Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jesus Christ

Neo Cortex

Is that a giant bong pipe?

• Like 3

#Rlyeh

I dont know if its a giant bong pipe. But when i touch this object a heat force taken away from my right hand and then smoke begun to appear.

Edited by Netero

I beg to disagree. it only takes enlightenment to become enlightened.

What an unfortunate thing to think. I have no idea how to respond to such fancifulness and lack of the depth. You must mean something alien to what is meant by the word throughout history, something that to me is incomprehensible. Knowledge and understanding and enlightenment do not come from our toenails or some magical formula, but from study and thought and teaching and good living and compassion and humility.

I don't believe there is even anything such as 'more than one Jesus' because the consensus is obviously there is only 'one'

In which case we're all wrong here .... starting with the OP and me

I have no problem with the idea of there being more than one Jesus; my only problem is the one we have.

#Rlyeh

I dont know if its a giant bong pipe. But when i touch this object a heat force taken away from my right hand and then smoke begun to appear.

Heads up folks.

I have no problem with the idea of there being more than one Jesus; my only problem is the one we have.

~snip

I on the other hand have no problem with this the 'one' JC .... better than one too many

• Like 2

Here's my example..This is what happen to me when Jesus Christ come into my room... Why this happen and how did he came into my room in the middle of the night?

It's nice to see a positive altered state encounter for once. I believe you netero. I'm glad you came away with a positive experience.

What an unfortunate thing to think. I have no idea how to respond to such fancifulness and lack of the depth. You must mean something alien to what is meant by the word throughout history, something that to me is incomprehensible. Knowledge and understanding and enlightenment do not come from our toenails or some magical formula, but from study and thought and teaching and good living and compassion and humility.

No enlightenment just is. It comes in many ways but study is not essential, anymore than study is essential to connect with god. Enlightenment IS becoming one with the universal consciousness and gaining access to all its wisdom, knowledge, skills and experience.

Enlightenment then becomes a way of life and a lifelong growth. One can control ones metabolism, emotions, physical senses like pain, and ones mind. In fact one can learn how to make far better use of the mind; to have an eidetic memory read as fast as one can turn a page, and divide the mind into mutli tasking compartments using multiple forms of intelligence simultaneously.

One connects the conscious and subconscious minds so that all dreams are self aware and controlled experiences. One IS a part of the universe with access to that universe and the minds within it. One can connect to other minds past and present, hitch a ride anywhere in the world or the universe, and is never lost, physically or spiritually.

A small part of it is "extending ones chi" to interact with the environment around you.

You dont have to learn how to do these things. If you learn them first, they can help you achieve enlightenment, but once enlightened you have the skills, knowledge, and mindset, whether you ever studied them or not. They come as a part of the package.

Another small part is the awareness of the insignificance of material things. It is the mind and consciousness which determines all. One can be a prisoner without bars, and a totally free man behind them .

Ps an enlightened person will have all thise qualities you describe. You can't be enlightened without them For example knowing I am one with all humanity and all life on earth, how can i see my slef as superior or isolated or disconnected from the plight of all of me around this earth.

But they are a product of being enlightened not necessaily a prerequisite for enlightenment.

I appreciate this hardly seems fair, but it is just the way it works sometiimes. It does require a lot of self knowledge and reflection to open ones mind, but it is not hard and can be achieved by a quite young individual.

Edited by Mr Walker

Here's my example..This is what happen to me when Jesus Christ come into my room... Why this happen and how did he came into my room in the middle of the night?

I must that is a very strange image in the picture. I really do not know what to say, I have never seen such small feet like that on a grown man.

And may i recommend you do not wear your grey socks in bed in future, it may give you strange dreams.

Edited by freetoroam

I think the OP experienced what he experienced, but it seems to me these kinds of experiences are too subjective in nature to be relied on as actual physical phenomena. This leaves open the question of it being a spiritual phenomenon, which is also subjective, and resides in the person's mind as well , which we all know is unreliable as a witness, and can conger up many self-created visions such as dreams and hallucinations.

As for enlightenment I submit this:

:

"A question asked of the Zen Master Huang Po (?-849)

Q: What Dharma do all the Buddhas teach when they manifest themselves in the world?

A: When all the Buddhas manifest themselves in the world, they proclaim nothing but the One Mind. Thus Gautama Buddha silently transmitted the doctrine that the One Mind, which is the substance of all things and fills the entire world of phenomena. Discuss it as you may, how can you even hope to approach the truth through words? Nor can it be perceived either subjectively or objectively. So, full understanding can come to you only through an inexpressible mystery. The approach to it is called the Gateway of the Stillness beyond all Activity. If you wish to understand, know that a sudden comprehension comes when the mind has been purged of all the clutter of conceptual and discriminatory thought-activity. Those who seek the truth by means of intellect and learning only get further and further away from it.

Not till your thoughts cease all their branching here and there, not till you abandon all thoughts of seeking for something, not till your mind is motionless as wood or stone, will you be on the right road to the Gate."

Edited by StarMountainKid
  • Like 2

Glory to Jesus Christ... I guess Jesus Christ have a mission here on earth. In 1 billion houses here in the whole world, he will knock on our house's door to test us. I am sure that he's doing it right now and it is happening.

