remembered about your experience was that you said this (fake- my comment) Jesus Christ was "behind you." Using the came scripture as before - that the invisible things of the spirit are made clear by the physical things -- no where is the position of "behind" a position of well being in the Lord. We are told not to look behind us to plow a field. Lot's wife looked behind her and turned to salt. Jesus told Peter who was advocating a posture of resistance and fighting with a sword to "get behind me..." When Noah was lying in a drunk stupor in his tent, two of his sons put a mantle on their shoulders (mantle being a symbol of the word of God), and they walked backwards to cover their father's nakedness. They did not look backwards! They walked backwards.

I believe you have been visited by the devil. Sorry :(

God bless you to get more into the Bible and prayer for discernment.

Truth is I believe that it is Jesus Christ. Your saying that it is not the real Jesus Christ and Im visited by the devil... you have a point. The bible said in Matthew 24:5 "because many will come in my name and say, 'I'm the Messiah,' and they will deceive many people." is that right? I have a proof here that it is entity of Jesus Christ. I portraited the thing that I saw before I saw Jesus Christ. I saw the crown thorn of Jesus Christ at my ceiling... I almost cried when I saw that. Why its on my ceiling, why that thing appeared? Is Jesus christ have a message for me?

Edited by Netero

[media=]

[/media]

I'm thinking about this movie... >.<

Edited by Netero