Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

clear footage of a UFO above halab, Syria

the-Unexpected-Soul

Edited by the-Unexpected-Soul

thought it was a jet, not sure because it stopped for a few secs

Another Chinese lantern on youtube.

Yeah I'm not sure with this, it may look like it stops moving due to his dumb zoom in and zoom out and zoom in and zoom out and zoom in and zoom out fascination.

Can't tell because of the zooming etc as Krypter pointed out.

Definitely not a Jet though. You would hear it and usually there would be some sort of flashing light on it.

I'm with Freetoroam: definitely a Chinese lantern!

Another Chinese lantern on youtube.

Exactly what it is....So obvious.

Beat me to it :)

here is my theory

after everything has happened in syria and the shameful silence by the whole world about it

and the UN and the whole world failing their duties toward innocent people

the aliens finally took pity on us and decided to interfer to save us ! thank god !

• Like 1

here is my theory

after everything has happened in syria and the shameful silence by the whole world about it

the aliens finally took pity on us and decided to interfer to save us ! thank god !

What are you Nichola Cage or something?

• Like 2

Nah! HE`s just on the side of E.T and wants equal time and pay, There tired of flying those bucket of nuts and bolts into the New Mexico dirt ! IMO ? :alien::cry:

Nah! HE`s just on the side of E.T and wants equal time and pay, There tired of flying those bucket of nuts and bolts into the New Mexico dirt ! IMO ? :alien::cry:

I thought that was why Aliens came here, to solve Cages problems? Otherwise that movie would have struggled for an ending. Heck, with aliens it struggled big time. Aliens wrecked the film I thought. (Knowing, vey meh)

The 'corkscrew' motion at :05 (which looks like stopping) is characteristic of a surface-to-air missile making course corrections. The missile is probably heading mostly away from the camera, so that when the heading changes put it briefly tail-on, it looks like a big drop in velocity.

Edited by PersonFromPorlock

Very near the beginning of the video, the aim and magnification seem reasonably steady. The object appears to be moving too rapidly for a lighted balloon, then seems to stop very briefly, before moving on. When too much magnification is applied later, we see a large geometrical shape. I think this may be due more to an optical artifact than the true shape of the object.

here is my theory

let's not blame the syrians eh? oooh nooo, they were TOTALLY blameless weren't they? it was the dastardly UN that were going around shooting people and blowing people up wasn't it? yes it was! naughty, naughty UN, and naughty syrian nationals too for running away from the fighting, doctoring the images on their mobile phones to make it look like it was syrians killing syrians, not the UN. bad terrified innocent bystanders! bad!

The 'corkscrew' motion at :05 (which looks like stopping) is characteristic of a surface-to-air missile making course corrections. The missile is probably heading mostly away from the camera, so that when the heading changes put it briefly tail-on, it looks like a big drop in velocity.

[media=]

[/media]

This looks nothing like the lantern in the youtube video.

Very near the beginning of the video, the aim and magnification seem reasonably steady. The object appears to be moving too rapidly for a lighted balloon, then seems to stop very briefly, before moving on. When too much magnification is applied later, we see a large geometrical shape. I think this may be due more to an optical artifact than the true shape of the object.

Its not the "object" which is moving too rapidly, its the camera.

I liked it!

let's not blame the syrians eh? oooh nooo, they were TOTALLY blameless weren't they? it was the dastardly UN that were going around shooting people and blowing people up wasn't it? yes it was! naughty, naughty UN, and naughty syrian nationals too for running away from the fighting, doctoring the images on their mobile phones to make it look like it was syrians killing syrians, not the UN. bad terrified innocent bystanders! bad!

are you on drugs ?