Why im saying these because me myself saw Jesus christ I swear. He appeared when I was in my bed In year 2010, i can't move my body but i'm awake and I saw Jesus Christ standing behind me.

Im not Hallucinating! 2010 I saw Jesus Christ! His wearing the same clothes.

I don't think that was actually Jesus. I had a similar experience when "Jesus" appeared to hover behind my bed. He had a blue/purple robe and no feet. For you he had feet but no face. One theory in demonology is that evil must appear with a visible flaw. That makes sense especially if Jesus wants to prevent a slew of Jesus impersonators for obvious reasons. In my case I had a very high pain threshold so "Jesus" produced some instrument with a dial on top; he turned the dial past the mark of tolerable pain. This happened maybe ten years ago and after that I started to get gout. Gout is the worst pain. This led to a kind of physical hell. I hope you don't have any excruciating problems with your right hand. I think most people's initial reaction is to try to see the positive in an experience, but time will tell. Sorry that does not support your sin-removal theory, but life is not so easy as that [iMO].

• Like 1

#markprice

Maybe your right #markprice but I found this in bible... the bible said in 1 THESSALONIANS 5:2 "for you yourselves know very well that the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night." So is that true that Jesus will return like a theif in the night? Is it possible that it may happen to other people? Is it the proof that Jesus Christ will return?

Edited by Netero

So it means Jesus Christ not only heal you when the day he came at night... I guess he will also take something sacred to us like a thief in the night. How long it will take just to fullfil this? What is the thing that he will take on us? What is the purpose of the object? Is Jesus Christ collecting something I dont know?

Edited by Netero

#freetoraom

I'm not really good in painting, I just did it in a rush so i can illustrate my experience... I did not paint it very well sorry...

'm not really good in painting, I just did it in a rush so i can illustrate my experience... I did not paint it very well sorry.

I think your painting is really good. I'd like to see more.

Why im saying these because me myself saw Jesus christ I swear. He appeared when I was in my bed In year 2010, i can't move my body but i'm awake and I saw Jesus Christ standing behind me.

I think a more plausible explanation is sleep paralysis.

"Hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations are symptoms commonly experienced during episodes of sleep paralysis. Some scientists have proposed this condition as an explanation for reports of alien abductions and ghostly encounters"

2011-02-12_091257.jpg

Yes that is definitely a Good Sign when Jesus shows up like that. You're so very fortunate. You must be blessed by God.

Edited by Perfection
  • Like 1

What you saw that night is actually irrelevant. Only thing that matters did you profoundly changed your life due to that experience , have you become a man of faith and believer? If you were christian before that visitation, then the vision you experienced is not important, Christ is with you whether you see Him or not. How many people would believe in Christ if he shows up to them in person? Yet it seems that you have to believe first in order to see Him.

What would I do and what would I become if Jesus showed up at my bedstead? Well it hasn't happened, so I guess the question is moot. I don't think broadcasting it around is very praiseworthy though.

#Amalthe

Before that happen to me my mom told me that to read her bible. She said theres a lot of lesson you will learn in that bible so I read it in a rush. I'm already Born Again Christian before that happen, and already have faith with Jesus Christ.

Edited by Netero

#Amalthe

Before that happened... I remember my mom told me that to read her bible. She said theres a lot of lesson you will learn in that bible so I read it in a rush. I'm already Born Again Christian before that happen, and already have faith with Jesus Christ.

Edited by Netero

Im not Hallucinating! 2010 I saw Jesus Christ! His wearing the same clothes.

If those pictures are what you think jesus looks like, then you are wayyyyy off the mark. Christians later changed Josephus`s writings in which Jesus is described as a small man with a hunched back and half bald head. So if the man in your dreams looked anything like the pictures, then it was not jesus.

An answer has emerged from an exciting new field of science: forensic anthropology. Using methods similar to those police have developed to solve crimes, British scientists, assisted by Israeli archeologists, have re-created what they believe is the most accurate image of the most famous face in human history.

http://www.popularme...rensics/1282186

post-50472-0-96516600-1367945887_thumb.j

Edited by StarMountainKid
  • Like 2

Please, somebody explain how this "Jesus" materialises in exactly the same shape and form as he looked like 2000 years ago. Has his Earthly form been permanently forzen at the look he had when he was 33? Is it not more likely that you are merely imagining this visitation, and that you are picturing Jesus according to the image of him which is popularly depicted?

Good on him for bringing that bong with him though! I heard he's also pretty good at getting wine. You could have quite a party!

Edited by Exorcist

Hi Netero,

You're bound to get a lot of 'flak' for sharing your experience with us. Try not to get disheartened. If you 'felt' it was Jesus, then JIMO it most probably was. :innocent:

If those pictures are what you think jesus looks like, then you are wayyyyy off the mark. Christians later changed Josephus`s writings in which Jesus is described as a small man with a hunched back and half bald head. So if the man in your dreams looked anything like the pictures, then it was not jesus.

The Jesus Christ that I saw have a large belly Im not saying that hes fat... It is a grown man and have a big voice and just laugh in my room like "Wahahaha" it echoes in my room.

Edited by Netero