Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just an small introduction

Pirunpalo

Hello, everyone! I'm JP, or Pirunpalo if you prefer to use my nickname, a young man from Scandinavia. For a while now, I've been looking for a website - preferable an message board - where I could read and share about the most interesting topics of the time. I didn't like about the idea of finding such of a site in my own language, as I figured out discussions would be much more interesting as I could meet people from all around the world, and not just from a small area. I find the main idea of this forum rather fascinating, and I'm sure I'll have great time discussing about many different things with you, guys!

• Like 5

Welcome, you're the third finnish person I've noticed, myself included. Moi :D

Hiya JP, welcome to the forums .... seen ol'Sami Hyypiä around these days ?

Give him a hi and thanks fer me .... :tu:

Liverpool FC fan since 1978

Hello to you Pirunpalo. Welcome to UM :)

Oh my gosh Mikko-kun, I sure didn't think I'd bump into another Finn here - at least not this soon! I guess internet is smaller than we think, then?

Also, third-eye, if I ever happen to see him, I'll promise to bring him the greetings! Sad thing is, to see him, I might have to go for some sort of an hunt... I don't think he's spending too much of time here in North anyways?

Still Waters, thank you! Thank you very much!

• Like 3

Welcome to UM, JP!

What are you interested in? :o

Tervetuloa sivuston, JP

Greetings!!

You will find many topics of interest on this awesome site. Enjoy!

:yes:

• Like 1

Thank you for the warm welcomes pallidin, ealdwita!

Kafkaesque, I have quite of a lot of interests. To mention some of them, I could say I'm highly interested in psychology and health related things, including medical information about medical studies and such. I'm also interested in sports cars, swords and daggers... but my heart beats for oddities, legends, old things, abandoned places, and yes, I do believe there is life outside this planet. That's just to list few of my interests!

Welcome JP, oddities? you are in the right place, we all have a touch of the oddities on here :tu:

HI and welcome to the forum. Welcomecrazygroup_zps315bba99.jpeg

Edited by Hilander

Welcome! Formula One racing drivers from Finland: Valtten Bottas, Mika Hakkinen, Heikki Kavalainen. J.J. Lehto, Kimi Raikkonen, KeKe Rosberg, Mika Salo. Rally drivers, too many to mention.

I like listening to the Finnish language spoken.

(If Youtube will work for you)

Hi! I'm Japanese, though I have lived in Australia for a few years, and now am in Germany. I'm happy to know one who is Finnish! I hope you have fun here! :yes:

Hi Jp and Welcome to UE. You will find a lot of interesting topics and converstations here. I think you will feel right at home.

Hellloz, nice to meet you and hope you enjoy the site as much as I do! :tsu:

I was born and raised in the U.S and it is nice to meet you all